We here at Royale are ready

DeletedUser

Just another pointless thread. Kudos W2V and Goodluck RoyalE, evenknow it's alittle bit late. Unless you guys think you can make a huge comeback, which I highly doubt will happen. They have the numbers,skill and activity. I do believe this was just a thread to BS on. So, this is pointless. GG

DeletedUser

What is the chances RoyalE will say they were un-prepared ? lol

DeletedUser42044

Zombie is not even a Royale member.. My best guess would be that he is probably someone from ex khan.

Anyhow this world is already over on one way or another.

DeletedUser

tbh that wouldn't surprise me... Khan has tried multiple times in the past to get W2V and RoyalE to hate/war each other. It is one of their pathetic tactics to somehow try to survive.

DeletedUser107656

tbh that wouldn't surprise me... Khan has tried multiple times in the past to get W2V and RoyalE to hate/war each other. It is one of their pathetic tactics to somehow try to survive.

Koss, your making me sick reading this brown nosing to RoyalE. Khan doesn't have to try and hate/war with RoyalE because we do hate RoyalE and we are going to war them.

DeletedUser

I wasn't brown nosing, but thats your opinion. Obviously you have no idea what had been going on behind the scenes even before when we were allies with RoyalE.. This wouldn't be the first time Khan had tried this is all im saying.

The only thing that should really make you sick is the countless amount of times you asked for sitting help when you couldn't handle Venus attacks on you. You barely had any front in K35 and K44 and everytime you got OPed you would disappear and dump sits on me or Muffy. That there is the real sickening truth.

DeletedUser107656

I wasn't brown nosing, but thats your opinion. Obviously you have no idea what had been going on behind the scenes even before when we were allies with RoyalE.. This wouldn't be the first time Khan had tried this is all im saying.

The only thing that should really make you sick is the countless amount of times you asked for sitting help when you couldn't handle Venus attacks on you. You barely had any front in K35 and K44 and everytime you got OPed you would disappear and dump sits on me or Muffy. That there is the real sickening truth.

Koss Koss Koss not only what you have wrote is utter garbage as my entire time on this world our acc has been sat for 1 op by Kelly not you.

However we can talk about the sickening truth:
You started the world and then got rimmed.
You hopped onto an acc then hopped onto another then another and another till you got a high rank.
You then got kicked out of the council over the ROYALE debate.

DeletedUser

Koss Koss Koss not only what you have wrote is utter garbage as my entire time on this world our acc has been sat for 1 op by Kelly not you.

Oh god stop embarassing yourself. Urban, sgtboo(gerhan at the time), novko and plenty others can confirm i had your sit when you left for a week then come back on a weekend then leave again for a week then comeback again.. Im the one that saved your acc from raping when Alexinyoface(EmperorRon) was bulldozing your puny K44 front. A frontline by the way that you easily nobled from their inactives that you could barely save yourself with the amount of backline you had to support it. Then i get the sit of your acc coz your sitter at the time (Faps) couldn't save it, as a matter of fact your sit was passed to almighty Urban too and even him couldn't stop the bleeding. Wanna guess who did? :D

Luke
[5/17/2014 5:38:26 AM] Kosseh: yeh jackal
[5/17/2014 5:38:33 AM] Kosseh: i carpet bombed jackal and bear paws
[5/17/2014 5:38:40 AM] Kosseh: then yeh picked off a few from bear
[5/17/2014 5:38:50 AM] Kosseh: had a bit of a tussle with tallandsincere and vigilante in K44
[5/17/2014 5:38:58 AM] Kosseh: but they didnt get any
[5/17/2014 5:39:09 AM] Kosseh: now i managed to stack all ur vills there..
[5/17/2014 5:39:18 AM] Kosseh: vigilante sent 16 nukes to one of ur vill
[5/17/2014 5:39:28 AM] Kosseh: and i had people flood in 200k worth of troops
[5/17/2014 5:39:31 AM] Kosseh: lol
[5/17/2014 5:39:53 AM] Kosseh: its draining a lot of ur K35 villas tho
[5/17/2014 5:40:26 AM] Luke: (flex) 200k stacks I love it :D
[5/17/2014 5:40:32 AM] Luke: I agree going core wa s a risk
[5/17/2014 5:40:42 AM] Luke: I knew a lot of troops would have to be used
[5/17/2014 5:40:48 AM] Luke: but it allows me to help in core ops
[5/17/2014 5:41:06 AM] Luke: and I think jackal vills on the edge are good vills to claim
[5/17/2014 5:41:16 AM] Luke: How many accs you sitting atm?
[5/17/2014 5:42:59 AM | Edited 5:43:08 AM] Kosseh: you, 2sandals(only for three days though), m4r71n (im clearing the acc for the tribe to internal)
[5/17/2014 5:43:10 AM] Kosseh: set me sitter
[5/17/2014 5:43:13 AM] Kosseh: before u forget!
[5/17/2014 5:43:16 AM] Kosseh: lol
[5/17/2014 5:43:20 AM] Kosseh: i gotta log off soon too
[5/17/2014 5:43:41 AM] Luke: Okay Im setting you now, thanks for sitting and keep up the good work

Now lets get to these funny parts you posted.

However we can talk about the sickening truth:
You started the world and then got rimmed.
I never hide the fact that I don't like start ups. But you're not an original W2V so you wouldn't really know this... you are a newbie trying to climb your status up in the W2V ranks.. Good luck.

