Not sure who.

Status
Not open for further replies.

arabela

Chase is spamming everyday ... I wouldn't be shocked if it would be her hand here.

Today she even brag that she rimmed Nauz! How can she rim Nauz when Nauz quits before nobles get out ? Pfff...in her dreams, maybe.

DeletedUser93066

Highly doubt she has that much spare brain to hack an account after using it on all those mails and posts.

DeletedUser

Why wont they roll it back? It's not exactly my fault it was hacked? (presuming it was)

Keeping your password amongst people you trust is your responsibility.

Chase is spamming everyday ... I wouldn't be shocked if it would be her hand here.

You overestimate her. :p and are feeding her ego even mentioning her.

Although situations like this are unfortunate, you share the password to your account or share an account at your own risk.

arabela

Someone else mentioned her before i did. Anyway, since ignoring her seems that is not working, maybe we should see if she will explode or something if we get her some attention ;)

I luv trolling ;)

DeletedUser13939

Keeping your password amongst people you trust is your responsibility.

Although situations like this are unfortunate, you share the password to your account or share an account at your own risk.

Hello Lisa. My name is Dwarven King, or DK for short. It's a pleasure to finally meet you. :3

DeletedUser

This is ridiculous, I have clicked on some links on the forums ect but nothing I found suspicious. I had been putting in alot of hours recently as the other two co players were at college, which makes this an even harder hit. Tw Support got back to me saying that it was someone that logged in via a password suggesting it was one of the players on the account, however we have known each other for years and are very good friends. I'm not satisfied with how this is being dealt with, I want to know exactly who did this. Surely TW Support can find that out for me? Literally that's money and time wasted, makes me want to quit again. I don't understand why someone else would want to do this to someone.:icon_evil:

arabela

All of us saw you talk before, don't try to hide it! Chase made everything clear for us. Nice skype pic you had DK ;) She knows your size, btw?

DeletedUser

Hello Lisa. My name is Dwarven King, or DK for short. It's a pleasure to finally meet you. :3

And you :D <3

This is ridiculous, I have clicked on some links on the forums ect but nothing I found suspicious. I had been putting in alot of hours recently as the other two co players were at college, which makes this an even harder hit. Tw Support got back to me saying that it was someone that logged in via a password suggesting it was one of the players on the account, however we have known each other for years and are very good friends. I'm not satisfied with how this is being dealt with, I want to know exactly who did this. Surely TW Support can find that out for me? Literally that's money and time wasted, makes me want to quit again. I don't understand why someone else would want to do this to someone.:icon_evil:

I understand this is difficult. :( You need to deal with it in a ticket, but this is why you need to ensure when you play an account you know and trust who has access to it.

DeletedUser

I do trust everyone on the account, that's what makes it even worse. Ah well, atleast I can start the next world in the core.

I am dealing with it in a ticket also don't worry. Thanks for your help Aliyah. :)

DeletedUser

Ranked 42nd in achievements & 14,563 in the world for points. LOL.

DeletedUser13939

All of us saw you talk before, don't try to hide it! Chase made everything clear for us. Nice skype pic you had DK ;) She knows your size, btw?

You of all people should know that size in the picture is a lot smaller than it really is. <3

And you :D <3

Now we can finally tell Chase we know each other! =D

DeletedUser93066

You tell her.. She's only allowed to stroke my EGO :D

You of all people should know that size in the picture is a lot smaller than it really is. <3

Now we can finally tell Chase we know each other! =D

DK get that little fat thing away from her. I know where yer mind is!

DeletedUser

Trust me, I know plenty about Chase... Too much for my own good, and plenty on the antics she has pulled. She even tried to get me banned on W67... and I was originally in her tribe.

Was just curious about her IGN, but basically you are saying she doesn't play the world... Shame, I woulda traveled across the entire world to rim her.

Metal Duck

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Two sides to every story, character assassinations happen all the time in this game. Probably doesn't apply to this case due to their clear flouting of the rules.

OT: A wise man (daivd james 1985) once told me that "all tw-players are lying pikeys", I now pass this piece of wisdom onto you.

Status
Not open for further replies.