19 Tribes Guaranteed to Fail

DeletedUser93066

Hmm....my reply:

A judge forms an opinion/conclusion on a particular case....are we not all judges on this forum?

I think most can agree that warring within two weeks is not beneficial...period. It just inhibits growth...kudos to you and your tribe if you actually managed to win that world.

My post is a waste of space? :lol: Are you serious...What space? THESE FORUMS ARE DEAD

I really don't care about your intelligence level, But posting random 19 tribes and saying for a fact they will fail without speculating any form of facts is just not fun. Okay I take back waste of space but you post was waste of time. I could have sent least one farm run and lady 40 pp by selling them within that time instead.

Hey Axile I am pleased and rather surprised to see you still around. At least I have someone to back my post now. Winning a world fighting from the very beginning.

DeletedUser

I really don't care about your intelligence level, But posting random 19 tribes and saying for a fact they will fail without speculating any form of facts is just not fun. Okay I take back waste of space but you post was waste of time. I could have sent least one farm run and lady 40 pp by selling them within that time instead.

Hey Axile I am pleased and rather surprised to see you still around. At least I have someone to back my post now. Winning a world fighting from the very beginning.

My intelligence level is not brought into the question...
I didn't post a random 19 tribes, just tribes at war. I was also giving my opinion that they will fail...that is again what judgement is.
Waste of time...cause we are all playing this game cause we have no time on our hands.

DeletedUser93066

I am in one of those tribe and I didnt see any significant skirmish which can be considered as war or even. I wonder how far you went in a world. If this is War May God bless my restless soul you haven't seen anything. I just want to use one of my favorite quote here to your ignorance and you should be flattered..

"You know nothing John Snow!"

DeletedUser

I am in one of those tribe and I didnt see any significant skirmish which can be considered as war or even. I wonder how far you went in a world. If this is War May God bless my restless soul you haven't seen anything. I just want to use one of my favorite quote here to your ignorance and you should be flattered..

haha..I've won a world. Although my past experience shouldn't be a parameter to judge my judgement on others. I'm merely judging...not stating any fact. I might state it in a rather definitive manner...but it doesn't mean much.

nightmaresc2

You would impress me if u convince vista to strip for us

Vistas Sex Appeal > Winning Tribal Wars

TrainOfThought

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Wow, you continued playing once all the good players had quit, big up to you!

If xxStealthyxx had the dedication to continue playing he deserved to win, half the battle is perseverance. You can be skilled in other ways that are clearly not obvious to you.

DeletedUser111495

Wow, you continued playing once all the good players had quit, big up to you!
Winning a world is one of many ways to determine someones ability, but youre statement works both ways as for one if the supposed players were so good why did they quit? of course people have many valid reasons for not playing, some are quite justfied, however mocking his apprent win on a previous world does not take anything away from him... plus youre response is a typical one most shit players use....

TrainOfThought

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Winning a world is one of many ways to determine someones ability, but youre statement works both ways as for one if the supposed players were so good why did they quit? of course people have many valid reasons for not playing, some are quite justfied, however mocking his apprent win on a previous world does not take anything away from him... plus youre response is a typical one most shit players use....

This is true, one of my memories being CarlaBear on W64. At the start up she was by far the best player and as the months went on people were saying how she was going to be a key player late game yet she ended up quitting and influencing the world end very little. This doesnt retract from her being an excellent player on that world but it requires a different type of skill to be able to persevere through lifes difficulties whilst maintaing a long term commitment to TW.

DeletedUser111495

i thought she was called mummybear at first but that was a different player entirely, too many memories from w64.

DeletedUser

You would impress me if u convince vista to strip for us

Vistas Sex Appeal > Winning Tribal Wars

I keep seeing this everywhere, but no turn out from Vistas. I thinks he makes promises he cant keep. Very sad.

A Perfect Circle

You still arguing with everyone Core? :D

xXLordWardXx

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Who made you the Judge to decide who fails and what not. First of not every little skirmish are called a war and I have played in a tribe which literally warred within 2 weeks of a world starting til they won the world. So I feel like your post is just out there to get some attention and a waste of space.

Well put. I start 'warring' everyone around me early game lol

Early 'war' can create early farms and early game many players tend to quit once they start to get farmed so it lessens competition in the area. But it does waste vital farming troops.... :icon_confused: