It has come to an end

DeletedUser

And yet you use statements like "Thats just a fact" then you back yourself up with the statement above :lol:

Which tribes allied each other is just that, a fact and not a mind-analysis for the leaders in the tribes. So what's your point? :icon_rolleyes:

Khan , Khan 2, Venus, Ghost, some BORG - all of these were friends/allied at some point.

I don't remember Khan being allied with Ghost and BORG... correct me if I'm wrong here thought. Or wait, wasn't Ghost and Venus the same tribe? :icon_confused:

W2V was much smaller than Venus back then.. The size difference was almost double at some point that it doesn't matter if you posted ISO, UWR and Pest together it still didnt match to the firepower Venus had back then.

That would be during the Contra war and during that time, you weren't at war with Venus.

Khan and Venus together was a firepower.. Their weak leaderships though didn't realise the amount of resources they had to put us away.

As already mentioned, cooperation between Venus and Khan wasn't very good. There was some minor during the Contra war, then it was very quiet again and then some during the war with W2V (when W2V was bigger already). They had the resources yes, but Khans "distrust" (dunno if it can be called that?) towards working with other tribes and the internal problems of Venus kicked the dream of such a firepower into the bucket.

Anyone else starting to really get mixed messages here? :D

How are you getting mixed messages? You quote me saying that "I never said that you rely on your allies alone" and then you quote me saying "that you relied more on your allies". I'm making a comparison to the tribes like Khan who didn't rely as much on their allies.
If I'm too confusing for you, I blame it on the fact that English isn't my native language... :icon_redface:

Yes our allies were there to help. Newsflash : Thats what allies are for :D You're not telling us anything we didn't know before. Venus and Khan were allies.. Its not our problem they couldn't get their shit together neither should that take anything away from the teamwork we had with our allies, who we've had the relation with from the very start.

So in conclusion, W2V had more allie

I'm just kinda' summarizing the obvious stuff, so of course I'm not bringing up some super secret info. :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

I don't see what point you're attempting to make other than W2V is better at diplomacy than Khan or that Khan's 'go it alone' state caused them to stagnate in the same two continents they were in since they merged naruto and do nothing of note the entire world.

DeletedUser

LOL ive stopped replying to him mate. This W2V is ally with this and that and Khan/Venus is ally with him and her discussion has been recycled on these forums multiple times. :lol:

DeletedUser

So W2V doesn't suck and completely outplayed their opposition to win; erstwhile, random rejects are mad. Seems about right.

DeletedUser

I'm just doing my part keeping the forum alive until the world is closed. If you don't like having a conversation with me, then fine... :icon_sad:

Bo-John-bo

I think Khan might actually be the easiest enemy we have faced yet, kinda disappointing to be honest

darkx

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
There are a few exceptions within khan but not many.. shout out to pirtiyo and serseri3e2.. there are a few others I can't think of right this moment

DeletedUser

Side 1:
Tribes: W2V
Side 2:
Tribes: Khan, Khan!
Players: Namaz, KeegiKolmas, Khagan

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 1,040
Side 2: 16
Difference: 1,024

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 9,636,620
Side 2: 153,790
Difference: 9,482,830

chart

At this rate khan will be fully nobled within 7 weeks :icon_biggrin:

Deleted User - 10770065

So what's going to happen to ROYALE? Are they going to be recruited again, left alone or to be ate?

DeletedUser

Meh.. what happens with Royal is gonna depend on what Royal wants to happen with Royal.. its always been like that with Krieger. They were Royal before they joined us... STILL Royal that existed inside W2V after the invite.. then branched off to remain Royal.. We dont need them to win so their existence atm does not bother us one bit.

DeletedUser

Good to see some fight left in Khan.. we were starting to worry :lol: a big welcome back to the old players that took over Khan account(s). RIP to your old accounts that got rimmed and slaughtered and i wish you enjoy your stay in your new one just as much while it lasts :icon_wink:

A W2V Announcement btw :

No more enemy recruitment is going to happen, we are up for friendly chats/banters in-game and/or skype but recruitment is officially closed. We got all the players that we wanted to take with us to the victory line. Enjoy the rest of your stay in w71 :)

DeletedUser

There is no fight in khan, please khan players do everyone a favour disband tribe and try different game, this is embarrasing.

DeletedUser104264

There is no fight in khan, please khan players do everyone a favour disband tribe and try different game, this is embarrasing.

I think another khan player quit yesterday. No more dodging etc ...