Farewell from Khan

• Thread starter DeletedUser113789
  • Start date

DeletedUser

Lol! None of you would ever be recruited... You were never asked, never would have been, never will be. You literally have done nothing for months when you knew a war was coming, that was just plain stupid no? But yeah, stacking our fronts months early makes us the stupid ones...

Last edited by a moderator:

roman01

Lol! None of you would ever be recruited... You were never asked, never would have been, never will be.

W2V asked Khan for a merge earlier in the game, may have been before you were recruited. Khan turned them down so just thought I'd let you know that... W2V did indeed ask Khan at one point, and would have been invited had they accepted the offer.

Khan's biggest mistake will always be giving W2V that NAP, it would of been the only way to oppose W2V whilst they were distracted with Venus/Stop.

Last edited:

DeletedUser

What? Kul you make no sense... I've been in W2V since Contra and had never ever heard anything about merging with Khan either

DeletedUser

Yeah, the ones bended over are talking too much, we prefer to die as khan than to join an enemy tribe. If we can t win, we better die with honor, unlike most of you..

And die you shall :lol:

LOL when you broke that first NAP.. that was you signing your death warrant, we were never gonna invite you lot after that so dont talk like "joining an enemy tribe" was an option. W2V never forgets... Just because we granted you the second NAP when you begged for it doesn't mean we were gonna let you lot live, We just needed to isolate and divide the enemies in order to slowly pick them off easier. Guess what... plan worked :icon_wink:

Khan's biggest mistake will always be giving W2V that NAP

Just a correction... Its us that GAVE the NAP to Khan.. they came crawling begging for it after their failure OP on Urban. Sure we were pushed more having that Khan front open up but we weren't doing that bad and even up on caps during that 2 week war. It wasn't a big lead.. its 340 war caps by W2V to Khan's 300 war caps. You guys killed Le Guerre account(which we're slightly thankful for, he was always a dead weight) but we slaughtered an even bigger Khan account - abgsheen. That war was always gonna tip to our favour especially with Royal emptying their accounts to stack us.

DeletedUser

khan failure reminds me on w46 and first wave of aggressive but totally clueless players coming from TW Turkish server (red rosto and others if someone remembers) . Looking into khan stats od gain/ day and number of villages taken from w2v (77) I cant say that you were very aggressive lol but reading your posts about w2v being noob tribe i can clearly see that this game is not for you.

DeletedUser113789

Its all about winning for you. But for us its all about playing with much entertainment. We had it and we never sold ourselves for this.

Bo-John-bo

Only sore losers say it's not about winning. Who finds enjoyment out of losing? You were happy up until W2V declared because you could of won, now you're missing and crying because you lost.

You 'win' the lottery, you 'win' a sports game, you 'win' someone's love. Losing all that sucks, the same as losing in tw does :)

DeletedUser

That's not true imo, losing is okay if you put in a good account of yourselves. Getting absolutely and utterly smashed like Khan did is not what most people would call fun though....

DeletedUser

Ramon still talking BS as usual khan was Never offered to merge in to w2v, They approached us and was told no so lets not make things up now.

You were mostly far to arrogant to ever be considered.

DeletedUser

Its not really much about winning for us... Its more about smashing sim-city-internalling-to-top-rank-shit-ass-egotistical players like you. I enjoy seeing players like you talk big and get your ass handed to you. In your next world if you can't back up things then just zip it coz it only gets u in more trouble and you just come out looking bad

Bo-John-bo

That's not true imo, losing is okay if you put in a good account of yourselves. Getting absolutely and utterly smashed like Khan did is not what most people would call fun though....

Im not saying losing is bad and having a good fight and losing slowly can be fun, but its more fun if you have a good fight and come out on the winning side ;)

but yea, Khan suck and are the easiest tribe we've faced

DeletedUser113789

Some doesnt even know who they are talking to, saunfree this is queteqin, not turk.. Also robert, it seems you forgot the times your council was asking for an allience even a shared forum..

Its was not fun later to fight against a tribe who even get their enemies on their side (totally BS playing).. 4 against 1. Consider khagan and stolen accts. And you thank royal, it was 5 against 1..

You go for a sucking fest..

DeletedUser

Yet you had the whole entire world to do something different... #soreloser

Glen and Karma and that group of enemies joined us over you simply because who the hell would join you? Your a terrible tribe led by a terrible leader that was going no where but head first into the ground, and you refused to help them when you had an NAP with us and could have supported them. You had no diplo the whole world that was worth noting because your T-E-R-R-I-B-L-E.

DeletedUser113789

U happy casuallygaming? We rimmed your pathetic tribe (contra) with this tribe. I m glad we did it to you losers. Just one thing is important you saved your ass with w2v s help.. You re nothing without your allies..

DeletedUser

Khan as a tribe did very little in rimming Contra.. Which is even less impressive considering Mayhem. was in Contra the whole time, as well as a few others.. All your war stats were former NS players who quit.. rimming also means you killed us, which you did not.. W2V did not rim Venus multiple times, we rimmed them once.. Contra was defeated by multiple tribes and multiple other factors, most definitely not rimmed by Khan.

roman01

Apologies Saun, my mistake for being confused as to who gave what NAP the second time between Khan/W2V.

Glen and Karma and that group of enemies joined us over you simply because who the hell would join you?

From what I understand karma15 & glentenen joined W2V because the most experienced of the trio thedoctorsback wanted to. I guess from what I know that he was intent on joining W2V due to his friends there. I can assure you... Karma did not want to join W2V at all from what I know, but values friends so he went.

[spoil]
34dkaw5.png
[/spoil]

With that being said, I do not speak for him now. I can only assume he is very happy where he is. He is about to add a top 40 win to his achievements after all.

DeletedUser

Some doesnt even know who they are talking to, saunfree this is queteqin, not turk.. Also robert, it seems you forgot the times your council was asking for an allience even a shared forum..

I know who exactly you are which to be honest doesn't matter much since when I talk to "you".. Im actually mostly referring to Khan tribe as a whole. The failure wasn't completely on yours personally.. it was your whole tribe. Also as for Rob asking for alliance... that may or may not have happened... This may be a newsflash to you but every tribe explores their options as they progress through the world so attempting to negotiate some sort of diplomacy here and there is not a surprise to anyone. Also you were talking about not "joining an enemy tribe"... an alliance doesn't equal to merging so I don't see where your point is.

From what I understand karma15 & glentenen joined W2V because the most experienced of the trio thedoctorsback wanted to. I guess from what I know that he was intent on joining W2V due to his friends there. I can assure you... Karma did not want to join W2V at all from what I know, but values friends so he went.

Of course he would have doubts about joining us. We used to be enemies. Again, you're not telling us something we didn't know. We value every single recruits we take in and each one is given chances to prove themselves in more ways than one, Some work out(e.g. Contra recruits) some don't (e.g. Royal recruits). Having said that, we don't tolerate dead weights and players who don't value teamwork and loyalty. We got to where we are as a team. Our current roster of 64 players doesn't mean it is the final group that will finish til the end inside the W2V tribe. Everyones contribution is regularly assessed and taken into account when the final countdown starts.

roman01

You knowing what happened or not is not of interest, nor of concern to me Saun...

As the statement regarding karma wasn't intended for you. I was simply informing CG.

DeletedUser

And im just putting it out there that any doubts prior to joining us is understandable.

With that being said, I do not speak for him now. I can only assume he is very happy where he is. He is about to add a top 40 win to his achievements after all.

Also you assumed the bolded bit. So i had to make it clear our current roster is not the final winning group. Karma may or not be in it, who knows.. Its still awhile to go before the end we're not in a hurry to finish. Lots can still happen.