Okay... who farted in k56?

balubhai

Guys if Oxygen players are as bad as you guys speak out , then trust me we would not have been able to kill so much of those nukes and baby nukes raining on our players . As Cunner said its too much of a coincidence that the nobles land just after the suicide nukes from the Kiss axe and Sword players and Van players and now some NWO guys.

I am not gonna cry its a gang bang or anything as i am past that crying stage in this game. Its either gonna be a long tiring fight , if we guys dont loss hope and our offence because of forgetting to dodge. Or its gonna be over too soon if we get frustrated and run out of defence.

Any way i am sure about one thing , lots of guys are going to have to start rebuilding their empty villas because of hitting stacked villas or getting backtimed

DeletedUser106896

Any way i am sure about one thing , lots of guys are going to have to start rebuilding their empty villas because of hitting stacked villas or getting backtimed

Yeah, lots of your tribe :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

This "war" has nothing to do with the restrictions that I asked for when you were looking for diplomacy to protect your guys down here. That is just where the bad blood started. You guys only declared because we shut down a couple of your noble attempts.

Cunner, did it ever occur to you that maybe we don't post valuable information in our forums any more because of people like you claiming to have access to them?

Well its 5 vs 1, not going to whine about farks tactics from what I've heard this is pretty normal for him. But if any of you are interested in levelling the battle field feel free to contact me in game, it could be a great opportunity to do some damage to fart :)

BGeorge3

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
This "war" has nothing to do with the restrictions that I asked for when you were looking for diplomacy to protect your guys down here. That is just where the bad blood started. You guys only declared because we shut down a couple of your noble attempts.

Cunner, did it ever occur to you that maybe we don't post valuable information in our forums any more because of people like you claiming to have access to them?

Well its 5 vs 1, not going to whine about farks tactics from what I've heard this is pretty normal for him. But if any of you are interested in levelling the battle field feel free to contact me in game, it could be a great opportunity to do some damage to fart :)

:D I love how you say the restrictions had nothing to do with the declaration, yet also said it's, "just where the bad blood started". To be honest, I had the pnp and everything ready to declare then. :D Simply the council didn't feel the need to declare just then.

Ultimately, you guys are just a means of expansion.

As for Fark's tactics, please don't talk like you know his methods, you don't even really know him.

DeletedUser113867

:D I love how you say the restrictions had nothing to do with the declaration, yet also said it's, "just where the bad blood started". To be honest, I had the pnp and everything ready to declare then. :D Simply the council didn't feel the need to declare just then.

You did not feel the need to declare?

Or

You did not think you could take them until you recruited more players like your duke said?

Once Oxygen's Duke made it clear that he was in need of some Oxygen, I knew it was time to fix his little red wagon. I've since expanded our recruitment in that area as we are seriously outnumbered

DeletedUser

You did not feel the need to declare?

Or

You did not think you could take them until you recruited more players like your duke said?

Exactly, you waited until you picked up the players we dismissed, if you declared at that time you would have been screwed. Good thing they didn't listen to you.

Requesting someone to not noble in our area is not really a reason for war, the agenda is obviously bigger than us. If you manage to get control of K56 suddenly you have very strong position on @night and other tribes.

People should be paying close attention to this "war". If Fart is as advertised then you do not want them to win over Oxygen.

BGeorge3

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
Exactly, you waited until you picked up the players we dismissed, if you declared at that time you would have been screwed. Good thing they didn't listen to you.

Requesting someone to not noble in our area is not really a reason for war, the agenda is obviously bigger than us. If you manage to get control of K56 suddenly you have very strong position on @night and other tribes.

People should be paying close attention to this "war". If Fart is as advertised then you do not want them to win over Oxygen.

:D Feel free to assume what you want. We have our reasons for why we didn't declare earlier, and those reasons are none of your business.

Also, as for he whole PnP thing, we simply were giving it thought to declare when the negotiates went bad and I offered to do the PnP. It wasn't that I encouraged or pushed for the war, the council as a whole just felt it wasn't time yet, and I agreed.

