Ride or Internal

• Thread starter DeletedUser103537
  • Start date

DeletedUser103537

I salute you oh Caesar of Internalling. Hail Caesar ruler of the internals.

Now a little info:

So far he has 5 internals of Arrow and 1 village in a war. Oh wait he was prenobled that village. Oh and the fourth base village was a prenobled village. Awesome player to get rank 1. I expect the internalling to keep coming. So in theory 6 internals/prenobled/cleared. Only has 3500 oda. People get more oda at start up then that lol. Wonders why any tribe should fight arrow/hood they just going to be eaten by Ride.or.die. Also I wrote this and in that time he took another internal rofl.

P.S. : Change tribe name to Ride.or.Internal or Change account name to Ride.or.Internal.
Also King Donuts should be rank 1.

DeletedUser

Shots fired.

But in all seriousness, does he have any co-players?

DeletedUser

Are you sure Allos? isn't on that account?

He is by far and away the TW king of internaling...

DeletedUser

Wait doesn't he have 6 internals? If I'm counting correctly.

DeletedUser103537

Yeah I messed up he does. I wrote this early in the day and he took 1. The one village he took off special was a prenobled and cleared for him as well.

DeletedUser

I'd be interested to know if he has a train, or if he just sends them at targets every time he builds a new noble.
No reason for him not to have a train by 3 villages. Let alone 7.

I'm not saying he doesn't have one, I don't actually know the answer to the question.

DeletedUser103537

I doubt he does or he has little troops if he has train.

DeletedUser113322

So little ODA for so many villages....

Give me some villages on a silver platter too T.T

On another note, this thread definitely also gave me a little chuckle.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Lol, Even I give him some shit for this one. On the other hand, who wouldn't take a free village :p

DeletedUser115641

ultra face palm, i wonder if he black mails someone so they would allow him to internal.

DeletedUser103537

Umm blackmail is illegal in tw. So it be bannable so doubt he does.

DeletedUser108472

If Norse doesn't start giving me internals, I'm moving over to ARROW.

DeletedUser103537

Was informed that blackmail is not illegal even the way I thought. I was saying real life blackmail though. Yet I was wrong. Sad well maybe he has blackmail on said internals.

DeletedUser

Lol I dont think blackmail would be a valid strategy in a game. To be fair to ride, all of the internals were people that quit and the most recent vills are from a merge.

DeletedUser

The legend states that for each internal, Ride gives blood to the Red Cross and gives money to charity. I'd encourage his effort :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser64969

The village of special moment wasn't even co-trained, the sitter prenobled the village for ride or die to get entry into arrow using specials other villages, and in doing so killed most of his troops as well, how pathetic.

I also have to wonder where that defender of the day comes from as well, i'd love to see that report.