W60 Endgame Change

DeletedUser109217

its looking intresting this dont know were i stand with whats being said but ill keep looking on here to fined out what happens

DeletedUser93681

why dont we all suck it up, join TCR iin memory Louisa1 and give her the win?

game over tomorrow and we all win

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser108293

Nope. For a few reasons SM:

1. We beat you guys twice.
2. You dont have chance.
3. The timer will soon stop, hence why you loseres panic now.
4. SPAM was always and still is the best tribe in this world and the only one deserving the win.
5. End of story, goodluck in next world.

ampac

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
why dont we all suck it up, join TCR iin memory Louisa1 and give her the win?

game over tomorrow and we all win

I can recruit you sweet misery, you and your group who fought hard...Thats only a handfull, lol i can count it with my fingers.

No use fighting, please think about it all we offer is a fair deal..

We recruit...You noble those who didn't help in the war..

Think about it...Winning is everything after the timer is stopped you guys will be sorry that you didnt take the offer...

If you take the offer we could win this world 85%...

DeletedUser93681

Nope. For a few reasons SM:

1. We beat you guys twice.
2. You dont have chance.
3. The timer will soon stop, hence why you loseres panic now.
4. SPAM was always and still is the best tribe in this world and the only one deserving the win.
5. End of story, goodluck in next world.

!. twice? not yet mister :p
2. a slim one but still a chance if we can get that extension on dominance :)
3. since loser is your favorite word I wish you would use spell check and get it right for once :p
4. most cant even send a t-train but numbers do win over experience or laziness. Also drag your dead horses over the finish line before the sit time runs out. Waste of TW prem but heh it helps for the win.
5. not over yet but you to bud :)

Ampac besides being accused of being a traitor and a spy jumping ship at this stage would be more harmful to my TW reputation then the other and I do care about that. I do appreciate the offer though :)

To the mods out there this world is the last for some of us. After the secrets were won and those of us who decided to stay for dominance wanted a higher percentage and still do. 60% is what a C+ for Spam lol We can do better just need more time :)

Edit: I may not finish in the rank 1 tribe but I am far from being a loser. All my friends that I started with are gone but I have many new ones on both sides :)

DeletedUser

If it went to 75%, SPAM would just win again. It is not a matter of being unable to, it is a matter of not being arsed to and having lives to go back to. Unlike most players here, I have been in SPAM since day 1 and have for periods of time spent nearly my every waking moment on this game. The difference between 60% and 75% or 100% is _____ months. The difference in numbers doesn't mean too much to me, I know I was in the best tribe in W60 and was there when we won it and the other side didn't have a chance of coming back. I don't want to be playing W60 in september when I can be increasing my quality of life instead. It is dead and when it comes down to it, all of the players who claim they have some right to win are not good players, they are mediocre backline barb noblers, who do not fight back and instead seem to leave their accounts when they are attacked and who cannot accept that they have lost.

In world 1, there was T:V (the best tribe of its time) and then there was HELL. When there was nothing left to fight for T:V, this was before winning a world was even really considered a possibility, the players quit and dominated new worlds. In the corners of said world, there was a bunch of barb noblers called HELL that kept to themselves, nobled the inactives that remained of the T:V that had gotten bored due to the lack of competition and ended up winning that world after about 5 years. In my personal opinion, HELL was not even a top 5 tribe in terms of player base, strength, activity, coordination and all the other things we define great tribes by. They were worse than T:V, RoBaC, WL and Family, LOPW. Heck even TCK which was a terrible tribe were better than them.

Now we are debating whether *TLS* a tribe worse than SPAM, -RLS-, Calm., H D, Escape and even Valour and many more should be able to change the rules because they have a small chance that the best tribe to grace this world will get bored of fighting nothingness, which we are already, and leave. This is honestly a joke.

ampac

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
!. twice? not yet mister :p
2. a slim one but still a chance if we can get that extension on dominance :)
3. since loser is your favorite word I wish you would use spell check and get it right for once :p
4. most cant even send a t-train but numbers do win over experience or laziness. Also drag your dead horses over the finish line before the sit time runs out. Waste of TW prem but heh it helps for the win.
5. not over yet but you to bud :)

Ampac besides being accused of being a traitor and a spy jumping ship at this stage would be more harmful to my TW reputation then the other and I do care about that. I do appreciate the offer though :)

To the mods out there this world is the last for some of us. After the secrets were won and those of us who decided to stay for dominance wanted a higher percentage and still do. 60% is what a C+ for Spam lol We can do better just need more time :)

Edit: I may not finish in the rank 1 tribe but I am far from being a loser. All my friends that I started with are gone but I have many new ones on both sides :)

no one will be a loser if you guys just eat your pride and do whats right? Our tribe have fought with respect and honor, sure there are propaganda to hit strategic players and use emotions as part of this game. Which worked on some and didnt work on tough players who are strong emotionally..

