It is rumored that

DeletedUser

Refer to our war thread for a few reports I just had saved on my desktop.

DeletedUser110279

Sorry to revive a dead conversation, especially one so full of spam but I heard an actual in-game rumour that KissAx and Oxygen are about to go to war. For the life of me I can't imagine why, but I am anxiously waiting to see some PnP so we can know the justifications.

Faaaaark with some more divide and conquer tactics, wielding his marionettes perhaps?

DeletedUser

Don't know anything about that.... :icon_evil:

It's rumored that Nauz's thread got deleted...

DeletedUser

Don't know anything about that.... :icon_evil:

It's rumored that Nauz's thread got deleted...

I heard a rumor that the thread got deleted because it was full of people with big egos and they couldnt fit in the thread anymore.

DeletedUser64969

rumor has it we don't really need a moderator and as soon as one starts moderating the forums goes to shizzle.

DeletedUser110279

...I heard an actual in-game rumour that KissAx and Oxygen are about to go to war...

OD jumps show that these 2 are indeed fighting now. A couple of caps for Oxygen but nothing significant.

Deleted User - 4669627

I heard a rumor that the thread got deleted because it was full of people with big egos and they couldnt fit in the thread anymore.
lol

in the new mod's defense, the thread warranted being closed the last time i looked it, as well as half a dozen times before

DeletedUser103352

Rumor has it that the thread was revived and now lives on in the General Discussions section.

DeletedUser

So Immunesoul is blocked now? How did that happen? Or is it only a rumour?

DeletedUser

Moving this thread to general discussion so you guys/girls can talk about rumours therefore it can go off-topic.