feels like a turtle world.

Dannyh3

Haven't played tw for about 2 years, come back and all of a sudden you can use pp to get resources :/ money talks

ALessonInPointWhoring

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
You better be prepared to bust out the PP then!

Totally not needed. good co-play account can still do just fine sans premium. Last world muldie and I co-played we hit 1.8 mill res hauled before anyone else on the world had 1 mill, and that was on a p2w world.

DeletedUser

Totally not needed. good co-play account can still do just fine sans premium. Last world muldie and I co-played we hit 1.8 mill res hauled before anyone else on the world had 1 mill, and that was on a p2w world.

You must do seriously terrible lessons in PointWhoring. :/

ALessonInPointWhoring

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Eh, whole reason I made this account name was to mock the people that called others pointwhores.

Far more often than not the average noob just sees someone growing really fast and thinks, "I could do that too if I was pointwhoring like they are.", without realizing that pointwhore has FAR more troops than they do and that they only grow that fast due to farming.

There's only one well respected player on TW I'd actually call a pointwhore (they're well known for having 250 or so lc and higher HQ than everyone else when the other top accounts have 500-700 lc because they idle their stable queue to raise HQ faster).

DeletedUser

There is definitely more than 1 person who never has an idle stable? I haven't since I researched LC?

satorbg

I agree with you on that, but you can also see what good players do with the help of PP. Kut bought res for PP and that account is here to stay in the top rankings.

Has Clueless. been buying res for PP?

DeletedUser

Pp for resources is a MUST pre bp for anyone wanting to make a real go at the game. I personally bought 11k resources ( you get 200pp free ) but that put me well ahead of everyone around me, do it right then the LC take over very quickly. And until the market picks up you might need to even out your resources which is what I do. Or sell the excess for pp.

The only other time you would need to use pp to keep ahead is for faster upgrades NOT resources, compleat waste if of money.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Pp for resources is a MUST pre bp for anyone wanting to make a real go at the game. I personally bought 11k resources ( you get 200pp free ) but that put me well ahead of everyone around me, do it right then the LC take over very quickly. And until the market picks up you might need to even out your resources which is what I do. Or sell the excess for pp.

The only other time you would need to use pp to keep ahead is for faster upgrades NOT resources, compleat waste if money.

PP is not a must at all, check my location, I started 2 days after most people near me, and have spent nothing, I got 100PP free to start, which I used for 14 days premium, and ive farmed my way to LC which im just getting now with over 2 days left of BP, I will not spend any money other than to activate premium for 30 days when it runs out.

Ill have 50-100 LC when my BP ends, which is fine by me, id rather not cheat using P2W.

DeletedUser

I know I can but there will be delay 1 second , right ?

250ms gap is pretty crap, however its a coin world, so no problem losing nobles compared to packets, ull have to split ur nuke and cross your fingers :icon_smile:

DeletedUser

It's not about losing nobles , it's about losing the village if the enemy knows how to split.

DeletedUser

PP is not a must at all, check my location, I started 2 days after most people near me, and have spent nothing, I got 100PP free to start, which I used for 14 days premium, and ive farmed my way to LC which im just getting now with over 2 days left of BP, I will not spend any money other than to activate premium for 30 days when it runs out.

Ill have 50-100 LC when my BP ends, which is fine by me, id rather not cheat using P2W.

I only wanted to clear up the fact that it is not cheating, if you want to say i cheated by spending less than a pack of cigs on some PP to be ahead and come out of BP with 170 Lc that's your prerogative.

DeletedUser

I only wanted to clear up the fact that it is not cheating, if you want to say i cheated by spending less than a pack of cigs on some PP to be ahead and come out of BP with 170 Lc that's your prerogative.

I class it as cheating, always have, always will. But thats me coming from playing non P2W back in the day where nobody could gain any advantage other than working for it, each to their own.

DeletedUser

It's not about losing nobles , it's about losing the village if the enemy knows how to split.

Still plenty of options to avoid that, the good thing is scouts do not need a weapon, so you can determine what is coming easy enough early on to combat a split nuke.