Virus Imploded

sidd 271

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
So finally Virus has imploded. They are renamed to N.W.O .Will be interesting to see if the name change brings any change of fortune to them.

Last edited:

DeletedUser112209

I am also interested to see, but seriously doubt it.

In other news, Sidd 271 has been on a nobling spree.

DeletedUser

Name changing isn't something new for this tribe is it? :3

DeletedUser113330

Be far more interesting if they came on here and explained such changes or tried to associate a new image with their changes or generate some momentum through a demonstration of an emerging tribal pride. *yawn*

sidd 271

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
As long Latchky is there they will be hunted relentlessly it does not matter what COA or tag they they use

latchky

You all are right :)

We will not be entertaining such forums threads and the politics of our moves etc. However we are not virus or smoke. We are a completely different tribe and will remain as such for the remainder of the world. And we didnt just change our name and tag...we are no longer the 40 point tribe as many believe. However I wish you al the best of luck in this world. And if anyone has anything further to converse about please feel free to message me.

DeletedUser

It needed to happen. Too much dead weight, inactivity and lack of any form of leadership. Now the 20 something of us are trying to invigorate who we have left and push through to the end.

...and yea that is a pretty sweet COA, isn't it? I mean that alone should put us in a good position to win this world now right? That's how all of this works?

DeletedUser

Don't think it'll make much, if any sort of difference. Same shit, different bowl.

Michael Wittman

im guessing its the same crap different bowl. stop our invasion and you might extend your time a bit. however looks like nothing but clear sailing in front of sparta :) you gonna stop us?

DeletedUser113330

You all are right :)

We will not be entertaining such forums threads and the politics of our moves etc. However we are not virus or smoke. We are a completely different tribe and will remain as such for the remainder of the world. And we didnt just change our name and tag...we are no longer the 40 point tribe as many believe. However I wish you al the best of luck in this world. And if anyone has anything further to converse about please feel free to message me.

Even that kind of explanation is better than nothing. Good luck to the new tribe then!