Earlybird Discussion

DeletedUser111495

Axe in full defense mode i see, how hilarious. Yea guys, you are sure making this forum SO interesting and good with your QUALITY posts.
What are you contributing? Thats right nothing, you try and bash a tribe yet you hide your identity, come back when you have found your balls.

DeletedUser

Axe in full defense mode i see, how hilarious. Yea guys, you are sure making this forum SO interesting and good with your QUALITY posts.
Yea guys, you are sure making this forum SO interesting and good with your QUALITY posts.
this forum SO interesting and good with your QUALITY posts.
QUALITY posts.
yes this is the quality these forums have been lacking good old fashioned flaming

Frozen Flaim

*grabs popcorn*

In all seriousness though, that Jack guy sort of does has a point, although the personal insults weren't needed. I read these forums often, and whilst i agree it sucks that they're so quiet, i'd much rather them be empty than full of useless chat.

The regular posters were fun whilst they were talking vaguely about stuff relevent to this world, but the last few days posting could quite easily have been done over skype to save everyone from scolling through random drivel to find somthing worth reading.

Speaking of skype, i'm suprised nobody has made a world chat yet, perhaps that would be useful for those that like to chat frequently?

DeletedUser13939

You are delusional. You think that your posts are interesting and funny but tbh you are just another spammer and a useless player. I don't want you to disband Axe lol, i want you to quit spamming the externals and grow up. I know for a fact that you are a youngling and a piece of trash. I remeber you talking big on w75 and fail so damn hard that everyone laughed at you. You had like 600 points and NO troops, acting all tough.

That's all you got? I leave and come back expecting something witty...and I get this? Seriously? Man, I was hoping for a half way decent flame war. I can't flame THIS. It's like kicking a dead cow. ;-;

DeletedUser13939

*grabs popcorn*

In all seriousness though, that Jack guy sort of does has a point, although the personal insults weren't needed. I read these forums often, and whilst i agree it sucks that they're so quiet, i'd much rather them be empty than full of useless chat.

The regular posters were fun whilst they were talking vaguely about stuff relevent to this world, but the last few days posting could quite easily have been done over skype to save everyone from scolling through random drivel to find somthing worth reading.

Speaking of skype, i'm suprised nobody has made a world chat yet, perhaps that would be useful for those that like to chat frequently?

*makes thread about PARTY family downfall*

*makes thread about ~GUN~'s leaders failing*

These threads pertain to relevant tribes of this world. How is that useless chatter? :|

DeletedUser

These threads haven't been that relevant because we've discussed 300 (AXES) wayyyyy too much....they were never relevant as a tribe and they will never be relevant.

If we want to get relevant we would immediately change focus to xxStealthyxx...because he is the most relevant player

Frozen Flaim

*makes thread about PARTY family downfall*

*makes thread about ~GUN~'s leaders failing*

These threads pertain to relevant tribes of this world. How is that useless chatter? :|

Re-read my post, you'll notice i said i was enjoying the relevent stuff posted a few days ago, but recently the topics have been spammed with stuff that has nothing to do with the original posts. Anyway, i'm not here to argue, just throwing in my 2 cents worth.

DeletedUser13939

These threads haven't been that relevant because we've discussed 300 (AXES) wayyyyy too much....they were never relevant as a tribe and they will never be relevant.

If we want to get relevant we would immediately change focus to xxStealthyxx...because he is the most relevant player

xxstealthyxx, go home before Dreamsweeper perm-bans you for ban avoiding. :|

Re-read my post, you'll notice i said i was enjoying the relevent stuff posted a few days ago, but recently the topics have been spammed with stuff that has nothing to do with the original posts. Anyway, i'm not here to argue, just throwing in my 2 cents worth.

My sincerest apologies! I misread your post entirely. And I find myself in agreement. These people with their real life insults and xxstealthyxx ban evading is mucking up the forums a bit.

DeletedUser

Alright, I'll be honest....I'm not xxStealthyxx.

If I was xxStealthyxx I'd stop talking about myself all the time haha...

DeletedUser13939

Well, I'm not doing it. I refuse to add that many people. ;-;

DeletedUser

seems like a decent idea

I'll strip for whoever makes one

Well, I'm not doing it. I refuse to add that many people. ;-;

Challenge accepted! I will create a world chat group for W76 on skype and add people. Add pescado456 on skype with a message about joining the W76 chat group.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser13939

Eh, probably should have made a thread about it haha. xD