@night vs. WrapIt?

DeletedUser115891

I told u that this war might get interesting. The winner of this war will go on to dominate the whole North-East. Let the attacks begin

DeletedUser103537

@night and wrapit umm if wrapit won faart would dominate lol not Wrapit.

DeletedUser110279

Murder of Crows and MezZ-UppS* both no longer with @night after losing villages to Fart. Are those rage quits, or is night just booting anyone who loses a villa?

On the Fart side, looks like brisr949 got similar treatment. Or are we just seeing each side just creating some room to set up a major merge in the north-east?

DeletedUser

@night has basically won, just waiting on war with Fart now

BGeorge3

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
@night has basically won, just waiting on war with Fart now

I fail to see where any tribe has won.

Night's growth lately has been recruitment:

PlayerActionDate/TimePoints
green.png
AngryPotatoJoined05th August 2014 - 10:07119,237
green.png
Le GuerreJoined05th August 2014 - 00:0540,385
red.png
MezZ-UppS*Left04th August 2014 - 23:0814,426
red.png
Murder of CrowsLeft04th August 2014 - 23:0814,015
red.png
BadTripLeft03rd August 2014 - 21:070
green.png
ZiyanJoined31st July 2014 - 10:0535,072
green.png
D E A T H 3Joined30th July 2014 - 01:0828,987
green.png
LEGO WonderwomanJoined29th July 2014 - 17:0719,581
green.png
SebulamakahaJoined29th July 2014 - 15:0713,451
Wrapit's tribe changes lately:

PlayerActionDate/TimePoints
red.png
MektepliLeft04th August 2014 - 05:060
red.png
flatline0202Left04th August 2014 - 05:060
red.png
Le GuerreLeft04th August 2014 - 00:0635,679
red.png
Knowles420Left01st August 2014 - 06:051,894
green.png
Frenchie07001Joined01st August 2014 - 00:0513,326
red.png
D E A T H 3Left30th July 2014 - 01:0828,987
So far Death3, Le Guerre, and Armani of Angry Potato have all jumped ship instead of fighting, to join Night.

Even with the few players that have left, the growth map for (points) WrapIt isn't really negative, rather it's flatlined the past couple days. The village map shows a few losses (players leaving).

image.php

DeletedUser

Murder of Crows and MezZ-UppS* both no longer with @night after losing villages to Fart. Are those rage quits, or is night just booting anyone who loses a villa?

On the Fart side, looks like brisr949 got similar treatment. Or are we just seeing each side just creating some room to set up a major merge in the north-east?
Not sure about Murder of Crows, but I was lucky enough to be sitting Witman when Mezz fired his train at one of his villages. Initially I thought the account was sat by allmen as he was chatting to me in skype as it happened.

The kicker... after Mezz's train died and I nobled Mezz's noble village, Mezz removed Witman from his friend's list. Soon afterwards, Mezz was out of the tribe. You do the math...

As for Brisr949, he left of his own accord.

DeletedUser

WrapIt seems to have been doing a bit better over the past few days.

[spoil]Side 1:
Tribes: @Night
Side 2:
Tribes: WrapIt

Timeframe: Last 48 hours

Total conquers:

Side 1: 37
Side 2: 7
Difference: 30

chart

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 6
Side 2: 4
Difference: 2

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 193,240
Side 2: 35,544
Difference: 157,696

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 26,322
Side 2: 22,048
Difference: 4,274

chart

[/spoil]

DeletedUser115891

Well its expected with Fart and Old joining in the skirmishes.

DeletedUser111206

Not sure about Murder of Crows, but I was lucky enough to be sitting Witman when Mezz fired his train at one of his villages. Initially I thought the account was sat by allmen as he was chatting to me in skype as it happened.

The kicker... after Mezz's train died and I nobled Mezz's noble village, Mezz removed Witman from his friend's list. Soon afterwards, Mezz was out of the tribe. You do the math...

As for Brisr949, he left of his own accord.

Mezz & the other players that left us in @night have all choosen to do so themselves.
We don't boot our players.

XoXo
Nico

DeletedUser

Looks like Faaark had enough of the war against @Night and decided to aim his attention to the ohhhh so dangerous barbarian villages (Atleast he is setting a great example for his tribe how to battle). Perhaps he tries to stay in good favour with @Night and hope to be recruited soon?

monstaz2

Trashcan Man please don't turn this into a crap flinging session. Let's just stick to what's actually happening and discuss it maturely.

DeletedUser

Looks like Faaark had enough of the war against @Night and decided to aim his attention to the ohhhh so dangerous barbarian villages (Atleast he is setting a great example for his tribe how to battle). Perhaps he tries to stay in good favour with @Night and hope to be recruited soon?
You might want to see where my last nobling was before opening your mouth here... muppet.

Firing 15 hour trains will end up with trains being sniped. If I wanted to noble barbs and remain safe, then why am I nobling into @night's cluster?? Feel free to visit if you like.

As for my other barb nobling, I have an isolated village, so its for support in that area.

DeletedUser115571

The FARK family versus the Dreamcatchers!

First WRAPIT vs @NIGHT

Side 1:
Side 2:

Timeframe: Last month

Side 1: 10
Side 2: 29
Difference: 19

chart

Side 1: 54,166
Side 2: 142,200
Difference: 88,034

chart

Side 1:
Side 2:

Side 1: 4
Side 2: 6
Difference: 2

chart

Side 1: 22,048
Side 2: 26,322
Difference: 4,274

chart

------------------
Then Fart and OLD joined in

Side 1:
Tribes: Fart, OLD
Players: brisr949, return of the King
Side 2:
Players: Murder of Crows, sentient23, MezZ-UppS*

Timeframe: Last week

Side 1: 12
Side 2: 23
Difference: 11

chart

Side 1: 77,799
Side 2: 139,182
Difference: 61,383

chart

Side 1:
Tribes: Fart, OLD
Side 2:

Side 1: 10
Side 2: 19
Difference: 9

chart

Side 1: 65,937
Side 2: 111,426
Difference: 45,489

chart

http://www.twstats.com/en75/index.php?page=war_stats

-----------------------------
Overall then with the family vs @night

Side 1:
Tribes: Fart, OLD, WrapIt
Side 2:

Timeframe: Last month

Side 1: 25
Side 2: 53
Difference: 28

chart

Side 1: 146,171
Side 2: 286,780
Difference: 140,609

chart

Side 1:
Side 2:

Side 1: 15
Side 2: 25
Difference: 10

chart

Side 1: 93,788
Side 2: 137,748
Difference: 43,960

chart

Side 1:
Side 2:

Timeframe: Last 24 hours

Side 1: 6
Side 2: 13
Difference: 7

chart

Side 1: 33,847
Side 2: 63,258
Difference: 29,411

chart

If I have missed anything here. I do apogogise.

Regards
Mintcream

DeletedUser

WrapIt and Fart are pretty tangled up in the north of k45. If @night cuts through it will create an interesting front between them and Fart. How long can The Old Farts stay out of this conflict? Do they have diplomacy with either of these tribes?

@night nobled out brisr949 from FART just recently. I dont think there is any diplomacy.

DeletedUser112772

Man this war is getting to be a nail biter you guys could have told me that i should get my popcorn when this first started.

DeletedUser110279

You might want to see where my last nobling was before opening your mouth here... muppet.

Firing 15 hour trains will end up with trains being sniped. If I wanted to noble barbs and remain safe, then why am I nobling into @night's cluster?? Feel free to visit if you like.

As for my other barb nobling, I have an isolated village, so its for support in that area.

Justify it however you like, but this is terrible leadership. You send your tribe to war over nothing but your inflated ego, and then your last 7 conquers have all been either tribe less players or barbs. On top of that ZERO of those 7 villages were over 3000 points when you nobled them. Until I see you conquer a @night village I say you're just trying to suicide enough of your own tribe until you can arrange a nice safe little merge for you and your friends.

DeletedUser

Justify it however you like, but this is terrible leadership. You send your tribe to war over nothing but your inflated ego, and then your last 7 conquers have all been either tribe less players or barbs. On top of that ZERO of those 7 villages were over 3000 points when you nobled them. Until I see you conquer a @night village I say you're just trying to suicide enough of your own tribe until you can arrange a nice safe little merge for you and your friends.

Please keep past world issues to yourself. Makes for lame posts. If you have an issue with Faaark(which is obvious) then QQ about it on a different forum. If his plan is indeed to end up merging with Night then that is his business, and if thats the kind of player and person he is then the players in his tribe should have realized that by now.

DeletedUser

He has tried a couple of times though. I guess Fark can elaborate on the outcome.

DeletedUser113867

I think faaaark is an idiot at times but i have to say he was right to declare. fart were trapped in and they had to declare on night or run out of room to expand.

@night were at war with a top 15 tribe it was the best oppertunity he was going to get, @night were only going to get stronger and stronger if fart did not do something.

It was the most logical solution and yes things are not looking great for fart but he had few other options if he wanted fart to win the world. He gave it ago and if he loses at least he tried.

The nobling barbs i wont defend but there is still lots of time to war yet, lets hope he does.

DeletedUser110279

He gave it ago and if he loses at least he tried.

He hasn't given anything a go. He sent his tribe to war while he nobles easy targets nowhere near the fighting.

ODkiPPeroo: past worlds are in the past, my issue is the fact that in this world right now Faaaark comes on here running his mouth while his tribe is getting beat down and he's busy nobling barbs. If he is really that worried about getting sniped than I suggest he check out Two Nerds One Account's profile pic. Split your train, mix in some nukes, be a man and attack the enemy your asking your tribe to fight.

Last edited by a moderator: