The End is near

DeletedUser

Would of been nice to see Skill? vs TSL i think that would of been alot tougher for you guys.. We should of warred ANARKY and just hoped you guys didnt decide to attack us but then we would of been coming from a war with anarky straight into a war vs TSL so probably would of still been the same outcome.. :icon_wink:

Hopefully see you guys on another world so we can do it all again :lol:

DeletedUser

Would of been nice to see Skill? vs TSL i think that would of been alot tougher for you guys.. We should of warred ANARKY and just hoped you guys didnt decide to attack us but then we would of been coming from a war with anarky straight into a war vs TSL so probably would of still been the same outcome.. :icon_wink:

Hopefully see you guys on another world so we can do it all again :lol:

You had no faith in the allegiance of TSL :icon_confused:, ultimately it was your downfall. You could have asked for a grace period after the Anarky war and, although I can't speak for the TSL leadership, I assume one would be granted.

Yes, it would have been quite a bit tougher for us, but at the beginning of the war TSL were still technically winning, even with your leaderships intact so to speak. The deleting of core Twist! members was merely a push for us in the right direction. It felt like after that point Twist! just couldn't recover, even with a few hiccups from tsl throughout (deletes, bans, spies, etc.).

DeletedUser93439

Now, be serious Dmoron. If you had been in place of Anarky/Skill? you would've probably been doubtful as well.

DeletedUser97878

I think Skill? where always the biggest threat to the world. If TSB held out long enough for them to finally beat Anarky down then this world will be still in world war. Thats for sure

DeletedUser93800

Gratz everyone, would rather have battled it out instead of the merge but props to all who finished :)

DeletedUser112015

Glad to see some of you guys are still kicking it. I sorta missed W46.

Itchy, I'm still waiting for our drinking contest. ;)

DeletedUser

All I can say is against all odds I survive the world to the end, so in my own way I won.

DeletedUser94653

Traderious you were constantly going red, never sent in ops and I never remember you sending support. So surviving is just about all you did whilst the rest of us played :p

DeletedUser

Congraz to TSL winning the world. I quit long time ago, I played in =A=

DeletedUser

Lots of old memories here. Anyone else still check these forums at all?

Where are my TSL boys at?

Estel2931

Lots of old memories here. Anyone else still check these forums at all?

Where are my TSL boys at?

Ahh yes...lots of old memories. Unfortunately I had to stop due to RL issues, but alas I am back on w74 :)

pokemon655

No one will read this but, I really loved this world!
Like others said, egos is what was the down fall of 500, and Twist after the merge. Met lots of cool people, and made some friends.

I have 2 question for you TSL players:
1. How hard is it to build a super power team like you guys did? (Best tribe I seen on all the worlds I played on) ( You guys could have crushed Rasp on world 11)
2. Do you guys miss the 100% dominance on Tribal wars?