DeletedUser

Your reasoning for dismissing me was confusing at best, and you didn't even do me the courtesy of talking to me directly and when I tried to get in touch with your baron I was just ignored. Of course we went to Fart and of course there is war. There are tensions running deep that exploded and was always gonna happen at some point. It's the natural order of things, two big fish in the same pond kinda situation. Let's just have it out in game rather than slagging each other off :)

Deleted User - 4669627

Have you got a problem with us having a pet tribe??
despite the thread he posted, nauz actually spoke well of your abilities in a private chat we had, as did some other big names in the thread itself
i was starting to get the impression that you were actually impressive
all i see however is mass-recruiting and hugging, then a gangbang against a smaller tribe with further hugging when your initial hugging fails
i see a tribe that has the potential to be impressive instead reveling in sullying itself, like a dog rolling around in feces

6a00d8347a49a469e20192abf80250970d-500wi

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Sooo.... at the time of forming OLD, we had 1 position in Fart. We had received DOZENS of very good recruitment applications and we had to continually turn them down.

OLD was originally made to take in a group of 5 players in K45. 39 does not fit into 35. The decision was made to make the 2nd tribe but the deal for the 5 players fell through. We'd gone to a lot of trouble setting the tribe up, so we re-visited a few invite applications. We also took advantage of boosting our ranks in K56.

Tbh, I don't give a shit about us sitting at 48 members. Quite of few of the OLD accounts are due to be merged as they will be co-playing Fart accounts. We're at 48 members... this is not mass recruitment, so drop the bullshit about being a mass recruiting family and trying to recruit around Oxygen. Are you even aware of our spread on the map??

The number of accounts will be trimmed down as accounts are merged. If we were at 70 members, then you would have a reason to flame us, but we're no where near 70. We're surrounded by some very capable tribes and our spread determines that we need a little assistance within. The key to this will be if I am able to coordinate a family where many others fail in this game.

How about you come back in a month's time and judge me on my ability to run a small family, rather than flaming me for creating a 2nd tribe.

If you really want to flame someone for a family tribe, aim your thoughts towrds ARROW. They are mass recruiting and purging but it seems to be working for them. You don't see me flaming them about it... its actually quite sensible on their behalf.

The key is coordination. If I fail to coordinate 2 tribes, then come here and flame me. Until then I'd prefer for you to shut the faaaaark up.

DeletedUser113867

Sooo.... at the time of forming OLD, we had 1 position in Fart. We had received DOZENS of very good recruitment applications and we had to continually turn them down.

OLD was originally made to take in a group of 5 players in K45. 39 does not fit into 35. The decision was made to make the 2nd tribe but the deal for the 5 players fell through. We'd gone to a lot of trouble setting the tribe up, so we re-visited a few invite applications. We also took advantage of boosting our ranks in K56.

The number of accounts will be trimmed down as accounts are merged. If we were at 70 members, then you would have a reason to flame us, but we're no where near 70. We're surrounded by some very capable tribes and our spread determines that we need a little assistance within. The key to this will be if I am able to coordinate a family where many others fail in this game.

When old was created within less than 24 hours it was at 6 members, at 48 hours it had even more. So it was never going to stop at 5, it take 5 mins to set up a family it is no effort what so ever, otherwise noone would do it.

I think someones telling porkies aren't they?

Just because there are strong tribes around does not mean you need a family tribe, especially considering you have diplomacy with a few. Your players are elite and its easy enough to hold off a big tribe until support arrives.

People are only commenting about the fart family because you came to the forum and tried to make it look as though your tribe was outnumbered and they were a good group of players being picked. But it turns out that it is all a lie and you are infact the side with the numbers and you are full of shit.

If arrow players came to the forum acting like this, they too would get given shit for it, but the fact that they have not means we do not really give a shit.

DeletedUser

I am actually curious to see how you manage the new family. Managing one tribe is tough, managing two is a logistical nightmare. Takes skilled leadership to pull off the coordination needed especially with being spread throughout multiple K's.

Best of luck :)

DeletedUser

There were a few posts in another thread about recruiting enemies after a war has ended. The agreed upon point is that it is a strategical decision made to make you stronger and keep pace with everyone else doing it. I think this is a similar situation. I do not like, nor will I ever like family tribes since they kind of defeat the purpose of the game and lead to vastly one sided(at least number of players) fights.

