W60 Endgame Change

ashoka1

. I am a firm believer the saying "Majority Rules", which means it doesn't really matter if SPAM want the poll or not, *TLS* and GOD do.

If majority ruled then world should have ended in the first world and those family tribes having 10 tribes in 1 family and having 500 member would have won it.

If a vote is started each player's weight should be his or her villages owned.

40 players having 70000 villages should not be punished coz 100 players having 30000 villages think otherwise.

I still believe that Tls and God can and will get it done as they have some Mods amongst them.They will use these mods influence to get rules changed now since they couldn't win by war.

Last edited:

DeletedUser109233

Spam recruited to get the 60% because they know damn well they would not have won.A true warrior would not have raken the cowards way out and fayght to the last village.So come on mods give us a break here.We have already took a chuck off that % of theres and trust me we can win this world.

Are you stupid or something?

The Oncoming Storm

The mods who play with us on this world have no influence with the rules on this world due to them playing on this world.

If you're referring to the 40 'active' accounts in SPAM with 70,000 villages between them and you then remove the inactives then SPAM wouldn't even be over 60%.

SPAM was at 68% when Kure merged. They are now at 65%. They have been dropping by at least .1% a day the past week. And will continue to drop faster as the mods who do keep an eye on this world notice the accounts that are perma sits.

The only way we will settle this is if we cast a vote. For all you know, some *TLS* and GOD members may want this world too end. And for all you know some SPAM members may want this world to continue.

ampac

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
The mods who play with us on this world have no influence with the rules on this world due to them playing on this world.

If you're referring to the 40 'active' accounts in SPAM with 70,000 villages between them and you then remove the inactives then SPAM wouldn't even be over 60%.

SPAM was at 68% when Kure merged. They are now at 65%. They have been dropping by at least .1% a day the past week. And will continue to drop faster as the mods who do keep an eye on this world notice the accounts that are perma sits.

The only way we will settle this is if we cast a vote. For all you know, some *TLS* and GOD members may want this world too end. And for all you know some SPAM members may want this world to continue.

The same situation is also presented to you, you got sat accounts and inactive players, if they are deleted you'll not reach 40% the mere fact that TLS and GOD are not merged yet shows problem in your dominance..TLS cant claim they want 75% when they cant consolidate all their territories...

SPAM isnt as active as before, and the only percentage you can take out of them is 1.6% in 50 days imagine and thats a tribe thats not active, it shows very little for so much..

The win conditions will not change....Only acceptable thing for you to do guys is surrender and talk to us..

We have fought with Honor and Strength, Our ODA and ODD shows we battled..

The 1 billion od of sweet misery and me shows the true testament of pure battle between tribes.

So surrender and accept defeat..then we can move on and finish this world...After surrender we can start with healing and peacetime

ashoka1

My account is permanent sit atm

But I can play 18 hours a day

I chose not to play w60 due to lack of a worthy opponent

ampac

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
My account is permanent sit atm

But I can play 18 hours a day

I chose not to play w60 due to lack of a worthy opponent

who is sitting you? Your green on our members maybe your co is playing it...

The Oncoming Storm

We do not surrender. A true tribe does not back down. My tribe and GOD wants 100%. You are lucky we are voting for 75%.

As for inactives we don't really have any. Sure some members do not noble but they are active. And the sits we have are not permanent. They are sat until the player comes back from their vacations or finishes their exams because real life comes before tribal wars. That was the downfall of Scoobiddy Doo. He went on vacation and set Deemsterland as his sitter and when we attacked Deemsterland tried to defend for the first day and then stopped defending. With that being said refer to this rule "Players and sitters are equally responsible for the actions of any sat account." Which to me mean that the account sitter must defend the account they are sitting to the best of their abilities and not abandon it.

As for this "The win conditions will not change". They will change as every player on this world is entitled to their own opinion. It is not the tribal Dukes decisions when it comes to this matter which is why we want a poll sent out to all players on W60 asking them if they want the winning conditions to be changed.

If it is passed and SPAM players choose to delete then that it what they should do. As for saying you will hit delete if the 75% condition is passed that is called blackmail in the world I live in.

What you must remember is that this is a game. If players on this world want it to be prolonged so they can enjoy it just the bit longer then that is what should happen. If players on this world want it over with then hit delete now and the world will be over for you and not the ones who want to enjoy it.

DeletedUser94059

Hahaha let the world go should if ended at secrets. If you enjoy it so much join an active world or are you to nubby to vs active members? I myself don't sign in cause no urge to, if I wanted to I could easily take bulk villages off your alliance.

ashoka1

who is sitting you? Your green on our members maybe your co is playing it...

Nub i set you sitter about 3 months ago

Just logged into see that noone is sitting.Nathan must have been playing it.Wow i have incomings...

Good

Edit

ampacon 21.03.2014 at 00:15on 21.03.2014 at 05:15

Guess Nathan been playing the account.I thought he was coplaying me only in 73.

Last edited:

Cyclopsian

I'm up for the 75%
I see a lot of cry babies like normal your gameplay is dead because you sit behind the people actually fighting and do nothing, typical if you don't like playing this world anymore then delete and your misery will go away! If you don't like my words then put on your big boy or big girl panties come in game and attack me...lol.

DeletedUser94059

Hahahaha maybe I will take you up on that offer. First I have heard that I sit behind people that do the work haha your dreaming noob maybe I should become active again and hit tls around me..