As I said before, TW is more that nuking and nobling, man if u check the graphics...Lol* ull ask urself why are u playing this?

Victory should be for the Players who fought Hard....If you prolong this world and succeed only one group would be a winner in this....And if you dont see that then i guess...no point on arguing

Also for a player being accused, it was not proven, proof is always the basic tool to know if the players is doing it or not...Take for example DANIELFISHER he got punished twice ingame so that means he is doing something bad...LOL*

Cyclopsian

have you learnt how to send 100ms trains yet?
World 6 Stats
Cyclopsian
Most Points:
35,556,89031st August 2011

OD Rank:
19. (137,080,237 score)

OD Attack Rank:
25. (73,220,348 score)

OD Defense Rank:
15. (63,859,889 score)

deemerz
Most Points:
5,307,13602nd June 2009
Where is your stats? Lol
Don’t ask me about trains

Cyclopsian

Either way close the world right 60% is a fail you can't even get a degree in college if you get 60% I don't know why people are mad because the game is boring if they don't like it delete and move on to another world there are still a lot of active players here and the ones who are active don't like this ending.

ashoka1

Either way close the world right 60% is a fail you can't even get a degree in college if you get 60% I don't know why people are mad because the game is boring if they don't like it delete and move on to another world there are still a lot of active players here and the ones who are active don't like this ending.

You don't get a college degree if entire batch gets 75% combined together.

Disband your tribe and go for domination 75% on individual basis going by your logic

ashoka1

World 6 Stats
Cyclopsian
Most Points:

OD Rank:
19. (137,080,237 score)

OD Attack Rank:
25. (73,220,348 score)

OD Defense Rank:
15. (63,859,889 score)

deemerz
Most Points:
5,307,13602nd June 2009
Where is your stats? Lol

Stats don't teach you ms trains or sniping

Butonel has excellent stats on w6

He didn't know about ms train or sniping on w60

Ask him whom did he learn about sniping in Spam during calm. War

I happen to help him learn

So points or stats don't teach basic skills

DeletedUser94483

True and true...your knowledge of advanced techniques have nothing to do with stats...something we can agree on ashoka.

On the other hand you just MADE the argument that this world should go to 100% in your counterargument to cyc. Just saying...and I think it SHOULD go to 100%.

Just because some people are not enjoying warfare...does not mean the rest of us are not...stop crying for your players that want to leave...let them leave and lets keep fighting.

MR.MR

I bet if you sent a really nice worded letter and promised to keep buying premium, you could talk the TW Gods into letting you sandbox mode W60 until the end of time and get your 100% once the countdown timer is done and SPAM gets their win... SPAM will be the world winners and the world will be won, but then you can keep on fighting, and everyone that doesn't want to keep trying can freely barb out and move on.

DeletedUser108935

World 6 Stats
Cyclopsian
Most Points:

OD Rank:
19. (137,080,237 score)

OD Attack Rank:
25. (73,220,348 score)

OD Defense Rank:
15. (63,859,889 score)

deemerz
Most Points:
5,307,13602nd June 2009
Where is your stats? Lol

Haha great another scrub that uses tw stats from another world because they have done nothing in there current world well done.

That just prooves to me you where the Churchill of that world that does nothing but turtles it out.

For someone with 35million points and still can't time a train within 2 seconds I sorted wish I didn't qiut w6 I chudda won easy.

So go back to being a scrub

DeletedUser

Counterpoll for 100% 1 player domination anyone? Only then can we see who truly deserves to win.

As for getting 60%, I just gave you a 800 village freebie off our 60% dominance, if you don't win now, you really do not deserve to.

DeletedUser115685

Just because some people are not enjoying warfare...does not mean the rest of us are not...stop crying for your players that want to leave...let them leave and lets keep fighting.

'enjoying warfare' - does that mean nobling barbs and players who don't log on but once a week? I thought it was OP'ing players who actually are fighting back lol guess that goes to show a lot about TLS & GOD. You want to prolong a world that you are putting no effort into winning.. anyone can noble inactives & barbs. Please OP me & mark on Govalon instead of eating the Scooby account, but we all know that won't happen; because me & mark are active :lol: