|A & H| V.S |Naked Apes Family|

DeletedUser

we haven't done an attack op yet, not sure what all the rush to judge is about

Please stop this non-sense. lol... you just look really bad when you say those things. Most of you are cleared, we sniped everything coming at us except a noob who didn't post he was being nobled, we've nobled more Apes than you ARROW / HOOD combined. Your tribe's points are going downwards constantly. If that's not worth judging, then I don't know what is.

DeletedUser

There's a guy from SHIELD who requested support from us because Ch0co from Apes was attacking him. Next thing I see 24 hours later, he joined Apes haha. The recruitment is impeccable in that tribe!

"Nukeman" his IGN I believe.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Sometimes you just have to recruit farms to fill slots I guess.

Dotrobot

Please stop this non-sense. lol... you just look really bad when you say those things. Most of you are cleared, we sniped everything coming at us except a noob who didn't post he was being nobled, we've nobled more Apes than you ARROW / HOOD combined. Your tribe's points are going downwards constantly. If that's not worth judging, then I don't know what is.

I don't understand when you say most of us are cleared. This war's literally only being fought in the southwest area. Can you give me a comprehensive list on who you think is actually cleared?

"points are constantly going down", our tribe hasn't dwindled in points ever except when they unloaded all their inactives to n4ked for the merge. granted with the recent 2-3 conquers we're down in points but i don't understand how a single day of lost points equates to constantly going down.

When you say you've nobled more than us we have done on ARROW/HOOD combined, is it supposed to impress people that you guys outnumber us 2 to 1? We're not the expected tribe to win this war, if you look at it from a statistical standpoint, there's not really a reason in which why you guys should lose?

I'm not going to be defiant and say we're winning this war, because the numbers speak for themselves and they clearly point to the appearance that we are losing, however, you guys haven't really wiped us out yet.

It's all a game, despite which allegiance you hold, it makes for a better pnp reputation for your tribe when you speak with objectives views instead of just making out assumptions and presenting information that just makes you look more glorified.

Arrow/hood do have a great number of talented players with a lot of previous world experience, which kind of boggles my mind that they carry around a lot of deadweight and the fact itself that they are a family tribe.

As for me personally, this is the first world that I'm taking seriously as I've been playing solo for the entire duration of this world, which is just asking for a rim when you start near the core. Hell, I don't even have farming assistant or a sitter/co-player and I'm pulling out 350k-400k resources daily. Starting near the core has taught me a lot of things and has brought a lot of action and knowledge in which I'll carry along if I'm rimmed, which doesn't look to be a too far off assumption because you guys have been stepping over all the southwestern quadrant members because honestly they didn't put up too much of a fight.

Best of luck in the war that's yet to finish, despite what results this war brings you guys won't be able to expand outside this continent except towards the rim for a time since this war has hindered everybody in the process. You sure as hell won't be able to expand any further south where Norse is situated, I'm not too fond on the situations in the east so I guess I can't very educated assumption on that either.

Last edited:

DeletedUser

It's all a game, despite which allegiance you hold, it makes for a better pnp reputation for your tribe when you speak with objectives views instead of just making out assumptions and presenting information that just makes you look more glorified.

I need to feel glorified. It's part of my god complex that I got from reading Immunesoul's farming posts against Special Moment :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

Hey people use the forum....

I'm just curious what all the fuss is about. Arrow, Hood, Shield, Wrath all against Apes.

120 to 30 better win a fight.

The same players are doing all the work. To them I do give their credit.

Sorry I don't read the forums, if you have something clever to say please send it in game :p

And just to clarify Apes and n4ked were the only merge. The other naked tribes were not related.

DeletedUser

Yea the Naked thing was a bit confusing. We thought N4ked was family with them, turns out it is just a really popular tribe name for some reason.

You guys deserve some praise for doing as well as you have so far :)

DeletedUser

You are just being nice because we chatted in game.

To be completely honest Arrow/Hood have a handful of good players and if they want to stand up against the other top tribes they need more help then just numbers of tribes like Shield or Wrath

Yes I am saying Apes will not stand against Norse

DeletedUser

This war is fertig (finished). Good work to active participants on both sides! :axemen:

DeletedUser

I was more asking why did Apes disband, and what is happening there? All the members are tribe-less, except a few who joined Arrows.

DeletedUser

Apes disbanded because almost all of their top players quit. Leaving a few members to sit them during a war while outnumbered and in most cases out gunned. We offered a spot to a few members that were worth keeping around and will be nobling the rest as we secure the K. and rebuild :)

Quick map of K44 after the war.

[spoil]
w75AampH2.png
[/spoil]

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser103352

This happened faster than I thought it would. Good job to Arrow. However, you still have a long road ahead before you secure K44. Interested to see what will happen next :)

MR.MR

360 tribe changes and 68 members for Hood/Arrow family... super good job...

DeletedUser

Thanks and yes we do have quite a few tribe changes, cant really change that now eh? I was just saying what we can begin working on again with the securing the K bit :p