DeletedUser105718

Spam recruited to get the 60% because they know damn well they would not have won.A true warrior would not have raken the cowards way out and fayght to the last village.So come on mods give us a break here.We have already took a chuck off that % of theres and trust me we can win this world.
But you were losing to start with? So what were they so 'afraid' of?

ashoka1

I'm up for the 75%
I see a lot of cry babies like normal your gameplay is dead because you sit behind the people actually fighting and do nothing, typical if you don't like playing this world anymore then delete and your misery will go away! If you don't like my words then put on your big boy or big girl panties come in game and attack me...lol.

and which Mighty Warrior you are from TLS GOD ALLIANCE.

DeletedUser108935

The thing you knew the settings when you joined ( secrets )which failed so then it was voted to 60%?

so were basiclly gonna vote till we (spam get bored) so we delete thats the only way you will win this world.

I will congratulate your op on scoobs.

DeletedUser108935

I'm up for the 75%

have you learnt how to send 100ms trains yet?

DeletedUser108293

I'm up for the 75%

Okay, actually that REALLY made me laugh. After the reformation of cowards that were left when Calm. and FORK disbanded, you guys had GOD and *TLS* to fight us.

You tell us many of our players got deleted or got inactive?

I remember TLS having nearly 100 members at some point and then there was GOD aswell, so around 150 players you had at this time. Now there are how many left? :p
Around 70. You lost more than half of your members because they knew they would lose.
Crawl back into your hole.

DeletedUser94059

Okay, actually that REALLY made me laugh. After the reformation of cowards that were left when Calm. and FORK disbanded, you guys had GOD and *TLS* to fight us.

You tell us many of our players got deleted or got inactive?

I remember TLS having nearly 100 members at some point and then there was GOD aswell, so around 150 players you had at this time. Now there are how many left? :p
Around 70. You lost more than half of your members because they knew they would lose.
Crawl back into your hole.

+1

DeletedUser

Lets be honest here, *TLS* has never been winning this war. I want to show you all the stats from the time when the secrets ended to when SPAM got 60%:

q2BHr2N.png

Lets just say that SPAM handily kicked *TLS* arse over a 1.5 year period consistently and deserves to win the world.

Now what has happened recently is one or two players from SPAM, knowing that their accounts are going to win the world, have stopped logging in and so *TLS* has been able to take some villages that people know doesn't matter since SPAM is going to win the world. On the same token, the main reason the % has decreased is because two players deleted their accounts and two guys went inactive. The problem is, it won't decrease anywhere near enough for SPAM to actually lose since from what I have heard, none of the players are going to delete or move tribes so *TLS* has a 0% chance of winning the world.

SPAM started off with 30% or so and =K= with 5% or so. They nobled *TLS*/???/GOD to gain 68%. *TLS* had 1.5 years to win this war and stop SPAM from getting 60% and get it themselves. Instead, SPAM gained about 30% dominance over that 1.5 years and won. Stop being sore losers.

As for a poll, as stated above, the winners are in the minority and SPAM have already made a poll and agreed as a tribe not to extend the game (which was essentially what they were doing before the merge with =K=). I will be so embarrassed if this goes through and enough SPAM players quit because of it to give *TLS*, a tribe that does not deserve to win any world, a chance. SPAM have done so much on this world, they have been here from day 1 and they have bettered every tribe they have come up against. They have had the same leadership nearly the whole way and the same core for 3 years. They gave *TLS*, a tribe that has reformed and failed multiple times over this world, a chance with the 60% thing and even gave them a month to prepare. Now *TLS* wants another chance and SPAM is not giving it so they are trying to do a vote thing that they may win because they have more members combined. This is embarrassing.

Danielfisher = loser
Butonel = loser

Let them lose now rather than later please. The founder and leader of the winning tribe SPAM (Nemesis) which holds 65% of the world has come out and said no poll. That should be enough. If Butonel or Danielfisher or whoever can convince Nemesis, the leader and founder of SPAM to say yes to a poll, I think then and only then a poll should be considered by the Mod team since it would be clear that it would be what all parties want. Otherwise you should just accept you are going to lose.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser94483

I think people historically forget what made such a drastic difference in the beginning of this world.

You must be a true noob to think to stand and fight makes us cowards? We have not gone anywhere. We have stood here for a year and a half fighting spam. Despite spams underhanded tactics, despite lack of actual sportsmanship we PERSIST to fight and wish to continue fighting. Your understanding of the word coward...really is foolish. Using underhanded tactics as your tribe has, is by definition cowardice.

Also all your guys' arguing here IS cowardice, and laziness.

ashoka1

I think people historically forget what made such a drastic difference in the beginning of this world.

You must be a true noob to think to stand and fight makes us cowards? We have not gone anywhere. We have stood here for a year and a half fighting spam. Despite spams underhanded tactics, despite lack of actual sportsmanship we PERSIST to fight and wish to continue fighting. Your understanding of the word coward...really is foolish. Using underhanded tactics as your tribe has, is by definition cowardice.

Also all your guys' arguing here IS cowardice, and laziness.
Lazy Ness may be

But underhand tactics and cowardice is tls style

Tls duke got banned and lost villages multiple times for cheating.

Many Tls players quit at sight of incoming

Fubar blackmailed neeus to quit

If Nobling barbs on back lines and running away is sign of warriors then tls is full of warriors.

Only 4/5 players from tls f aught like warriors ..rest are just there as votes.