It has come to an end

DeletedUser

diplo_zpsab90bc3b.png

W2V has officially ended its diplomacy with khan and its academy tribe, Due to diplomacy negotiations when we started the diplomacy there will be a 2 week grace period. :axemen:

kül tigin

It seems the real fight will begin now, salute to our enemies.

MrRandomGuy

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
From what I understand during my brief time on here - and I could be wrong since I'm more of an outsider - Khan was unwilling to rise up and help either side in the W1V vs. W2V war. I think (someone correct me if I'm wrong) Khan had a NAP with both tribes attempting to stay neutral.

Neutrality in this game gets you nowhere. Khan may have ensured survivability with having diplomatic relations with both tribes, but in the end they shot themselves in the foot. As it stands now Khan has no chance against W2V with W1V splitting off into different tribes and not working together.

Unless major internal issues happen in W2V the world has already been won and the war would be more of a cleanup operation.

DeletedUser

We may be more than twice the size of Khan but size was never a factor when we enter war. We were much smaller than Venus before and we trashed that tribe. We will enter this fight with our full force and it will be interesting how things turn out.

roman01

We may be more than twice the size of Khan but size was never a factor when we enter war. We were much smaller than Venus before and we trashed that tribe. We will enter this fight with our full force and it will be interesting how things turn out.

It'll be a game of longetivity as it was with the previous skirmish against Khan, which you no doubt have a track record in thus far.

Last time W2V and Khan were bar levelled, although looking back over the past three months W2V has an extra 100 caps on so not sure what was going on there.

First to deplete their resources loses, this is where planning, strategy and tactics come into play
:icon_idea:

kül tigin

It seems w2v are really scared, playing alongside with their ex enemies, but your pathetic enemies wont save your arse.. I ll get their head with a golden plate..

Bo-John-bo

It seems w2v are really scared, playing alongside with their ex enemies, but your pathetic enemies wont save your arse.. I ll get their head with a golden plate..

This one time at band camp, I heard that Khan can slow time and be active for 48 hours a day.........every day :icon_eek:

darkx

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Khan, definitely a tribe worth fighting. One thing I have seen from them is that their coordination is on point.

DeletedUser

it sounds to me that its you thats scared about the prospect of those we had been warring for awhile hit Khan. You already recruited a few of them like a desperate leech despite them being clearly a refugee to add to the NAP violation. Good luck surviving and have fun sitting accounts getting slammed left and right I hope you have no life coz you'll need more than 24 hours a day to keep up with us.

roman01

You already recruited a few of them like a desperate leech despite them being clearly a refugee to add to the NAP violation.

So recruiting ex-Venus, before Khan & W2V had any association counts as an NAP violation? :lol:

If giving his allies a house to shelter under is compared something similar to a desperate leech, what does this make you for housing Contra, ISO, UWR, Ghost etc?

Last edited:

DeletedUser

So recruiting ex-Venus, before Khan & W2V had any association counts as an NAP violation? :lol:

If giving his allies a house to shelter under is compared something similar to a desperate leech, what does this make you for housing Contra, ISO, UWR, Ghost etc?

Your tribe was warned multiple times now you and your tribe will pay the ultimate price.

Do i really need to post the mail of you begging -GY- to join your side and support you ?

Or you begging RoyalE to merge also ?

Funny thing is both said no and practically laughed at you, See the thing is what did you do to help -GY- when they were under attack ? the answer is you did nothing now you have to face what they were facing you really expect them to help you ? And i must say if you had less of a bad attitude you might get better responses.

Instead you will get your ass handed to you and i can guarantee no one will enjoy watching that happen more than me :lol:

DeletedUser

Lord Haseo and SezU were recruited during the NAP.

Last edited by a moderator:

kül tigin

Begging for support? Never heard of it, I just told we will need some support, but our success wont come with support, we dont need much support, but you ll need those support more than us. So go and get your bitches as you always have your allied tribes supporting you against us. We were alone always. Khan will fight till the last village conquered from w2v or till we die together. So good luck to you without any social life.

Last edited: