Virus Imploded

DeletedUser

Edit:

@Lord of War:

All you guys wanna hav is pretty statistic and neutral and worked out analysis about the all of the crappy tribes (Infect, the lol tribe which was west of my location) ...but truth is you can color shit, but shit remains shit. So I save more of my time in just calling it what it always is: crap

DeletedUser112209

I honestly don't even understand what the last post meant... Is anyone able to interpret?

DeletedUser

I appreciate the support for DSy4, Talin, but I would care a lot more if it came from someone I respected.

DeletedUser

I'm just going to post this here. It's not the most recent, but it works.

Side 1:

Tribes: PWM
Side 2:
Tribes: Infect

Timeframe: Forever

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 194
Side 2: 56
Difference: 138

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 1,748,054
Side 2: 494,182
Difference: 1,253,872

chart

DeletedUser

Now, I'm no expert, but I think that shows just how badly Infect is getting thrashed by a tribe 1/5 their size.

#1 Tribe? Ha.

I don't know about the rest of you, but if Ronin or Dsy4 want to win this world, I think now would be a pretty good time to make a move for #1.

DeletedUser112704

now imagine one of those attacking Infect... and imagine a resulting world war.

I can imagine how mine and celts mailbox fills with mails asking, if we are taking any part in it and on who's side we are -_-

I'm not saying we're special in any way, but we are already bored of people asking that kind of questions, we just like to sit in our corner of the world and eat easter bunnies and their carrots.

and besides, before the big world war breaks out, there is still a lot of unfinished wars and food to eat left :p

sidd 271

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Now, I'm no expert, but I think that shows just how badly Infect is getting thrashed by a tribe 1/5 their size.

#1 Tribe? Ha.

I don't know about the rest of you, but if Ronin or Dsy4 want to win this world, I think now would be a pretty good time to make a move for #1.

Good to see a war in the south.

DeletedUser112209

Boxer dad,

First of all i'd like to say job well done to PWM for doing as well as they have thus far. That being said i think we are both equally doubtful that it is going to last, as is apparent by your pleas for intervention from DSy4 and Ronin :icon_biggrin: Enjoy your lead while it lasts.

DeletedUser

Boxer dad,

First of all i'd like to say job well done to PWM for doing as well as they have thus far. That being said i think we are both equally doubtful that it is going to last, as is apparent by your pleas for intervention from DSy4 and Ronin :icon_biggrin: Enjoy your lead while it lasts.

Thank you, but they were hardly pleas. PWM is doing just fine with or without intervention from the larger tribes.

That being said, I've been on this world long enough to see how Infect runs things, they've hugged and bullied their way into the #1 position. I'm just fed up with it.

Infect is just a horrible tribe, if their nuke composition and timings are anything to judge by (and believe me, they are). To me they're just a tribe with inflated points and little troop or skill to back those points up.

My 'plea' for the DSy4 and Ronin to join in only stem from a desire to shake this world up, remove the trash that is Infect, and get rid of the stagnation this world has known for too long. Infect has never met the resistance they have in PWM, and it's showing. The next offensive will push the lead further.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser112704

if you guys are doing so good, logically you wouldn't want anyone to join that war... why share all of those villages #1 tribe of the world will hand to you? ;)

I've been on W70 long enough to know how infect has grown to that size and have to say, there were lots of players moving around, from one tribe to another and lots of attacks on smaller crap tribes, which could not resist properly. and that surely will ensure, there are some unsuitable individuals in Infect, who do not belong in a #1 tribe of the world.

but that said, that tribe is huge, and there are some really good players in there, which are huge as well and that potential will show itself once all of the crap burns away and I don't believe, when it happens, PWM will stand a chance (because, when there is a size difference this big, size does matter).

also after checking TWstats, it does not show anything special ;)

some internaling going on both sides, attacks on smaller tribes, nobling barbarians (although, I'm curious, why would infect need to noble barbs :p) and some villages are lost to each other, but that could be recaps. there is nothing to say, any of two tribes are really winning the war.

One Last Shot...

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Hello there Talin :)

DSY4 the self named pro-gamer tribe is mostly a bunch of long term players, who are still newbies in the head (except Googly or whoever the guy was, who showed great leadership/motivation skills). The luck was that Smoke was not longer motivated and therefore up to get nobled out of s70... But again Sidd, Undecoded and whatever the name of the big mouhts is and was... were just Forum who*es...

