Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Best Player: WindOfWar31

Most overrated player: Guess it has to be me. :p

Favorite Player: Tesh

Best tribe: TRY!

Most promising tribe for future: Ya Bro and Shrekd

Best leader: None have proven worthy so far.

worst leader: (this one's gonna be Hawt) Whoever was leading t.p.1 is one of the worst I have seen.

Best COA in game: Mine. Cause it is exactly what you get.

most overrated tribe: Doubt

most underrated tribe: None, everyone I see posting here, boasts! Very short on quality, big on words.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser93066

​Or may be I had a boner and wasn't thinking straight?

DeletedUser

Kinda disappointed that I haven't been chosen for biggest disappointment as it suggests you didn't think I was any good to begin with ;(

I might stop playing serious now and go for slow growth heavy defense (AKA boring)

Seven Swords

Best Player: WindOfWar31

Most overrated player: Guess it has to be me. :p

Favorite Player: Tesh

Best tribe: TRY!

Most promising tribe for future: Ya Bro and Shrekd

Best leader: None have proven worthy so far.

worst leader: (this one's gonna be Hawt) Whoever was leading t.p.1 is one of the worst I have seen.

most underrated tribe: None, everyone I see posting here, boasts! Very short on quality, big on words.

You Guess It Wrong Sometimes :D

DeletedUser

Do you think everything we post on externals we mean ?

You want to see who exactly I rate highly ?

Here you go :

Best Player: Kutiyakripya (with all honesty)

Most overrated player: WindOfWar31

Favorite Player: FearTheNight

Best tribe: Shrekd

Most promising tribe for future: Shrekd

Best leader: balubhai

worst leader: (this one's gonna be Hawt) None as of now

most underrated tribe: AV

Frozen Flaim

I almost died reading that.

I agree with Kutiya completely, they're massively underrated. I've only heard bad things about them on these forums, but at a quick glance i counted 9 players that know how to win worlds and i would take each of them into a premade in a heartbeat. I can't say much for the rest, but if those core players stick around together till late game, then wherever they end up they will do well.

DeletedUser13939

I agree with Kutiya completely, they're massively underrated. I've only heard bad things about them on these forums, but at a quick glance i counted 9 players that know how to win worlds and i would take each of them into a premade in a heartbeat. I can't say much for the rest, but if those core players stick around together till late game, then wherever they end up they will do well.

QUESTION: How many of those players were originally in AV and not from the multiple tribes that merged into them for some off unknown reason? Legit curious.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.