W76 Auto Updating Maps

DeletedUser110464

Auto Updating Maps by Nickjer

The maps can be found at http://map.k-io.com/index.php?map_id=799.

Tribe Dominance
[spoil]
topktribes.png

[/spoil]

Top 15 tribes
[spoil]
toptribes.png

[/spoil]

Top nobling tribes
[spoil]
topnoblers.png

[/spoil]

Top Points per Player Tribes
[spoil]
topavgtribes.png

[/spoil]

Player Dominance
[spoil]
topkplayers.png

[/spoil]

Top 15 players
[spoil]
topplayers.png

[/spoil]

Fastest Noblers
[spoil]
fastnoblers.png

[/spoil]

Top ODA Players
[spoil]
topkaplayers.png

[/spoil]

Notes:

I am the updater for the maps so message me on the externals here, message me on skype, or post in this thread to contact me for something that needs to be updated on the maps.

Please help inform me about family tribes as I may not notice, however at least one of the tribes has to be in the top 25 in order for them to be entered in as a family tribe. It would be nice for it to be confirmed by the leader of the family tribe as well.

Specific color requests may be asked for if you wish, you've just got to ask for it. Later on I may tweak the colors if necessary to make sure that the big tribes next to each other contrast one another, however chosen colors will stay.

Families
Ebola F. - Ebola, Pox
Snobs F. -
Snobs, Birds
Swift F. -
Swift, STWN.

Map information:
[spoil]Dominance Map:
A top player or tribe in a continent must have as many or more points
listed on the map in a single continent to be displayed.

In the player dominance map the villages for the 15 players with
the most points in a continent are displayed (due to color issues).

Nobling Map:
This map updates every 24 hours with the noblings that occured in
last day. It doesn't count villages nobled by its actual owner.
The top 15 tribes are displayed in the background with the villages
nobled in the past 72 hours showing as big squares in the foreground.

Fastest Noblers:
(# villages conquered since first nobled village)/(time since first
nobled village). Basically it shows the rate of ennoblements in
units of villages per day for the fastest players since their first
nobled village. Again, this doesn't count villages nobled by its
own owner. Example: I have 10 villages and never nobled one of
my own villages, so it should show 8 villages nobled because it
doesn't count village I started world with and first nobled village.

Top Points per Player Tribe Map:
Basically shows what the title says. (# points)/(# players) in each
tribe. A tribe needs more than 5 players to be shown (that is to weed
out the tribes with 2 or 3 high point players). This map is a great map
to find where the elite tribes are, because mass recruiting tribes
will plummet in the list.
[/spoil]

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

chaos is family with chaos 1 and chaos 2

Party! and party are family

DeletedUser74857

*Obligatory post suggesting zoom despite the knowledge the map will automatically zoom in a few hours

DeletedUser110464

*Obligatory post suggesting zoom despite the knowledge the map will automatically zoom in a few hours

*Obligatory post explaining that it has already been changed but will take until the update to change. :lol:

blaise12

There is family tribes already....Were only like 48 hours in maybe not even that 0.0 what the hell.

DeletedUser

There is family tribes already....Were only like 48 hours in maybe not even that 0.0 what the hell.
about 22 hours actually. And they would have been formed during preregistration so it happened even faster than you think. This happens on every world this quickly, you must not have noticed :)

DeletedUser

It's fine though, most family tribes get taken out easily, they're not generally good at coordinating or fighting due to the mass recruiting. Also, most of them just care about themselves (the individual player) hurting the tribe as a whole

DeletedUser

If the definition for Map 2 is 'Top 15 Tribes' - isn't it a bit misleading to include 3 Tribes under the one banner?

Burning GFX

If the definition for Map 2 is 'Top 15 Tribes' - isn't it a bit misleading to include 3 Tribes under the one banner?

I see where you are coming from but to see the family as a whole is always nice, especially when they start to get rimmed.

ALessonInPointWhoring

Contributing Poster
Reaction score

I agree, never been a fan of adding tribes as families. They're just allies, that's really all families are. They can't win as one tribe so there's no reason to show them as one tribe.

DeletedUser

Yeah they are just allies but you could argue that they are just 1 tribe because usually the reason for them being a family is the other tribes were made because they couldn't fit the new recruits. If the tribe limit was unlimited then they would all be in one tribe which is why they are marked as one tribe on these maps. Where as allies are just two individual tribes using diplomacy for strategic reasons.

Not that it really matters, its just a map. Can always make your own maps to show exactly what you want :)

DeletedUser

I see where you are coming from but to see the family as a whole is always nice, especially when they start to get rimmed.

True … though if considering joint Tribes > would be good to include in Map 1 'Tribal Dominance'.
re: doing own maps - I like to play around with TW maps link as another source. But will appreciate this thread as it develops. Thanks.

… and what does 'sticky' mean?

DeletedUser110464

The thread is marked so it will stay at the top of the page above any new posts so it doesn't fall back to other pages and get lost.