The Love Triangle

DeletedUser112272

I can't speak for Ronin, but I can speak for DSy4. DSy4 has had a diplomatic relationship with Infect since the day of the ceasefire, after nearly two months of fighting both Infect and Virus, nearly 6 months ago.

One of our principles from the day Foc, Hybrid and I founded the premade was that we would always be honest and true to our word. As a tribe, we have no reason to abandon that principle whilst there are other tribes bordering us who we can war.

We've always been very clear on that point; since the ceasefire we've dedicated ourselves to pushing against our enemies in the west whilst securing the North-East.

Maybe sticking to our long-term game plan will result in us failing in time...if so you're welcome to say 'the stage was perfectly set for you, you screwed up'. But for now, let's see how this world pans out naturally :icon_razz:

My little bird in infect has told me that Infect and dsy4 has extended their nap till 15th November.After 15th November they will mutually decide whether to war or not.Like dsy4, infect is also looking for an end game war with with dsy4. On the other hand they have a very solid relationship with Ronin. So infect has two options:

a. War Ronin and make a final 1 on 1 war vs Dsy4
b.Avoid both Ronin and Dsy4 till 15th November and back stab one of their present NAP after that.

Dsy4 duke has made it clear that they will not war infect now. It is almost clear that they are looking for a north(dsy4) vs south (infect) end game war. I don't know much about this tribe but I have played against some of them way back in w39. Dsy4 has following options :

a. Take control of entire North and wait for 15th November.
b. Make an alliance with Ronin and take out Infect now.
From their duke's quote and looking at their recent recruitments it's certain that they are going for option 'a'. Interestingly Ronin holds a fair number of villages in Northern Ks now. So warring Ronin is part of Dsy4 's plan?

Now this leaves out the third super power of w70, Ronin. So far Ronin has played it very safe. They are careful not to interfere with Infect with whom they are sharing a big border. However they are eating up North West. Which will give them opportunity hit either Infect or dsy4 depending on the condition of the world. Make no mistake about it Ronin has a very solid (although too defensive at times) leadership.It's solely for their leadership that they have come a long way from being a rim tribe. So options for Ronin are clear:

a. Manage nap with both Infect and dsy4 (hoping that infect and dsy4 will break their break their mutual naps)
b. Being prepared to war both Dsy4 and Infect (as the end game NAP between infect and dsy4 means there will be no Ronin at end game)

So far Infect seems to be the smartest of the Big 3. However they are risking it a lot by NAP-ing both Ronin and Dsy4. Ronin and Dsy4 are on same page.

Expect some twist and turns in this love (hate) triangle in coming days.

Last edited by a moderator:

sidd 271

Contributing Poster
Reaction score

Dsy4 duke has made it clear that they will not war infect now. It is almost clear that they are looking for a north(dsy4) vs south (infect) end game war. I don't know much about this tribe but I have played against some of them way back in w39. Dsy4 has following options :

a. Take control of entire North and wait for 15th November.
b. Make an alliance with Ronin and take out Infect now.
From their duke's quote and looking at their recent recruitments it's certain that they are going for option 'a'. Interestingly Ronin holds a fair number of villages in Northern Ks now. So warring Ronin is part of Dsy4 's plan?

dunno abt infect but as mentioned earlier we will not break nap with infect before the nap term ends . infect has also promised us a fair 1 on 1 fight in the end so lets see how the world turns out. And yes ronin is nobling in north west but we got around 10k non ronin villages in north west at the moment so...

One Last Shot...

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
I should highlight that I am not currently serving as a duke in DSy4.

The quoted post comes from a time after I stepped down from my role for the betterment of DSy4 - which is something that any duke who honestly cares about his tribe will consider when presented with the option of continuing a half-active leadership (in my case, due to personal real-life issues), or standing aside in order to create a better, more active leadership.

Aside from that inaccuracy (I need to update my signature I guess), the 'love triangle' idea is also wrong. DSy4 and Ronin never have had a diplomatic relationship or agreement in the past. A 'love triangle' implies that all tribes are interlinked diplomatically, which is incorrect :)

LiriC

It's been a very long time since I've posted on the externals... last time I was here.. I was on W22.

If you don't know who I am.. the better... but I fail to see the real reason of this post.

DeletedUser

If you don't know who I am.. the better... but I fail to see the real reason of this post.

We know, who you are :p

But im not sure, whos post your referring to - zombie cat or one last shot...

DeletedUser

Stir the pot. Easy. Say you got a spy in Infect. Same with the "dont trust kahlaan" thread. Shake the tree, see what falls out :D

xXLordWardXx

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Well I really think Zombie Cat has it all figured out. Guys a genius. He should just proxy-duke RONIN/DSY4/INFECT himself. He obviously already knows EVERY tribes ONLY option.

:icon_wink:

Michael Wittman

i should highlight that it will not be only infect and DSY to determine final sides. PWM still has a higher reputation than both aformentioned tribes

One Last Shot...

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
i should highlight that it will not be only infect and DSY to determine final sides. PWM still has a higher reputation than both aformentioned tribes

You have a right to your opinion. I hugely disagree with the second part (Ronin will play a big part in this world), so I'll share mine. I don't mean any offense to PWM by this comment :)

Due to the lack of success in their 'war' against Infect, it is a lot more easily justifiable to say that PWM has not been successful in determining anything other than the ownership of 20 to 30 villages...than to make the claim you did.

If you consider the number of tribes directly or indirectly destroyed by DSy4 and Infect, some separately and some together, and compare that to PWM's list, a very different picture of 'reputation' comes about.

From DSy4's point of view, destroying an entire gangbang headed up by a top 5 tribe ranked above us at startup, ACE F., Smoke, Virus, a dozen of the other tribes tied to Smoke. Several 'elitist' tribes in the rim. All the while whilst fighting against numerical odds, when people began to rule out DSy4 from this world in January - 6 months ago.

Infect has a similarly long list, all the while trying to get around several public attempts to incite a gangbang on them.

Had I not briefly spoken to PWM a long time ago at the behest of a friend who knew them, I would honestly not even know who they were - or particularly care after looking at the statistics. That to me suggests a lack of reputation on this world.And even then, all I saw was a baron/duke being offensive to me on several occasions - and blaming it on his drink. Sad to say, that's the only reputation they have from me :icon_razz:

DeletedUser

It's more than just 20 or 30 villages, but whatever, you're entitled to your own opinion.

We've made a name for ourselves, we gave Infect a fight they weren't expecting, and we showed that even the #1 tribe can be taken on by a group of relative unknowns.

The war is over now though, a ceasefire has been called.

DeletedUser112209

I hadn't replied to this, but I sure think it is an interesting discussion. I sure do miss te moja :icon_wink:

Will be interesting to see what goes down. As the world ages, we approach something having to go down in a few months...

With that said i think the title of love triangle is a bit...unfitting. I understand how everyone wants to see the big dogs fight and could be upset with the lack of action thus far, but frankly there is still lots of other food out there right now. We have wars to finish and would hate to leave weeds behind just so they can grow. The hugging nature of top three tribes that seems to be suggested is inaccurate. While i see a mutual respect between the top tribes, there is no sense of unity whatsoever. Far from it. Many of us are and have been itching for war as badly as those outside who want to watch it happen. Not just out of spite for the other tribes but just because i think everyone realizes that when the time for war comes it should be a lot of fun for W70 :)

rickyson1

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
I hadn't replied to this, but I sure think it is an interesting discussion. I sure do miss te moja :icon_wink:

Will be interesting to see what goes down. As the world ages, we approach something having to go down in a few months...

With that said i think the title of love triangle is a bit...unfitting. I understand how everyone wants to see the big dogs fight and could be upset with the lack of action thus far, but frankly there is still lots of other food out there right now. We have wars to finish and would hate to leave weeds behind just so they can grow. The hugging nature of top three tribes that seems to be suggested is inaccurate. While i see a mutual respect between the top tribes, there is no sense of unity whatsoever. Far from it. Many of us are and have been itching for war as badly as those outside who want to watch it happen. Not just out of spite for the other tribes but just because i think everyone realizes that when the time for war comes it should be a lot of fun for W70 :)

yeah I mean I understand that N.W.O needs to be finished off but theyre just so boring

lets put it this way,with infect off the table the closest thing I personally have to a threat on world 70 at the moment is Owen Glyndwr,they're the only one that has even put up the faintest shred of a fight since I returned to this world a week and a half ago or so

anyone reading this is probably thinking "who?"

exactly