With that being said however, I do have to point out that if you are going to be forced to fight against family tribes every single world, no matter the settings, why not do a little hugging yourself to combat it. As Faark said, he had a ton of recruitment applications and if you are going to have a bunch of players that would rather be on your team than against you, why not let them? Just create a seperate tribe in order to keep your CORE intact and give those players a chance to prove themselves.

Again, if we must fight against 12 tribe families all in one continent, we might as well even the playing field a bit.

DeletedUser

People are only commenting about the fart family because you came to the forum and tried to make it look as though your tribe was outnumbered and they were a good group of players being picked. But it turns out that it is all a lie and you are infact the side with the numbers and you are full of shit.

He specifically said that Oxygen told those players to leave the continent. 5 players...told to get the heck out. So either they were scared of those players, or were already skirmishing with them a bit. Either way, if you are going to war a tribe in charge of a k, why not make the odds more in your favor? This is not Sparta, this is Rome. Go back to playing with toy soldiers, the real players will read books.

DeletedUser113867

T I do not like, nor will I ever like family tribes since they kind of defeat the purpose of the game and lead to vastly one sided(at least number of players) fights.

With that being said however, I do have to point out that if you are going to be forced to fight against family tribes every single world, no matter the settings, why not do a little hugging yourself to combat it. As Faark said, he had a ton of recruitment applications and if you are going to have a bunch of players that would rather be on your team than against you, why not let them? Just create a seperate tribe in order to keep your CORE intact and give those players a chance to prove themselves.

Again, if we must fight against 12 tribe families all in one continent, we might as well even the playing field a bit.

Can you show me which family tribe faaart was declaring on and made a family tribe to equal out the war? Oxygen do not have a family

Fart were not fighting a family tribe, they were picking on a 35 man tribe vs a 35 man tribe. the numbers were equally matched.

faaaark counted 5 players vs 35 because there were only 5 players in k56(9 at the start of the war though), but he has players in the academy not added to that list. Also the fact that players in k45 and k46 both on the border both well in range have been missed out because they are in a different k.

But then why do oxygen players who are over the border line count to the war starts if fart players over the borderline not count?

The war was never in oxygens favour so why don't you stop pretending it was/is and actually accept that it is a gangbang and it was never 5 vs 35.

And you may read a book but all the great strategist play with toys and games. I also like sparta way, stand until we die and generally it works out well.

DeletedUser

Can you show me which family tribe faaart was declaring on and made a family tribe to equal out the war? Oxygen do not have a family.
We're not arguing that point you numpty. You guys had nothing to flame us with, so you started arguing that we created a 2nd tribe. Anyone with half a brain would have noticed that we have only recruited a few near K56 and we've used OLD to re-visit some of the other invite applications we have received in other areas. The majority are in K45, so the whole Family tribe argument to remove Oxygen is completely incorrect,

Fart were not fighting a family tribe, they were picking on a 35 man tribe vs a 35 man tribe. the numbers were equally matched.
How do you even come up with this shit???
I'll spell it out for you. Most of us are in K FORTY FIVE.
I'm closer to World 74 than K56...!!
35 v 35... Meh.

faaaark counted 5 players vs 35 because there were only 5 players in k56(9 at the start of the war though), but he has players in the academy not added to that list. Also the fact that players in k45 and k46 both on the border both well in range have been missed out because they are in a different k.

But then why do oxygen players who are over the border line count to the war starts if fart players over the borderline not count?
Not even sure why you are posting this crap.
We'll be counting every war cap regardless of what K they are in.

The war was never in oxygens favour so why don't you stop pretending it was/is and actually accept that it is a gangbang and it was never 5 vs 35.
Yup, 9 against 35... that's a gangbang.
Ohhhhhhhhhh, you mean the other tribes hitting Oxygen....

Maybe Oxygen should be more careful when telling 5 players to get the hell out of 'their' continent and then marking them as enemies.
Oxygen brought this on themselves so run along little man.

Hang on, why am I even replying to this numpty?
Please ignore my post.