Firstly, thank you for the personal compliment mixed within a rather scathing report on the dealings of W70 :)

Secondly, if Smoke were so good, when they declared war on DSy4 and Infect followed suit, DSy4 should have been destroyed. That either says a lot about Smoke...or I think we can both agree a lot about DSy4.

The fact that DSy4 won versus Smoke/Virus in the end isn't luck. It was down to tactical play to fix what previously could only be described as a 'suicidal approach' to diplomacy that led to the wars breaking out, individual talent and teamwork.

That's my response regarding DSy4. That and that having long-term players (newbies or not) is a very beneficial thing, although our start-up was strong (we just didn't recruit much for the first few weeks, and so fell behind a little for that reason and for playing a close-range start-up to avoid falling apart early on like many other premades who got overwhelmed).

Regarding Sidd 271: he's won a world as rank 1. He's gaining ground on the top spot quite quickly on this world too. He's played at the highest level on multiple worlds with me, and he is most certainly not a big mouth. His 200 caps against your tribe-mates (a third of his account size) should say that he puts his money where his mouth is.

Regarding UnDeCoDeD: she is a fantastic player who I chased down after W62 to bring her here, as whilst she was relatively new on that world she showed great potential and dedication, and that's rare in this game these days. She has certainly proven her worth on W70 to DSy4, and with her 140 caps from your tribe-mates (35% of her account size), I would say that she puts her money where her mouth is too.

Those stats are taken quickly from twstats and don't include players who left their tribe, or went barb for that matter.

Hope you are enjoying your time away from W70, but I don't think that all of your opinions here are particularly accurate :)

Last edited:

DeletedUser105906

Boxer dad,

All I see is the lead continuing to grow :icon_biggrin:

darkaniken2

now imagine one of those attacking Infect... and imagine a resulting world war.

I can imagine how mine and celts mailbox fills with mails asking, if we are taking any part in it and on who's side we are -_-

I'm not saying we're special in any way, but we are already bored of people asking that kind of questions, we just like to sit in our corner of the world and eat easter bunnies and their carrots.

and besides, before the big world war breaks out, there is still a lot of unfinished wars and food to eat left :p

No offense, but given your size and that of your tribe, if either Ronin or DSy4 decided to go to war with Infect, I doubt any involved party would mail you.

@sidd:

[spoil]Side 1:
Side 2:
Tribes: Infect, IS, inBash

Timeframe: Last 24 hours

Side 1: 6
Side 2: 0
Difference: 6

chart

Side 1: 56,820
Side 2: 0
Difference: 56,820

chart

[/spoil]

[spoil]Side 1:
Side 2:
Tribes: Infect, IS, inBash

Timeframe: Last 48 hours

Side 1: 9
Side 2: 1
Difference: 8

chart

Side 1: 78,885
Side 2: 10,239
Difference: 68,646

chart

[/spoil]

Last edited:

DeletedUser

Thanks, but this fight has been going on for a while.

To be exact, on 17-05-2014 a member of infect, formerly known as snake.0 (currently FizzyCola probably after taken a beating, quiting, and having a new player take over the account), attacked PWM. This resulted in what we see today as the PWM vs infect war. Now to state that its not going to last, well, we'll see about that. its been over 2 months and things are fine on our end.

Now stating that there are pleas for intervention by PWM is ridiculous, where do you get such information? We have no external forum presence, and this is the first that has been posted by me or any of my members.

As for stats, they do not mean much to us, regardless that we are ahead. :D

DeletedUser112209

Nice to hear from you Taoron,

My comment about the plea for intervention was not about my suspicions regarding your official tribe diplomacy at all, but rather in response only to the post by boxer dad where he said:

If Boxer Dad is not PWM then i do apologize... I assumed that he was PWM as that account doesn't play W70.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser105906

if you guys are doing so good, logically you wouldn't want anyone to join that war... why share all of those villages #1 tribe of the world will hand to you? ;)

but that said, that tribe is huge, and there are some really good players in there, which are huge as well and that potential will show itself once all of the crap burns away and I don't believe, when it happens, PWM will stand a chance (because, when there is a size difference this big, size does matter).

Maybe it's something like David vs. Goliath. I'll let you choose who's who.

Michael Wittman

pwm gonna kick a$$. i love points i love points i love points