You hopped onto an acc then hopped onto another then another and another till you got a high rank.
Again this bit Im not hiding. Want to know all the accounts ive been on in this world? Perfect Failure, Suicide Kings, Ripple Effect, Rockyraccoon, Ngazpha(now Koss.). I don't hide this too so i don't know why you feel the need to recycle stuff that I'd publicly brodcasted here before. I play this game for the tribe and I go where I'm needed... I don't strive for the best acc or the number 1 rank account. Even my own acc now has stopped nobling coz im busy doing something else thats more productive that you probably don't even realise while pointwhores like you ovetake my rank.. Do i care? Not one bit.. You can have your rank go as high if it feeds your ego. I always look at the bigger picture for the tribe not for my own account. Thats something that you will never learn to do in this game because you are perfect example of a lazy player that lives in your own bubble and only really care about your own survival. You're quite lucky to managed to lump yourself in W2V but good luck in your next worlds.

You then got kicked out of the council over the ROYALE debate.
This one made me giggle :D
You really don't know what happened do you? I elected to be out of council for various reason. I was asked multiple times to come back but refused so that already contradicts your assumption that i got kicked. I left council for a reason that not even someone like you would understand coz like i said you are the type of player that only sees black and white. Why don't you ask Urban or Sgtboo or Novko if i was kicked or left on my own accord? Then maybe you will be enlightened.

Have you got any more accusations you wanna put out here? Coz frankly you haven't really said anything informative. Oh right thats cause you don't know shit... Enjoy

DeletedUser107656

This made me laugh, as for the first paragraph you sat me once and only once for an op and you knew and offered to sit way before the op started as I told you my exams were starting so I didn't drop the sit on you just for an op and we defended numerous other ops this world. As for nobling inactives for my front, you were the one saying 'Luke noble these villages my front is too big and I need a meat-shield' so again you are contradicting yourself.

2nd Para - Don't start with W2V originals because obviously not just our acc but without the accs that W2V has recruited, W2V would have died. Some of the W2V players are the best I've played with but it is obvious without a lot of the recruits W2V would have lost. Also, what does me being a W2V original have on knowing you got rimmed? :lol:

3rd Para the dribble continues - This paragraph is hard to understand, most of the tribe have stopped nobling recently as there is not much to noble... And it's incorrect also I really am not an rank egod player as I have had a fraction of the internals etc that most of the tribe has had. 'Lazy player' best bit of it all' I sweetmisery has been one of the top performing accs on all the wars we've been in, so that is obviously false.

4th Para - Well unlike you I won't throw dirty laundry skype messages into the externals but there have been many instances of you crying, bitching and whining about the council to me, and it all started when you got removed from the council :lol:

Anyways I won't be on the externals till tomorrow, I'm sure I'll return to more long essays of shit.

DeletedUser

So you say

Then here you say..
you sat me once and only once for an op and you knew and offered to sit way before the op started

So make up your mind.. I sat you or not? :D I just provided proof that I was the one that saved your ass.. but hey keep finding ways to disprove me coz the more you embarass yourself the more laugh i get out of this.

You and other people were asked not only by me to noble because us frontliners were running low on nobles. Also I somehow felt sorry for you not being able to make any inroads against Freddy and Rathi in K34 so I thought I'd give you an easier frontline.. clearly I was wrong even in a weaker front you performed poorly.

I was talking about original W2V players knowing i don't play start ups and if I do I'd likely get rimmed coz start ups is just not for me. Then you stirred the conversation towards W2V recruits being important in our win... Which is true but what does that have to do with my original point about original W2V players knowing i don't play start ups? :lol: stay on topic dude you are mixing different arguments in one. I agree our new recruits are important.. I wasn't arguing that.

Then i explained to you the reason why i hopped from one account to another then another but all you can come up with is an egotistical statement like "I sweetmisery has been one of the top performing accs on all the wars we've been in". I can name another 10 or 12 "top performing" accounts on top of my head but again that wasn't the argument... You accused me of being an account hopper, i explained to you why then you drifted off to another topic again... :lol:is this your style of arguing? Change subject as soon as you get proven wrong? :lol:

4th Para - Well unlike you I won't throw dirty laundry skype messages into the externals but there have been many instances of you crying, bitching and whining about the council to me, and it all started when you got removed from the council

As a matter of fact I'll even go further than this accusation.. I had been crying, bitching and whinging way before i left(correcting you again, i left.. not removed) council and even way before i got in council.. Guess what? Im not alone.. You do it I do it Kelly does it and everyone else does it.. The difference is i did something about it but you just sat there useless crying and carrying on. Being in council attracts a lot of good criticism but also mostly bad ones... W2V council knows this, not everyone is gonna be happy with their decision.. You're not telling us anything we didn't know with or without skype messages that you could provide. Again im not hiding this too.. Ask Rob how many times I've bitched to him about council.

Please have more substance in your post next time. Don't let yourself be one of these trolls who just keep recycling rubbish after rubbish hoping for a better result the second time around. Atleast perform better out here than you did in K44 :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:

DocJunior25

Gentlemen, Gentleman please! I know this isnt my place to say as until recently I was duke of UWR. A tribe I am sure one or both of you feel didnt do anything to help W2V get this far judging by the utter nonsense I am reading. Can we please keep this to the internal forum or skype W2V has accomplished to many good things in this world to be airing all this dirty laundry on the public forums sickening just sickening

DeletedUser113789

As krieger left you to die in mess you gonna die in less than a few weeks once w2v starts.. Your dukes called profession is making fake propaganda and lies instead of fighting..

zombie

All I know is when this war kicks off we are going full force. Nothing is over till zombie says it is.

Also, what has w2v really done on this world? Without contra they are garbage

DeletedUser

All I know is when this war kicks off we are going full force. Nothing is over till zombie says it is.

You really should stop using the "we" word.. you're not even in RoyalE you're just an attention seeking troll trying to spice things up in a dead world. Credit to you for trying but your posts are getting old. Got any new material?