DeletedUser113867

How do you even come up with this shit???
I'll spell it out for you. Most of us are in K FORTY FIVE.
I'm closer to World 74 than K56...!!
35 v 35... Meh.

Not even sure why you are posting this crap.
We'll be counting every war cap regardless of what K they are in.

Yup, 9 against 35... that's a gangbang.
Ohhhhhhhhhh, you mean the other tribes hitting Oxygen....

Maybe Oxygen should be more careful when telling 5 players to get the hell out of 'their' continent and then marking them as enemies.
Oxygen brought this on themselves so run along little man.

Hang on, why am I even replying to this numpty?
Please ignore my post.

Just because you are in k45 does not mean you are lightyears away, infact its only a short travel for some of you.

From k45 to 46 you only need to travel 6 villages, that is not a long distance, just because they are in k45 does not exclude them from the war, some of them are right on the border onf k56 but you are excluding them because they are based in k45.

You will count the caps yeah but you are claiming the work is done by 5 members when it is more.

9 in the k not including sister tribe and allies which i heard there are several.

oxygen do not have 35 players in k56 so why is it 9 vs 35? why do oxygen players in k55 count to the war when they are not in the k? If you say k56 borders k 55 so it counts then surely k45 players and k46 players of yours would count because they border that k.

Just because they cross the k line does not make them out of the war.

Again in other words

A k line does not add 100 hours to the travel time.

Again

south k45 players only few hours from fight.

A k line is a border it is not a worm hole or a black hole that is impossible to travel through.

DeletedUser

Regardless of what people might think about Faaaaark or the way he goes about his recruitment, etc. I have a hard time believing that in his position most of you wouldn't have done the same thing he's doing right now in setting up this "gang bang".

What he's got now is essentially 4 tribes worth of bashers. Most of the nukes we're facing are coming from KissAx, Van, NWO and the other k56 tribes. Most of the nobles we're facing are coming from Fart.

If you (any of you) had some mass recruit nubs willing to suicide their nukes for you I guarantee you would take the help. The funniest part of this for me is that I'm sure all these little k56 tribes think that The Old Farts are now their "ally". Let's see how quickly the tables turn once they've exhausted their troops trying to clear villages for Fart to noble.

DeletedUser

Regardless of what people might think about Faaaaark or the way he goes about his recruitment, etc. I have a hard time believing that in his position most of you wouldn't have done the same thing he's doing right now in setting up this "gang bang".

What he's got now is essentially 4 tribes worth of bashers. Most of the nukes we're facing are coming from KissAx, Van, NWO and the other k56 tribes. Most of the nobles we're facing are coming from Fart.

If you (any of you) had some mass recruit nubs willing to suicide their nukes for you I guarantee you would take the help.
Just so everyone is aware, Vis is our enemy but he understands what we have done and why. As the leader of my tribe, it is my responsibility to do everything in my power to protect my tribemates. Any leader that says they would not use the tactics I used is either a liar or a terrible leader.

The funniest part of this for me is that I'm sure all these little k56 tribes think that The Old Farts are now their "ally". Let's see how quickly the tables turn once they've exhausted their troops trying to clear villages for Fart to noble.
Those that have helped us will be rewarded with plenty of room to expand and the opportunity to work with us well into the future. I will admit that some of the players working with us are not highly experienced, but they are learning fast and are more than happy to be coordinating things with a tribe that knows how to war effectively.

This game is about meeting new friends and having a laugh along the way. I'll be the first to say we have a shared forum and the banter in there is very light-hearted and chatty. It's not always about nobling that last village to win the world. We've made some new friends and we seem to work well together. I also have some old world friends in one of the tribes, so it's nice to catch up with them in the shared forum.

Ultimately, if Fart had not stepped in and coordinated a few things with them, they would have been under fire from Oxygen in no time. They knew their position was not good as they had been treated the same way that Fart was treated diplomatically, so they might as well go down fighting and take Oxygen with them.

What they are learning is that teamwork and coordination can overcome most obstacles. Some of these guys may get rimmed (hopefully not), but they will have gone out on their terms.

Last edited by a moderator: