19 Tribes Guaranteed to Fail

DeletedUser93066

APC wanna ride with me on next NO Haul? Getting few requests from old world players wanting to give it a shot..

DeletedUser13939

I did not join TW and choose my name based on other players. At the time that I joined, myself and another player were the only "Dwarfs" on TW.

setorines

My older sister's boyfriend gave me this nickname when I was a kid. technically it was "Sethorines" cause my name is seth and I wanted to join the Marines. He thought it was a good combination. lol I made it into an email once and I forgot the h but I liked it and stuck with it. :p

setorines

Na, I changed my mind when I got older. Wanted to go into computers instead. In school for them now though, so that's nice.

DeletedUser93066

Good choice.. I wanted to be in air force ended up being a businessman. Now I kill for myself not for other countries ;)

DeletedUser93066

​Restaurant.. I happen to be an excellent chef when I give a damn to impress em ladies :D

DeletedUser93066

Anything mostly sautééd entrees , Curry, french, Italian. Slightly different than typical dishes as I like to do it my way.

setorines

:eek: Sounds like one of those restaurants I can't go to til I'm not poor any more. Lol