Top Ten Tribes and a prediction

DeletedUser

Throw up a breakdown of the top ten tribes for this world guys leave no details upturned :) also predict what you can see for the future of these tribes. Even do it for a single one of these tribes to save some hassle :).

DeletedUser

You started the thread, why not kick us off? :p

This is basically top20 tribes...just specified to the top10, don't see the point/difference

DeletedUser

Top 20 tribes has went off topic i don't see the point of it being called top 20 tribes if you guys are all talking about something else :p. There hasn't been a recent update on the top 20 tribes on it.

DeletedUser

Yes and it was a top ten Overview so why shouldn't we have a thread called the top ten?. Quite simply this is here for peoples opinions if you have an opinion which is on topic state it if not keep it to yourself? yeah.

MR.MR

Jesus, I spent 3 hours on a top 10 review that was essentially ignored in terms of discussion. Last time I waste time to do that.

Deleted User - 4669627

Jesus, I spent 3 hours on a top 10 review that was essentially ignored in terms of discussion. Last time I waste time to do that.
i could not discuss it with you, idk anything about any of the tribes except norse is looking good in my area and faaaaaark leads fart

MR.MR

My point exactly asalamalakum

My point was directed at you. You have created a thread pulling attention away from the existing one that actually has reviews in it offering nothing of your own and expecting players like myself to come and validate your thread and do the work for you. Players who come here have nothing to read and thus nothing to prompt duscussion. Go write a review of your own and put it in the preexisting thread. You couldn't even lift the finger to post the rankings in your original post. You purely want your name next to a thread that has lots of comments.

DeletedUser

well sorry you feel that way i put this up as the other topic has completely derailed of topic?.

DeletedUser64969

My point was directed at you. You have created a thread pulling attention away from the existing one that actually has reviews in it offering nothing of your own and expecting players like myself to come and validate your thread and do the work for you. Players who come here have nothing to read and thus nothing to prompt duscussion. Go write a review of your own and put it in the preexisting thread. You couldn't even lift the finger to post the rankings in your original post. You purely want your name next to a thread that has lots of comments.

+1 ginger

DeletedUser113322

This thread is pointless. Like actually useless.

Roon, you seriously should've written your own analysis instead of doing something like this.

DeletedUser

I think this rook guy has gotten almost all of his post count from this thread alone.

Mod please lock.

Deleted User - 4669627

here we find the elusive asalamalakum defending his meat from the myriad of scavengers. despite the name, the asalamalakum is not at all peaceful. in fact, it will often bare its venomous fangs at the slightest, even unintentional provocation. when it strikes, it does so with the grace, poise, precision, fluidity and wit as a mongoose. a mongoose capable of injecting a neurotoxin so powerful, that a single drop will completely paralyze its prey the moment it hits the heart. unfortunately for the prey, asalamalakum venom does not kill them, render them unconscious, or shut down sensory perception. the unlucky prey of the asalamalakum is rendered completely immoble as it helplessly watches the predator dine. it feels the fangs tear through its flesh time and again. it smells the putrid acidic aroma of its bowels being clawed open.

DeletedUser113322

Mod, can you close this thread? It's pointless - we have another thread where we discuss top tribes and all this seriously does is make things hectic.

DeletedUser

Mod, can you close this thread? It's pointless - we have another thread where we discuss top tribes and all this seriously does is make things hectic.

Although there is a similar thread to this one, there is no reason to close it as it isn't against any rules nor is it off topic. The thread has started with predictions and developments of the top ten tribes, therefore it is related to the world. Just let it die off by not commenting on it if you wish for it to be gone.

MR.MR

here we find the elusive asalamalakum defending his meat from the myriad of scavengers. despite the name, the asalamalakum is not at all peaceful. in fact, it will often bare its venomous fangs at the slightest, even unintentional provocation. when it strikes, it does so with the grace, poise, precision, fluidity and wit as a mongoose. a mongoose capable of injecting a neurotoxin so powerful, that a single drop will completely paralyze its prey the moment it hits the heart. unfortunately for the prey, asalamalakum venom does not kill them, render them unconscious, or shut down sensory perception. the unlucky prey of the asalamalakum is rendered completely immoble as it helplessly watches the predator dine. it feels the fangs tear through its flesh time and again. it smells the putrid acidic aroma of its bowels being clawed open.

Just. Awesome.