Interview with Rose 1st Edition

DeletedUser

2 out of 3 is a lot...

Rose 1, -delete- 0

2 out of 3 what, people? Because 3 people isn't a lot so therefore 2 isn't a lot, unless maybe you were using it for example every 2 in 3 people in africa has aids (not an actual fact and only thing i could think of) but even then that stat would be a ratio of how ever many millions/billions of people there are in africa, lets say 1 billion so yes that would a lot because it would be more than 2/3rds the population but as Rose is saying theres 2 people on w76 that were leaders on w22 that is simply NOT A LOT

@Rose you make a living out of being moronic, i take it that doesn't pay well. A lot might not have a universal number assigned to it but it takes little common sense to know you're wrong

DeletedUser

2 out of 3 what, people? Because 3 people isn't a lot so therefore 2 isn't a lot,
3 people is not a lot because it is out of 8 billion. If you had 10 apples and you ate 2 then you would not have eaten very many apples. But if you only had 3 then eating 2 would mean you ate a lot of apples relative to the group size. What I am trying to say is that 'a lot' is only relative to the sample size.

I think this whole thing is pointless, terms are interpreted differently by different people. If Rose thinks 2 can be a lot then they are not wrong to think that. Some people think $1000 is a lot, some don't (rich bastards). It is up to them to decide for themselves.

While I am here I don't think I commented on the original topic.... I love it :) can only get more interesting from here as things begin to happen giving you the chance to ask better, more specific, questions.

DeletedUser

3 people is not a lot because it is out of 8 billion. If you had 10 apples and you ate 2 then you would not have eaten very many apples. But if you only had 3 then eating 2 would mean you ate a lot of apples relative to the group size. What I am trying to say is that 'a lot' is only relative to the sample size.

Again i have to disagree, if you had 3 apples and ate 2 then you ate most the apples you have yes but 3 apples is not a lot to begin with, its just 3 apples. If there were 3 fisherman fishing in a boat on a lake and 2 died (for whatever unlikely reason) you wouldn't say a lot of people died today whilst fishing.

Anyways im taking this topic in completely the wrong direction so this is the last im saying on the subject.

I look forward to the next interview.

DeletedUser111495

Would it be the same answer if you ate a Horse as they are bigger? Pretty sure eating 3 Horsies would be considered alot.

DeletedUser

Eating 2 elephants would be considered a lot also but neither are physically possible

DeletedUser

:lol: are you just trying to be a pain?

Over a prolonged period of time it wouldnt be a lot anymore, if someone ate 20 bowls of cereal in an hour (just an example) that would be a lot but if they ate 20 bowls of cereal in a year then that wouldnt be, also to eat 2 elephants over a prolonged period of time it would become 20/30/40/100+ meals, not just simply 2 elephants

Do people even eat elephant :/

DeletedUser

You all have it wrong....eating 2/3 elephants/horses/anything may not be a lot to the individual if he eats 10 or 20 everyday. The term "a lot" is relative to the user who uses the term not his audience...believe it or not.

@Delete you're dumb to think I do not get paid well..As soon as you make a comment like that...you give me an inkling that you aren't very smart. ;)

DeletedUser

This is a tip on English:

Think about it....can you quantify "a lot" ever.... Is there a certain ratio? Over a certain time period?

^If you found an answer to those questions above...you're a fool.

DeletedUser

back on topic

when can we expect the next interview to be out? will you try to do it a weekly thing or just whenever you feel like it type deal?

DeletedUser

This is a tip on English:

Think about it....can you quantify "a lot" ever.... Is there a certain ratio? Over a certain time period?

^If you found an answer to those questions above...you're a fool.

You all have it wrong....eating 2/3 elephants/horses/anything may not be a lot to the individual if he eats 10 or 20 everyday. The term "a lot" is relative to the user who uses the term not his audience...believe it or not.

@Delete you're dumb to think I do not get paid well..As soon as you make a comment like that...you give me an inkling that you aren't very smart. ;)

Because people frequently eat 10 or 20 horses/elephants a day

A lot
The term a lot is the opposite of a little. As a noun, lot means a large extent, a large amount, or a large number. As an adverb, lot means to a great extent or to a great degree. It nearly always appears in the form a lot.

Simply put you're using a lot for something which is actually a little, 2 leaders on w76 that played w22, that for the umpteenth time is not a lot

And finally a lot is a quantifier

DeletedUser

back on topic

when can we expect the next interview to be out? will you try to do it a weekly thing or just whenever you feel like it type deal?

I apologize...real life is catching up to me. I'm trying to teach another player how to interview (sounds conceited) or the best way of going about it.

DeletedUser

Because people frequently eat 10 or 20 horses/elephants a day

A lot
The term a lot is the opposite of a little. As a noun, lot means a large extent, a large amount, or a large number. As an adverb, lot means to a great extent or to a great degree. It nearly always appears in the form a lot.

Simply put you're using a lot for something which is actually a little, 2 leaders on w76 that played w22, that for the umpteenth time is not a lot

And finally a lot is a quantifier

Was my point not that there isn't a lot of leaders from previous olders worlds leading in w76? You are agreeing with me...
Nonetheless, a lot is relative to the person using it....so is a little. Have you gone to school?

DeletedUser

Was my point not that there isn't a lot of leaders from previous olders worlds leading in w76? You are agreeing with me...
Nonetheless, a lot is relative to the person using it....so is a little. Have you gone to school?

My god you are stupid!!

DeletedUser

My god you are stupid!!

you are stalling my retirement haha...

Typically when a child cannot find a proper way or means to respond he/she resorts to name calling. My approximation is that you are either in 3rd grade or 4th judging by your ability to spell elephant...Am I right? Or am I right?

DeletedUser111495

:lol: are you just trying to be a pain?

Over a prolonged period of time it wouldnt be a lot anymore, if someone ate 20 bowls of cereal in an hour (just an example) that would be a lot but if they ate 20 bowls of cereal in a year then that wouldnt be, also to eat 2 elephants over a prolonged period of time it would become 20/30/40/100+ meals, not just simply 2 elephants

Do people even eat elephant :/

Me pain? course not :D ok so say i drank 20 bowls of blood in a year would that be considered as a lot seeing as normal people do not drink blood? as i think most people would say that would be alot...

For example : My children like to drink weak tea with lots of milk and sugar in it.

Now the amount of milk that you add to a tea is actually a very little amount but can still be considered alot regardless...

Last edited:

DeletedUser

Me pain? course not :D ok so say i drank 20 bowls of blood in a year would that be considered as a lot seeing as normal people do not drink blood? as i think most people would say that would be alot...
For example : My children like to drink weak tea with lots of milk and sugar in it.

Now the amount of milk that you add to a tea is actually a very little amount but cans till be considered alot regardless...

Conclusion: A lot...a little, are relative phrases