Infect vs PWM

DeletedUser

back on topic:

seems like infect has stopped the bleeding.
[spoil]Side 1: Tribes: PWM
Side 2:
Tribes: Infect

Timeframe: Last 48 hours

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 1
Side 2: 5
Difference: 4

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 10,215
Side 2: 49,032
Difference: 38,817

chart

[/spoil]

more of "kicked the bleeding accounts". :lol:

maybe a map changing with time for the battle areas should give a better idea of whats going on.

nonetheless, this will change soon enough.

One Last Shot...

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
more of "kicked the bleeding accounts". :lol:

If you disagree with statistics being posted, the obvious thing to do is to post up the recent statistics including the players you feel should also be included.

A map is much less clear when the number of caps is as minuscule as this conflict seems to be, particularly considering - as you seem to be pointing out - that there were internals occurring that you were focusing all your energies on rather than the active enemy players :)

DeletedUser99939

Good luck to PWM. Get the crosses ready to purify Infect.

DeletedUser112704

Good luck to PWM. Get the crosses ready to purify Infect.

oh no, no, no. crosses do not help with the infection. if it is a body, you need some antibiotics. if this is an item, just wash it in alcohol, or boil in a water for 30-45 minutes.

or just shoot it (helps in both cases).

DeletedUser

I'm getting sleepy from this war

I'm not sure what you're expecting from a war here kahlaan. What? Some great betrayal on one side of another that turns the war drastically?

No. Infect have been cheating and suffering bans, and any member that hemorrhages more than a dozen or two villages, they boot to preserve their statistics.

Late game wars in TW have rarely been exciting, they're long, drawn out affairs, with each side trading villages and victories.

Infect is large, they hold a lot of villages, they're 5x's the size of us in PWM. You can expect us to have every single one of the nukes, and nobles required to rush them down by 10 or 20 mil points every few days.

DeletedUser99939

oh no, no, no. crosses do not help with the infection. if it is a body, you need some antibiotics. if this is an item, just wash it in alcohol, or boil in a water for 30-45 minutes.

or just shoot it (helps in both cases).
your right...sends PWM holy water..

Michael Wittman

as always, my money on phoenx. just keep plowing away guys, their torrents of words will slide right off :p

sidd 271

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
has it stopped?

[spoil]Side 1: Tribes: PWM
Side 2:
Tribes: Infect

Timeframe: Last 48 hours

Total conquers:

Side 1: 61
Side 2: 210
Difference: 149

chart

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 0
Side 2: 0
Difference: 0

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 423,341
Side 2: 1,624,551
Difference: 1,201,210

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 0
Side 2: 0
Difference: 0

chart

[/spoil]

DeletedUser112704

that's interesting, seems like a calm period before a storm. I suspect there's an OP being planned.

DeletedUser

not entirely sure, its gonna be an OP on PWM though. Infect just doesnt take them seriously it seems :S

xxxleonidasxxx

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
any member that hemorrhages more than a dozen or two villages, they boot to preserve their statistics.
you sure seems to know infect inside out eh ...well i have been in this tribe for pretty long time and nah we arent the type that let a team mate hanging just cause he lost a couple of villas ..

DeletedUser114370

May be a moot point as of now, since the war seems to have stopped... I'm guessing PWM didn't want to continue since none of the major tribes would step in to their aid, and I'm guessing Infect didn't want to continue since, despite their best efforts, the stats showed them not doing great.

DeletedUser

May be a moot point as of now, since the war seems to have stopped... I'm guessing PWM didn't want to continue since none of the major tribes would step in to their aid, and I'm guessing Infect didn't want to continue since, despite their best efforts, the stats showed them not doing great.

It was Infect that called the ceasefire, not us.

It seems though, that FizzyCola wants to cause trouble. He wants to go and noble a bunch of 3K barbs, ignore direct orders from his Duke, and then insult us.

DeletedUser

Regardless, the war is apparently back on. This is twice Fizzy has sparked the war, it will be his last.