W60 Ending Announcement

ashoka1

When did I ever say I was a good player lol? I just like playing the game. Sc0ter was the dishonorable account. Dont know why he/she even bothered to start the timer with us.

Sc0ter wanted to end the world.Spam voted and decided to keep it open by not going for 12th secret.

Jfsmith recruited account by talking to sc0ter and promising to end world.Sc0ter joined fork on condition that Lori be thrown out.

So he wanted to end but when spam also started timer to end the world,it was final that world would end no matter which tribe sc0ter account stays in.

At this point the coplayer on Sc0ter account was successful in persuading sc0ter to end world with spam so she could continue playing after secret win.

Ofcourse it helped that she was Sc0ter's wife and Sc0ter just couldnt kick her out of account like an ordinery coplayer.

Ofcourse a lot of talks/negotiation were behind decision of coming back.

If you say sc0ter was dishonorable as he joined enemy to win world his way..

What you think of butonel ,who was a coplayer on this account.Got the account after owner quit after secrets win and ran away with account from spam.

ampac

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
When did I ever say I was a good player lol? I just like playing the game. Sc0ter was the dishonorable account. Dont know why he/she even bothered to start the timer with us.

wow, just wow.......

I was thinking highly of you sweet, I guess i was wrong...

You guys all deserve to LOSE, you GUYS ARE PATHETIC LOSERS WHO CLING TO THIS WORLD WORLD LIKE PATHETIC PLAYERS WHO COULDN"T PLAY ANOTHER WORLD...

YOU GUYS ARE LOSERS, WITH SWEET MISERIES REPLY ILL NOT EVEN CONSIDER RECRUTING ONE OF YOU GUYS!!!!

wow just wow, i think highly of sweet and he just destroyed it with one reply....

Man.....i could post more words but...meh its just a waste

Ashoka was right all along, i couldnt believe it at first but i guess this proves alot

Last edited:

DeletedUser108293

wow, just wow.......

You guys all deserve to LOSE, you GUYS ARE PATHETIC LOSERS WHO CLING TO THIS WORLD WORLD LIKE PATHETIC PLAYERS WHO COULDN"T PLAY ANOTHER WORLD...

YOU GUYS ARE LOSERS, WITH SWEET MISERIES REPLY ILL NOT EVEN CONSIDER RECRUTING ONE OF YOU GUYS!!!!

wow just wow, i think highly of sweet and he just destroyed it with one reply....

Ashoka was right all along, i couldnt believe it at first but i guess this proves alot

finally you got the correct view on them all. Those damn losers.

DeletedUser109217

i dont see the problem with all this crap slating members off all the time why dont the players quit who dont wont to play simple and let the others play to the end its a game one that should be played from start to finish and not have members or tribes decide wen the game finishes the game should end wen all members agree to call it a day

DeletedUser108293

well there are winning conditions for a reason. we agreed to carry on with the world after the secrets win, that was more than enough.

DeletedUser94483

wow, just wow.......

Sorry maybe i am missing something but based on your quote...what in the world makes you mad? She stated scoter was dishonorable and why did they even bother starting the timer and you freak out?

Maybe you just need your eyes checked...even ashoka backed up part of sweets statements regarding scoter...yet you yell at sweets...I think you are really special today ampac...

About your statement about recruitment LOL only way spam can truly win..recruiting their enemies in such a way to waste none of their own troops and then turn their new recruits on essentially free villages...and you want to call someone pathetic?

Yes I give you guys credit you are VERY good at playing the under the table dealing games. Very skilled at something that IS an intrinsic part of the game..stacking the deck in your favor.

Either way I am warring to the end of this world then walking away. I did what I stated win or lose, I will always and always have fought to the very end.

ashoka1

1)Sorry maybe i am missing something but based on your quote...what in the world makes you mad? She stated scoter was dishonorable and why did they even bother starting the timer and you freak out?

2)Maybe you just need your eyes checked...even ashoka backed up part of sweets statements regarding scoter...yet you yell at sweets...I think you are really special today ampac...

3)About your statement about recruitment LOL only way spam can truly win..recruiting their enemies in such a way to waste none of their own troops and then turn their new recruits on essentially free villages...and you want to call someone pathetic?

4)Yes I give you guys credit you are VERY good at playing the under the table dealing games. Very skilled at something that IS an intrinsic part of the game..stacking the deck in your favor.

5)Either way I am warring to the end of this world then walking away. I did what I stated win or lose, I will always and always have fought to the very end.

1) Sc0ter was not a dishonorable account.There was difference of opinion on account but as sc0ter wanted to end world they joined Fork,as spam had decided against winning with secrets.

However when Spam started counter ,Scoter account decided to win with friends rather then with unknown players.

2)I never said Scoter was dishonorable.

3) Were you part of Fork and basking in glory of recruiting enemy account for secret win after losing War.
Check your stats and Ampac

He has more Oda more Odd more villages and more respect as a player and yet you talk such things

4) yes but he doesnt play in a tribe where duke gets banned 3 times for cheating.

You are a mod and play in cheater tribe

What honour
5)I can quote you where you said you will delete account after secrets.

DeletedUser94483

Depending on your perspective of honor ashoka your first two statements are false. Sweets stated what she states because leaving your tribe to end and win the world is dishonorable...You agreed he did this. So scoter was and you agreed.

I was part of fork and I was busy ripping jfsmith a new one over such a low tactic very much on the verge of leaving the tribe over recruiting the enemy for the secrets win. Once he recruited the enemy anyone that knows how I talk would be shocked over the blatant violence I spewed at him in private chats.

I talk of such things because of his tribe. Ampac is a good guy but going way off in the deep end with this one.

I am not responsible for the actions of others..What would you prefer that I leave the tribe to what end? We are fighting for the same cause.

Yes you can I was referring to a secrets win regarding agitation...I would love to see that quote as it was over a year ago. Honestly I personally believe secrets are a terrible way to play the game.

DeletedUser

Depending on your perspective of honor ashoka your first two statements are false. Sweets stated what she states because leaving your tribe to end and win the world is dishonorable...You agreed he did this. So scoter was and you agreed.

I was part of fork and I was busy ripping jfsmith a new one over such a low tactic very much on the verge of leaving the tribe over recruiting the enemy for the secrets win. Once he recruited the enemy anyone that knows how I talk would be shocked over the blatant violence I spewed at him in private chats.

I talk of such things because of his tribe. Ampac is a good guy but going way off in the deep end with this one.

I am not responsible for the actions of others..What would you prefer that I leave the tribe to what end? We are fighting for the same cause.

Yes you can I was referring to a secrets win regarding agitation...I would love to see that quote as it was over a year ago. Honestly I personally believe secrets are a terrible way to play the game.

Richard, why are you even replying to Ash rofl

Look at his stats, take into consideration a lot of the ODD was when he was mega stacked by his tribe and calm made an idiot move on him over and over again.

His OD is total crap for an account the size of his...

Also, i have been banned 3 times? since when?

I can only recall 2 bans, both of which i we have discussed in length in other threads.

ashoka1

Richard, why are you even replying to Ash rofl

Look at his stats, take into consideration a lot of the ODD was when he was mega stacked by his tribe and calm made an idiot move on him over and over again.

His OD is total crap for an account the size of his...

Also, i have been banned 3 times? since when?

I can only recall 2 bans, both of which i we have discussed in length in other threads.

You mean a person who gets caught cheating and emplying underhand tactics twice is better then who gets caught thrice.

A repeat offender belongs to thoae low category of people who will never improve n learn to play the game right way.

ampac

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
stop the blame game, only players that needed to be blamed are the TLS leaders...Show some guts and accept responsibility that what you have done is drag your tribe down to the dirt..

You guys love dirt, cause you keep hurling them at Spam......

I guess you can't see clearly now because theres mud in your eyes.

DeletedUser93681

Sorry if I disappointed you. Sc0ter and I do believe Thak were the deciding factor in the secrets. Asking to boot Lori in exchange for that secret was dishonorable. Sc0ter, Lori would have left the tribe for us. But she fought long and hard and hard and was a keeper.

As far as leaders I respected them all but they didnt stick with me or tribe except for DF.. Thanks boss for not being banned during endgame lol.

TLS ♥
GOD ♥
HTM ♥
and many more in Spam and the former Kure ♥

xharris (finger) lol had to

Last edited by a moderator:

MR.MR

If you remember I gave Lori all 1500 of the PP I earned for a top 3 finish with Thak because ofwhat she did for her tribe to get sc0ter into FORK. Lori was a wonderful person.

DeletedUser93681

If you remember I gave Lori all 1500 of the PP I earned for a top 3 finish with Thak because ofwhat she did for her tribe to get sc0ter into FORK. Lori was a wonderful person.

I did not know that Scott, thanks. she deserved it. Lori was a true warrior.

DeletedUser

Surely what Lori did is just to be expected. Not to belittle it to much, but to suggest that Lori did the unthinkable is untrue. Many people have made sacrifices for the tribe to succeed, just their sacrifices are not as noticeable to the uneducated viewer unlike Loris. There have always been people in SPAM, and I am sure other tribes though I can only speak for my own, who have spent hours of their time every day for months and even years in order to further a tribe they believed in (especially during the pre-secret win) and never even asked for a thank you in return. A few of them did not even get thanks because no-one but a few understood their impact. It was always my opinion that if I had premium to spare, that I would give it out to those players over Lori because I thought they sacrificed far more.

At least for me, I expected Sc0ter to leave some time or another to try and end the world. I knew what I had to do in advance and did it. It was something I had started preparing for, to an extent, months in advance during the Calm. war. It was only my delaying because I did not like the way secrets were working that prevented SPAM ending the world sometime mid-July 2012 in the first place. There were many opportunities that I personally shunned to end the world, including a merger between SPAM and the ex-SubV players in Calm. when SPAM had just taken in the big members of SmexC which would have probably ended the world.

Last edited by a moderator:

ashoka1

It was always my opinion that if I had premium to spare, that I would give it out to those players over Lori because I thought they sacrificed far more.

DA

Whom you wanna give PP

Treat my pp as your own and tell me how many you want transfered & to whom

DeletedUser108935

Tribe ranking for the continent 71Rank Tribe name Points Villages
1 GOD 7,35 Mil 795
2 SPAM 6,20 Mil 643
3 *TLS* 4,39 Mil 474
4 SWAT 1,33 Mil 138

Hopefully k71 might have some action soon ;) *cough* *cough* :p

DeletedUser115672

Well no wonder tribes like Spam always win.you grab a crap load of inactive players and use them up until you cant.that was there strategy.if this world went 100% then we would kick there but due to them loosing about 40% of there players.