Lets See What People Think

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser111495

I agree with Kutiya completely, they're massively underrated. I've only heard bad things about them on these forums, but at a quick glance i counted 9 players that know how to win worlds and i would take each of them into a premade in a heartbeat. I can't say much for the rest, but if those core players stick around together till late game, then wherever they end up they will do well.

Alot of people know how to win worlds nothing really that spectacular, anyway im sure they will merge with another few tribes to keep there rank :D

Plus they are so good and trust there players that they have a 2nd tribe, but yep keep telling yourself they are underated.

DeletedUser43776

Alot of people know how to win worlds nothing really that spectacular, anyway im sure they will merge with another few tribes to keep there rank :D

Plus they are so good and trust there players that they have a 2nd tribe, but yep keep telling yourself they are underated.

For someone who posts so often you sure seem to know very little! Talking crap on the externals is not an indication of ability. I think you may be surprised by us, so keep underestimating old bean!

DeletedUser111495

For someone who posts so often you sure seem to know very little! Talking crap on the externals is not an indication of ability. I think you may be surprised by us, so keep underestimating old bean!
Either is telling someone they talk crap on the externals :p
Also what is too be suprised about? A tribe that merged and as a second tribe, seen it too many times, not impressed, it's not to say you don't have good players but AV are definately nothing to worry about.

But if that what you call an underated tribe then fair enough, all welcome to our own judgement.

Ps. Where did I mention ability was determined by forum presence? Oh yeah I didn't:icon_rolleyes:

Last edited:

DeletedUser43776

1. Either is telling someone they talk crap on the externals :p
Also what is too be suprised about? 2. A tribe that merged and as a second tribe, seen it too many times, not impressed, it's not to say you don't have good players 3. but AV are definately nothing to worry about.

4. But if that what you call an underated tribe then fair enough, all welcome to our own judgement.

5. Ps. Where did I mention ability was determined by forum presence? Oh yeah I didn't:icon_rolleyes:

1. Please translate! English preferred
2. Blah blah blah you know nothing of it so subscribe to a misinformed "anti-family" belief, yawn.
3. More entertaining that you think so.
4. Everyone is welcome to an opinion, however dismally investigated.
5. Please look up sarcasm and if you are really bored trawl through your mails! :p

Oh and have a delightful day :icon_twisted:

DeletedUser111495

1. Please translate! English preferred
2. Blah blah blah you know nothing of it so subscribe to a misinformed "anti-family" belief, yawn.
3. More entertaining that you think so.
4. Everyone is welcome to an opinion, however dismally investigated.
5. Please look up sarcasm and if you are really bored trawl through your mails! :p

Oh and have a delightful day :icon_twisted:
1. No translation needed, if you don't understand it then that's your fault.
2. Looks like I know something as someone's getting a bit buthurt :D
3. Not as entertaining as your tribe changes :)
4. Blah blah blah
5. I have always wondered what sarcasm was after so many people telling me that I was good at it

Oh have a wonderfull day yourself, try not to do anything silly and make another tribe, being rank 5 is not nice I know :)

Ps. You have not even hauled 1 million resources yet, so please comeback when you have as you are not worth my time.

[Insert Excuses here]

Last edited:

DeletedUser

Am I just massively intelligent or has everyone elses IQ dropped
2 Family tribes changed names and reshuffled their members
Why does everyone seem to think there has been a merge between 10

Gameist

They're just not as informed :)

Frozen Flaim

I don't know who this Tomb Raider chick is, but she seems to think pretty highly of herself.

Anyway, i stand by what i said, if AV keep hold of their experienced players then they will be around on this world for the long haul. There are players in that tribe that i would rate amongst the best on this world skill wise. Granted that sounds better than it is in reality, judging by the definate lack of skilled players here, but you can only beat what's in front of you so i tip them to do well.

DeletedUser13939

Who said ten tribes merged together? You're putting words where they don't belong sir.

ALessonInPointWhoring

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
1. Please translate! English preferred=

Her English is much better than yours, rat. She's also not relying on half-baked strawman arguments.

Kinda disappointed that I haven't been chosen for biggest disappointment as it suggests you didn't think I was any good to begin with ;(

It's more than a suggestion. No one expected, or will ever expect shit from you. Your farming awards made that perfectly clear at an early stage.

Last edited:

DeletedUser93066

It breaked mai hart but I haved to agree with Nauz on this matter. Never think this day will went!

DeletedUser

[video=youtube_share;5DmYLrxR0Y8]http://youtu.be/5DmYLrxR0Y8[/video]

DeletedUser111495

I don't know who this Tomb Raider chick is, but she seems to think pretty highly of herself.

Not really I just don't rate other people as high as they claim to be, when someone who mentions ability to me can't even haul 1 million resources at this stage of the world then you know like most people they are all talk.

Status
Not open for further replies.