@night vs. WrapIt?

DeletedUser110279

It looks like @night is having a go at WrapIt in the north east. No official declaration, but some OD for each side and a couple of caps for @night.

Since Oxygen disbanded I've lost touch with that area of the world, would anyone care to comment on what's going on?

DeletedUser115891

[spoil]Side 1:
Tribes: WrapIt
Side 2:
Tribes: @Night

Timeframe: Last 48 hours

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 1
Side 2: 6
Difference: 5

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 5,713
Side 2: 30,803
Difference: 25,090

chart

[/spoil]

Seems that Night caught Wrapit Unaware.

That one village Wrapit took was a noble by Night which was again recapped by Night. Acc to a friend of mine,Wrapit have taken heavy losses with some guys losing most of their Off because they didnt dodge and some guys losing both their off and def.

@Night is in clear advantage in the two days these Attacks started with Wrapit ODD tripling in 24hrs. Have to see will they continue it and destroy Wrapit or will some other tribe intervene and Help Wrapit from extinction

This war might turn to be more interesting than Blank Vs 333

DeletedUser103537

Honestly this war seems like Wrapit are just Food for @night. I don't know how you could think Blank vs 333 is less interesting.

DeletedUser115913

Honestly this war seems like Wrapit are just Food for @night. I don't know how you could think Blank vs 333 is less interesting.

Well considering WrapIt are half the size of night and Night took advantage of breaking the NAP a day early without telling/warning them that they didn't want to have anymore hugs with the condoms. (is that considered an inappropriate word?) I think wrapit are doing a half decent job. I'm a little disappointed that @night haven't taken more actually considering the circumstances. Just my 2 nooby cents.. :icon_idea:

Side 1:
Tribes: WrapIt
Side 2:
Tribes: @Night

Timeframe: Last week

Total conquers:

Side 1: 32
Side 2: 58
Difference: 26

chart

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 4
Side 2: 12
Difference: 8

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 129,451
Side 2: 235,081
Difference: 105,630

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 22,397
Side 2: 64,283
Difference: 41,886

chart

DeletedUser115891

Conquers cant be the only measurement here. Have u seen their OD stats. Wrapit have 300k ODA inc and 1 mill+ ODD inc and Night have almost exact opp 1 mill ODA inc and 300k ODD inc. Looks like Night are going full throttle onto Wrapit. Once the troops are gone conquers wont take much time

DeletedUser

To be fair, Wrap-it's name does imply a defensive nature.

DeletedUser115891

Maybe, But with that much ODD increase, they are bound to be low on troops. Maybe we can see more captures in next 3-4 days and we do see 4 caps on Wrapit side but the are just recaps that have been recapped again by Night.

DeletedUser115913

Maybe, But with that much ODD increase, they are bound to be low on troops. Maybe we can see more captures in next 3-4 days and we do see 4 caps on Wrapit side but the are just recaps that have been recapped again by Night.

I just want to point out.. If that's true.. Then that makes things look even worse for @night... They've been attacking and attacking, gaining all that OD.. And have only taken 8 caps.

DeletedUser

8 Caps isnt too bad if durex has been putting up a good spermicidal defense.

Eventually the defensive troops will run out, takes longer to make a full defense village then it does a new nuke :p

DeletedUser110279

WrapIt and Fart are pretty tangled up in the north of k45. If @night cuts through it will create an interesting front between them and Fart. How long can The Old Farts stay out of this conflict? Do they have diplomacy with either of these tribes?

DeletedUser115814

@night has shown some promise with its ODA. Their positioning is excellent in the northeast, it will be interesting to see their next moves.

Wrapit on the other hand has taken a few @night villages already- They're fighting back. This might not be a quickie.

DeletedUser114149

Fart and Old have been helping Wrapit with support and stacking villages. Not sure to what extent, but I think that just shows what side they are on.

DeletedUser

Well that defiantly makes it a bit more interesting. Maybe WrapIt will have more of a chance, if they use that extra support right, they could really do some damage. To what extent really is the question though, would love to find out more about it.

DeletedUser114149

Absolutely not rumors.
Multiple wrapit villages have been nobled by @Night that had tons of Fart and Old support inbound that could be seen after the villages were nobled.

DeletedUser103537

Would like to see screen shots of said support lol. Just curious.

DeletedUser103537

Screenshot cause I want to see I know they are working with them but still want it.