|A & H| V.S |Naked Apes Family|

DeletedUser7158

Nothing more pathetic than a player that can't take a small setback without running for the hills.

Grow a spine. Start-up growth means little if you do nothing with it, and ditch your tribesmates at the first sign of trouble.

DeletedUser115004

Special you nobled my village, at least put it to good use don't quit :lol:

I was more impressed then unhappy you took my main, I was solo and the account sitter didnt even bother defending or trying to snipe.

I'm still playing on Ride now tho, and want the opportunity to take revenge :icon_cool:

DeletedUser64969

Special you nobled my village, at least put it to good use don't quit :lol:

I was more impressed then unhappy you took my main, I was solo and the account sitter didnt even bother defending or trying to snipe.

I'm still playing on Ride now tho, and want the opportunity to take revenge :icon_cool:

revenge on an account that's quit or in the process of quitting? good luck with that then, maybe you'll build some troops this time :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser115432

Nothing more pathetic than a player that can't take a small setback without running for the hills.

Grow a spine. Start-up growth means little if you do nothing with it, and ditch your tribesmates at the first sign of trouble.

I know very well myself that I was still the best (or if not at least very close to) account in this world but this loss was not the reason that I quit but more like the last straw.
It is simply too time consuming, time I don't have.
I gave the account sitting to my tribe so they can still use the account if they want.
If I had more time I wouldn't have quit believe it or not...

DeletedUser

I know very well myself that I was still the best (or if not at least very close to) account in this world but this loss was not the reason that I quit but more like the last straw.
I gave the account sitting to my tribe so they can still use the account if they want.

I was about to criticise you just then for your claim to be the best player, but I read it again and you claimed to have the 'best account' - which I can sorta agree you may have had the best account on the world for some portion of time. I'm glad you specified that, because without trying to be offensive or saying you're some noob, I can confidently say you are NOT the best player on this world. Definitely within the top 10 or so though...just not the best.

Again, I'm not hating, but seeing you've quit, probs best to ditch the externals and stop bragging about your successes. Yes, you've done well, we applaud you for that, just get off your high horse ;)

DeletedUser64969

He has the best area in the world, he's a good player and therefore because of a ridiculously brilliant area he had the best account before the troop loss, And i think it's quite impossible to say who's the best player personally as there's so many different area's of the game to be good at, personally i'd say nobody would beat me at farming with equal area's but that wouldn't mean i'm the best player, this game's a situation game and luck plays a far bigger factor than people realize, more so at start up anyway, and with it being a situation game shit happens and we all have bad days when someone is having a good day ect, but when your a good player you can produce the same results again and again, hence reducing luck or starting affects.

Last edited:

DeletedUser64969

I imagine if he had time he could quite easily repair the damage within a couple of days, But i still doubt he would get far, people will no longer be afraid of him in the area now, they beat him and they can do it again now, usually the only thing making top players brilliant is the fact nobody wants to fight them, giving them room to do whatever they like when they want to do it.

OGILL

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score

easy for you to say
your in a one man tribe:)

DeletedUser115442

Thoroughly enjoyed reading it. Havent seen much change in the tribe rankings though....

DeletedUser

Cutting some fat, finding the people that are useless during a war while we have the chance :)

DeletedUser

Well, one was an internal noble, one was lord Eastwood who everyone knows what happened too and another was one of those guys that never posted in the forums.. not even to say he was being nobled. lol The rest just got dismissed for various good reasons.

DeletedUser

I was going to stay out of this discussion, but I cannot help myself after seeing this bullshit.

You were active, had a good location, had noobs around you, mass recruited LC and farmed a lot. This does not mean you are the best player in this world. This means you are active, know how to play and got lucky with a good area.

Toughing it out when losing your troops and continuing on is what makes a great player. You sir, simply rage quit and threw your toys out your pram when things got tough. To try and justify things, you then posted here stating that you are quitting due to time constraints.

The fact that you called yourself the best player in this world without knowing who is here and then quit at the first sign of trouble tells me that I would NEVER have you in any of my tribes.

If you have quit, please piss off out of the externals and stop trying to justify how 'good' you think you are.
Meh...

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser115432

best account ≠ best player ;)
I don't know why you are so mad lol
I stated my reasons for leaving and being around a bit longer isn't nearly as time intensive as playing would be