Difference: 19,620,541

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 203,621
Side 2: 235,073
Difference: 31,452

chart
[/spoil]

With W2V being allies with 2 of the top 5 tribes, this has to be the worst end game scenario in a long time if not arguably ever. :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser104264

[spoil]Side 1: Tribes: Khan
Side 2:
Tribes: W2V

Timeframe: Last month

Total conquers:

Side 1: 2,305
Side 2: 4,244
Difference: 1,939

chart

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 23
Side 2: 26
Difference: 3

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 16,908,982
Side 2: 36,529,523
Difference: 19,620,541

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 203,621
Side 2: 235,073
Difference: 31,452

chart
[/spoil]

With W2V being allies with 2 of the top 5 tribes, this has to be the worst end game scenario in a long time if not arguably ever. :icon_rolleyes:

You mean 3 of the top 7 not including us :D

Bo-John-bo

We worked with our allies to defeat every enemy. Are we just supposed to kill each other because Al says its boring? :lol:

THE MURPH ALL CAPS

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
We worked with our allies to defeat every enemy. Are we just supposed to kill each other because Al says its boring? :lol:

Never said that nor did I imply it. I'm just stating my perception of w71 and the late game scenario.. that's all.:icon_wink:

DeletedUser

Never said that nor did I imply it. I'm just stating my perception of w71 and the late game scenario.. that's all.:icon_wink:

Well then you should of done a better job with your tribe, Then you might of actually been able to make an impact on this world.

velibor

Iam an outsider from world 72 just found the topic to be interesting...after looking at the map i gotta agree it doesn't look like much fun...although world 72 and all later worlds seem to solely relly on massive alliances to bring about the endgame.

Bo-John-bo

Shit I better watch out. My graph has flat lined :(

Iam an outsider from world 72 just found the topic to be interesting...after looking at the map i gotta agree it doesn't look like much fun...although world 72 and all later worlds seem to solely relly on massive alliances to bring about the endgame.

You can't come here and say it's a massive alliance to bring about end game if you have no idea of the history of this world. The W2V/UWR/ISO alliance has been in place since we all had 1 village, we defeated every enemy to make it a massive alliance.

Lots of people used to mock W2V for being small, muldie said in another thread novko was on 2 villages for 17 days......

Don't come here posting your garbage if you have no idea what's happened. W2V/UWR/ISO have worked together to bring this scenario about. If you want to change it that bad, pick up an account in HUG and you can quit like all those before you

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser112993

Shit I better watch out. My graph has flat lined :(

You can't come here and say it's a massive alliance to bring about end game if you have no idea of the history of this world. The W2V/UWR/ISO alliance has been in place since we all had 1 village, we defeated every enemy to make it a massive alliance.

Lots of people used to mock W2V for being small, muldie said in another thread novko was on 2 villages for 17 days......

Don't come here posting your garbage if you have no idea what's happened. W2V/UWR/ISO have worked together to bring this scenario about. If you want to change it that bad, pick up an account in HUG and you can quit like all those before you

Worked hard by merging tribes together?

Borg into UWR
Contra into W2V

Please, explain to me how merging is any better than ending on massive alliances? :icon_confused:

Without the players from Borg and Contra W2V and UWR wouldn't be anywhere near their size though I must disagree with most people, I've only been back four days but I'm really enjoying the world again

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser104264

Worked hard by merging tribes together?
Please, explain to me how merging is any better than ending on massive alliances? :icon_confused:

It is better to get the merges done early because sometime at the end one of the allies might decide not to merge and you end up with a long unnecessary war. Been there done that.

Bo-John-bo

Oh noes 1 merge for each tribe. At least contra werent getting hammered by multiple tribes..... oh wait. They were :|

You shouldn't be blaming w2v/uwr for the state the world is in. You should be blaming all the venus/w1v etc players. They had the resources to beat w2v, but instead of acting like a tribe they only cared about their accounts until they got attacked then they hit delete/quit.

Seems to me people just want to bitch on these forums because they couldn't do shit in game

DeletedUser112993

Oh noes 1 merge for each tribe. At least contra werent getting hammered by multiple tribes..... oh wait. They were :|

You shouldn't be blaming w2v/uwr for the state the world is in. You should be blaming all the venus/w1v etc players. They had the resources to beat w2v, but instead of acting like a tribe they only cared about their accounts until they got attacked then they hit delete/quit.

Seems to me people just want to bitch on these forums because they couldn't do shit in game

Multiple tribes? I just recall Venus banging Contra when OD was leading when Venus was actually organised but I may be wrong, I don't know.. :p

W1V was just unlucky that players like Kekua and Gen were on the frontlines and not players like Body, Weisouki and Vemork.. :p

Gen and Kekua quit at the first sight of incomings leaving my villages completely open. I'm not bitching on the forums, in the end I chose to leave because I was playing solo and also 18 sometimes 19 hour days with exams just a few weeks away it wasn't realistic and it was starting to ruin my life, lol.. You guys really don't stop attacking once you start an op.. :L Not only that but the amount of D required to actually defend my villages because of Gen and Kekua leaving you guys had villages in my backlines where my villages were completely empty so I don't think the tribe even had enough D to cover everything, it was better if I let the account go either way. Now my exams are out the way and I'm back to play ;) Though don't get me wrong, I loved Gen and Ham/Brad on Kekua but they really let me down when you guys came for us.. :p

You're right that we didn't act like a tribe in Venus after OD left but in W1V at least the start of W1V we started to pull together. I've met some amazing people on this world and I've loved every minute of it so far, hopefully my time here won't be over for a long time yet. Currently having fun with my remaining friends here that haven't yet been rimmed by you guys.. :lol:

Time to GetMyGeekOn :icon_wink:

DeletedUser112993

It is better to get the merges done early because sometime at the end one of the allies might decide not to merge and you end up with a long unnecessary war. Been there done that.

Yeah, OD had plans with Krieger to merge Royal and Venus but after he quit I guess new Venus leadership didn't keep good ties with Royal or whatever and it didn't happen.. :p

roman01

Yeah, OD had plans with Krieger to merge Royal and Venus but after he quit I guess new Venus leadership didn't keep good ties with Royal or whatever and it didn't happen.. :p

Well you could also say there were recruitment plans to bring in members of Contra to Venus, but since neither of our points have any validation I struggle to understand why you'd bring it up. :icon_cool: