Good Job Barb

DeletedUser67579

Well Congrats the Robby Reindeer account just hit over 10K. Not complaining or whining just saying good job.

Soberknight

Well Congrats the Robby Reindeer account just hit over 10K. Not complaining or whining just saying good job.

If you are neither complaining nor whining, then what exactly is it you were trying to do?

If you look at his conquers lately you will see he has spent al his valuable time nobling barbs in order to replenish those lost to Barb.

so again: i really dont know what you are trying to say, please help me out.

DeletedUser67579

There are good losers and poor losers, good winners and poor winners. You seem to fall into the poor winners lot. I was simply commending Barb on putting out a large size op on us at a point in the world when most have problems with activity. Really could care less on what you think of our playing style since we have been in south with no help from anyone else.

Now to those Barb players still in the south and active good show over the past 24 hours. Rob and I will continue in our usual fashion but not sure how much we can do against the assault.

DeletedUser

There are good losers and poor losers, good winners and poor winners. You seem to fall into the poor winners lot.

I don't think sober played this world, but I could be wrong.

DeletedUser67579

Well that makes it even more interesting means that he has no idea about my account or what happens with it. He is just sticking his nose in where it does not belong. lol

DeletedUser

Sober does not play any world, he picks some to follow though.

Whether he plays or not he is right about the barb nobling :X

On topic, congrats on the 10k. I can't believe we managed to send that many at someone this late. Well you have to survive down there for 24 more days, lets see if there are enough barbs for you to noble to last it :)
*I am not including your run away villages up in K26/16.

Soberknight

Well that makes it even more interesting means that he has no idea about my account or what happens with it. He is just sticking his nose in where it does not belong. lol

I dont and have never played this world, thats correct.

If you put something on external everyone can read it. Everyone can respond.
I have followed this world probably longer than you have played it so i think i know enough about this world to be able to respond to your post.

But i still dont really understand what your post is all about. Are you glad you get to have some fun before the world ends or are you not because you are afraid your simcity empire will collapse? Are you proud to have reached the 10k or are you aware it was not done with fighting but with barbling?

I wish i could flame you but i really have to know what you are trying to say first.

BTW the Robby reindeer account was the only one i gave credits down south. But after the loss of the final and kush account it has let me down.

DeletedUser67579

You do not understand because you are trying to give me reasons to post that have to do with flaming others or normal external foolishness I posted only to give congrats to those I have earned some respect for in game for getting that many incoming on us this late in the game, I could have continued the in game convos with them or skype but wanted to give them credit.

As for letting you down really do not see how that matters since you are not in game and we continue to the main force for Barb to remove in the south we have also taken more villages from Barb than anyone else in the south. I was the first to give Barb congrats here on their win, I do not hold hard feelings toward them at all.

DeletedUser

Sober, I think its pretty much an attempt to earn some time in the spotlight before he slips off the scoreboard for good.

Flame war commence.

DeletedUser

Flame war commence.
[spoil]
Yoda-Flame-war-begun.jpg
[/spoil]

Soberknight

[spoil]
FartFire.jpg
[/spoil]

But you better watch out: flaming can get your ass burned!

@rethae:
This was why i asked the purpose of your post. It didnt seem as if you were giving credits at all.

You said:
"Well Congrats the Robby Reindeer account just hit over 10K. Not complaining or whining just saying good job."

It could have meant over 10k incomings from barb but it also could have meant (and i think you did) the account hit the 10k villa barrier.

Last edited:

DeletedUser

It could have meant over 10k incomings from barb but it also could have meant (and i think you did) the account hit the 10k villa barrier.

I thought he was talking about points as well :x barb nobling ftw robby nub cakes

DeletedUser

I assumed it was incomings lol. Though I do think the 10k is from like 2 players (plus the odd attack from a few other members). I ain't the one being attacked so I can't see lol

Soberknight

I assumed it was incomings lol. Though I do think the 10k is from like 2 players (plus the odd attack from a few other members). I ain't the one being attacked so I can't see lol

After looking for the second time its bit more obvious. I saw that 10k thing, then looked at the account and saw it just passed the 10M barrier.

So his post was bit confusing, but if i had looked better i would have thought 10k? that must be incomings.

Rethae, how about a good old fashioned hug to make up and stop the flaming?

Here i come!
[SPOIL]
hugs-and-kisses008.gif

[/SPOIL]

DeletedUser67579

well, I was just going to let you guys talk to yourselves, I did not come here to flame so was not going to get dragged into it.

Soberknight

well, I was just going to let you guys talk to yourselves, I did not come here to flame so was not going to get dragged into it.

But now?

I still have this hug here waiting for you!