Senior Thought for the Day

DeletedUser

Fidel, this joke was an original Rodney Dangerfield !

Well, tomorrow the Israeli's may well indeed invade the Gaza strip, and Iraq is being torn to bits !

What a world !

Dreams are like glass, only to be shattered by the hammer of reality

fidel I

Fidel, this joke was an original Rodney Dangerfield !

Well, tomorrow the Israeli's may well indeed invade the Gaza strip, and Iraq is being torn to bits !

What a world !

Dreams are like glass, only to be shattered by the hammer of reality

Oops!

A world that deserves better.

DeletedUser

You never realize what a good memory you have until you try to forget something !

What occurs once in a minute, twice in a moment, and not once in a thousand years?:icon_eek:

BGeorge3

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
It's freezing cold,
but it's perfect for my evil plans ;)

I'm thinking we should be friends. My dark and twisted thoughts would go great with your evil plans. :D

Well, when i first touched a computer, it had windows 98.
I still have a radio, but it might be broken. Well radios are not that old, it's just that ppl rarely use them.
I see the same thing for watch, after a few decades, you wont see anyone wearing them, well not normal ones at least.

I remember my first computer. It was an old 1-bit computer with Windows 98 and I had a dial-up internet connection. We actually went through multiple of them I believe, they simply had issues. :D With the last one we had, it would freeze up if you tried to do anything. :D Didn't get high-speed internet until like 2011?

"Vision without action is daydream, action without vision is a nightmare". ...

I like this quote, very nice.

yes, I had a lot of work today too. TGIF. The riddle is written in hieroglyphics on the Sphinx in Egypt !

I went to the doctor, said "Doc, I have no friends, no one writes, nobody visits, no calls. What is wrong with me, you fat bastard!"

Oh nice. Egypt. I love ancient Egyptian culture/history. Always a fun story. :)

lol. "No friends, no one writes, nobody visits, no calls". Pretty close. :D

DeletedUser65288

You never realize what a good memory you have until you try to forget something !

What occurs once in a minute, twice in a moment, and not once in a thousand years?:icon_eek:

The letter M!

i saw one just like that in a bathroom once :D

DeletedUser

Sorry, do not know the meaning of Swag or Yolo.

Congrats to Team Deutschland ! Lived in Germany for 5 years, what a party !

On a serious note Gentlemen::icon_sad:

Immunesoul had written in the thread "Funny Mails Recv'd", and on it was a person who I felt was insulting to any woman, commenting on her body parts.

Gentlemen, we should be honored and realize it is a gift that the ladies play the game with us. Immunesoul, Firestorm, and Aliyah, to name just a few, have brought a feminine touch to the game, that otherwise would be just dry with a bunch of guys trying to kill each other!

I know that the vast majority of men playing feel and act this way, and only a few bad apples that I pray read this!

Ladies, thank you so very much for being here. We appreciate u !

DeletedUser

Unfortunately, no peace in the Middle East today. Perhaps in the next millennium, or two.

A little boy and little girl statue stood in a park. Poof! A magic fairy appeared and they became real!

Little boy: Hey little girl, there is something I always wanted to do with u.

Little girl: Yes, I know, me too, let's go behind the bushes and do it.

Sounds of pleasure were emanating from the bush.

Little boy: Hey little girl, that was great, let's do it again !

Little girl: Yes, let's ! Only this time, you hold the pigeon, and I will shit on him !

fidel I

Gentlemen, we should be honored and realize it is a gift that the ladies play the game with us. Immunesoul, Firestorm, and Aliyah, to name just a few, have brought a feminine touch to the game, that otherwise would be just dry with a bunch of guys trying to kill each other!

And with that being said, I'll mention the 3 most and only important things in life:

Food, Women, and the TV!

Anyone who disagrees needs to get a life xD

DeletedUser

And with that being said, I'll mention the 3 most and only important things in life:
Food, Women, and the TV!

That should depend from person to person lol

DeletedUser111495

Food, Women, and the TV!

Get Swiftcover.

Last edited:

DeletedUser

Sorry, do not know the meaning of Swag or Yolo.

Congrats to Team Deutschland ! Lived in Germany for 5 years, what a party !

On a serious note Gentlemen::icon_sad:

Immunesoul had written in the thread "Funny Mails Recv'd", and on it was a person who I felt was insulting to any woman, commenting on her body parts.

I know that the vast majority of men playing feel and act this way, and only a few bad apples that I pray read this!

Woo Deutschland!

Also, just to inform you of the rules of the internet: Rule 30/37) There are no girls on the internet.

Immunesoul is a guy named Dave :D

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser108293

Woo Deutschland!

Also, just to inform you of the rules of the internet: Rule 30/37) There are no girls on the internet.

Immunesoul is a guy named Dave :D

really is he? that ruined my day..

BGeorge3

Still Going Strong
Reaction score

Immunsoul is a guy.......

*edit, just saw somebody already said this.

DeletedUser

I'll take Food, Internet, and Video Games. :p

i'd take
1) Food (A warrior must always remain healthy)
2) Internet or signal (Communications is a must)
3) Laboratory equips (Top secret classified information)
4) Antarctica (For evil experiments - also because nobody will suspect)
5) Video games and Manga (be it PC,PS,x-box or anything)
6) Digital Instruments (both for fun and experiments)
7) More foods
8) A few disposable objects (top secret infos, classified)
9) Other unmentionable things, for various purposes.
10)Mana Source (For magical purposes)
11)Pizzas
12)Cages (to kidnap people and supply free pizzas)
13)Lots of clothes and fancy stuff.
14)Shiny stars.
15)Pens and other stationary objects.

Last edited by a moderator:

BGeorge3

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
i'd take
1) Food (A warrior must always remain healthy)
2) Internet or signal (Communications is a must)
3) Laboratory equips (Top secret classified information)
4) Antarctica (For evil experiments - also because nobody will suspect)
5) Video games and Manga (be it PC,PS,x-box or anything)
6) Digital Instruments (both for fun and experiments)
7) More foods
8) A few disposable objects (top secret infos, classified)
9) Other unmentionable things, for various purposes.
10)Mana Source (For magical purposes)
11)Pizzas
12)Cages (to kidnap people and supply free pizzas)
13)Lots of clothes and fancy stuff.
14)Shiny stars.
15)Pens and other stationary objects.

If you had all that, I might just come visit. :D So long as I'm not put in the cage of course. :D

[h=2]“In a dark place we find ourselves, and a little more knowledge lights our way.”[/h]

- Yoda

[h=2]“Many of the truths that we cling to depend on our point of view.”[/h]

- Yoda

[h=2]“If no mistake have you made, yet losing you are … a different game you should play”[/h]

- Yoda

I found a page full of Yoda quotes> :D I figured a few of these would be great thoughts for the day. :)