Interview with Rose 1st Edition

satorbg

Sounds like he got what's coming to him. I really think that arrogance and TW don't mix well. Also alcohol and TW. Anyone remember MCD vs. Turtles (ran by Thargoran) on W11? Man did MCD have arrogance aplenty. That was an ODD feast for the eyes, as well as the PnP...

DeletedUser

Hmm....how much is "a lot"?

Exactly....you can't tell me that is not true since "a lot" is not clearly defined. To me...that can mean as little as 2 leaders...or as much as 30.

Also my identity has not been revealed and will not be revealed. I want my audience to think I always write from the most non-bias point of view which I try to do.

Frozen Flaim

Well there's already 3 leaders of top 5 tribes from w22 that are currently leading here, and considering w22 was renowned for it's above average ammount of good players and wars, that's probably somthing worth noting.

I have also counted another 4 leaders here that had leadership roles in good tribes earlier than w22, so that's 7 already, and i'd be very suprised if there weren't a few more hiding under alias' that i'm yet to discover.

Frozen Flaim

actually it depends of what is new.
i didnt find any single digit top 10 tribes leader here.

There are 2, although neither are leading tribes and i believe both are PP whoring for 77.

Last edited:

DeletedUser

actually it depends of what is new.
i didnt find any single digit top 10 tribes leader here.

Agree about the new thing.

@ - Delete- A lot for me is 2....because I only talk about so few tribes. So a lot...for me...can actually be 2 just because I only talk about 7 or so tribes.

Continuing..."a lot" can also be one depending on the individual or the number in one's sample size. Don't say it definitely isn't two. A very ignorant comment.

DeletedUser

Well there's already 3 leaders of top 5 tribes from w22 that are currently leading here, and considering w22 was renowned for it's above average ammount of good players and wars, that's probably somthing worth noting.

I have also counted another 4 leaders here that had leadership roles in good tribes earlier than w22, so that's 7 already, and i'd be very suprised if there weren't a few more hiding under alias' that i'm yet to discover.

Who are the three?

Frozen Flaim

That's two then.

nikug leads a top 10 tribe (If you combine Lif3 and D3TH)

No, i said the tribes the 3 lead (Bunny, RBE and EXP) were top 5 on w22 (at some stage) and now they are leading tribes of varying sizes here, myself being the smallest after starting 8 days late.

DeletedUser

I have played and Duked tribes since world 6 does that count?

DeletedUser

I was a member of [BA] that later turned into BURO in world 17. I quit the game in 2010 before BURO won the world because I traveled south America when I left I was 6 mil.

No I was not the Duke of this tribe so maybe not.

DeletedUser

Agree about the new thing.

@ - Delete- A lot for me is 2....because I only talk about so few tribes. So a lot...for me...can actually be 2 just because I only talk about 7 or so tribes.

Continuing..."a lot" can also be one depending on the individual or the number in one's sample size. Don't say it definitely isn't two. A very ignorant comment.

No a lot is not 1 or 2 is the context you're using it, 2 million would be considered a lot, 2 hours even in certain circumstances, 2 people would not be considered a lot in ANY circumstance, the ignorance is coming from you.

DeletedUser

No, i said the tribes the 3 lead (Bunny, RBE and EXP) were top 5 on w22 (at some stage) and now they are leading tribes of varying sizes here, myself being the smallest after starting 8 days late.

Didn't catch that...my bad

No a lot is not 1 or 2 is the context you're using it, 2 million would be considered a lot, 2 hours even in certain circumstances, 2 people would not be considered a lot in ANY circumstance, the ignorance is coming from you.

Trust me...I make a living out of this....."a lot" is a relative term and thus is defined by the individual who used it...there is no universal number for any such situation.

Your ignorance is recognized..and I would love to be on the lookout for more ignorant statements from you.

Love,
Rose.