Farewell from Khan

• Thread starter DeletedUser113789
  • Start date

DeletedUser

Its ok we're not arguing.. we're just discussing since this externals forum is bat shit boring these days.

I dont know if you were around when we broke welsh and Turtle but it wasnt a handful of players. We threw a lot of weight on killing players like those. Same goes for DJ Freddy, a "handful" of players were poking him here and there but its eventually the big OP that put him away (helped by a noob replacement on dudeja). The brick wall players that you're talking about were stacked by the tribe. You should've seen Urban Nudist's stack list request when he put it up i told him he was ridiculous for requesting that much but we pulled through and managed to cover all, Teamwork :)

If you're OPing runningbullet, Its easy to assume he's the one doing all the snipes and stacking and moving defense around and such because you are looking at it from an outside perspective. Let me give you an example of one of the "questionable" players how they got in W2V... The player(s) we had on Suicide Kings.. How many times was that account getting raped then reviving then getting raped again then revive again? Or maybe ngazpha account (before i took over) ? Its all nice and easy to assume an account is doing well on its own looking at it from outside. Those two accounts did not survive on their own. Same could be said to the three W2V players you mentioned. Its not coincidence that Venus wasn't able to make any W2V player quit despite gaining grounds on players like ngazpha and SK. We plug the hole we see and react accordingly as a team. Same logic applies to your football scenario. Can Messi, Neymar and Suarez win the game on their own? answer is no.. can the rest of their team mates do? POSSIBLY.. there is a chance.. so at the end of the day.. what really counts more in a bigger scale? The rest of the team or those three players alone?

:icon_redface:

Hmm you raise good points :)

DeletedUser27978

Its ok we're not arguing.. we're just discussing since this externals forum is bat shit boring these days.

I dont know if you were around when we broke welsh and Turtle but it wasnt a handful of players. We threw a lot of weight on killing players like those. Same goes for DJ Freddy, a "handful" of players were poking him here and there but its eventually the big OP that put him away (helped by a noob replacement on dudeja). The brick wall players that you're talking about were stacked by the tribe. You should've seen Urban Nudist's stack list request when he put it up i told him he was ridiculous for requesting that much but we pulled through and managed to cover all, Teamwork :)

I wasnt stacked. That was the biggest reason I fell. All my troops were my own when I was attacked.

Not making excuses, you gave a good fight. I just had no teamwork from Venus. I had suicide kings to the north who was playing for the opposite side, Turtle who was getting hammered (fair plays) and to the south inactive venus players.

DeletedUser

I wasnt stacked. That was the biggest reason I fell. All my troops were my own when I was attacked.

Not making excuses, you gave a good fight. I just had no teamwork from Venus. I had suicide kings to the north who was playing for the opposite side, Turtle who was getting hammered (fair plays) and to the south inactive venus players.

Yeh that's why i used you as an example because you are a good player that had no teamwork behind you, I witnessed that firsthand when i was in Suicide Kings acc at the time and seeing you try to rally Venus players together in the forum to back you up and you were getting no response. Remember the Cat Squad you were trying to set up? :icon_biggrin:.

The funny thing is at that time when i was spying in Venus through SK acc... I was also sitting ngazpha in W2V while its getting OPed and defending it. So i could see the forums from both tribes at the same time and the difference in team atmosphere is quite evident in communication within both tribes. You have W2V players on one side thats constantly running around helping each other on attacks/stacks/faking/etc. and i would switch to Venus forum window and i could hear crickets and some people even lying on the amount of fakes they'd sent since I'd double check with the player if the actual fakes were sent :D Gave us a bit of giggle on skype.

Bo-John-bo

Next time you'll have to be on our side Welsh. It would have been great having you with us, you wouldn't have raped me in the night either haha

DeletedUser113438

Next time you'll have to be on our side Welsh. It would have been great having you with us, you wouldn't have raped me in the night either haha

Can we not? He was always talking trash when I was massacring him on ngaz account/ when he was gang banging me with turtle r.o.k and others. He's better left off trust me

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser112993

That was not khan who were afraid of fighting against veterans, that was noob venus who were afraid to fight against royal.

Are you kidding me? Seriously?
You guys finally join our side of the war and cower back behind your NAP because an op fails. Oh and that op only failed because of W2V hugging every tribe that wasn't in the war. RoyalE sent thousands of D to Urban, ISO/UWR also supplied hundreds of D. The only reason W2V won this world in my opinion is because their villages have always been sky high with D. I was op'd myself by you guys, only 15-20 people actively participate in operations and it is always the same key players battering constantly.

And as for the backstabbing rumours from previous worlds, W2V couldn't even keep their word to RoyalE after promising council positions, etc..

W2V do not deserve this win, no tribe did.

And this is no honourable defeat for Khan..
All you guys ever did was try to make RoyalE look bad/beg W2V for an alliance or merger.

And as for Venus being afraid of fighting Royal.. That makes me laugh so much seriously.. Why would Venus agree to joining your pathetic war with RoyalE when we were already losing against W2V?

Khan was a joke.

kül tigin

Venus was full of bitches.. Except some great fighters.. Khan lost because of pathetic tribe venus was not even worthed to be pacted.. We should ve rimmed you with veterans and than we could have a chance to fight against w2v. With the shit came from venus we couldnt do much..

DeletedUser

I loved this world for the bickering, and it still continues lol. I always thought Khan were a good tribe personally looking from the outside.