Most promising tribe for future:

Best leader:

Worst leader:

Favorite forum poster:

Lamest forum poster:

Best COA in game:

Most overrated tribe:

Most underrated tribe:

Stay on topic or I'll infract. This is the only warning I'll be giving.

- Jake

Metal Duck

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Best Player: Mezonis

Most overrated player: KutiyaKripya & ALessonInPointWhoring

Favourite Player: The Necro

Best tribe: Too early

Most promising tribe for future: I don't know

Best leader: Too early

Worst leader: DayGray

Favorite forum poster: ALessonInPointWhoring and DreamSweeper

Lamest forum poster: Tomb Raider. - first person I've blocked because of their forum posting #spammer.

Best COA in game: WindOfWar31 (of the ones I've seen)

Most overrated tribe: #WREKT

Most underrated tribe: I don't know

DeletedUser

Best Player: Jammer0(would say old kutiya, but the new players aren't even close to as good)

Most overrated player: Knight Rizer

Favorite Player: FearTheNight

Best tribe: Shrekd <3

Most promising tribe for future: aTo ... maybe

Best leader: -

Worst leader: There are a lot of bad ones

Favorite forum poster: ALessonInPointWhoring

Lamest forum poster: -

Best COA in game: Clueless.(I can vote for myself, right)

Most overrated tribe: AV

Most underrated tribe: -

DeletedUser111495

Best Player: Jammer0

Favorite Player: Clueless.

Best tribe: Doubt and Shrekd

Most promising tribe for future: Shrekd

Favorite forum poster: ALessonInPointWhoring

Lamest forum poster: - Me :)

Best COA in game: FamousInferno (I wonder why)

Most overrated tribe: AV

Most underrated tribe: - #WREKT

Frozen Flaim

Haha, really? I remember that guy from playing start up on W68. He was in the top 10 but then quit after losing all of his LC after attacking a guy in my tribe. I remember it because it was so funny, the LC were sent from 5+ hours away, without axes or rams, followed by a noble train that you could park a buss between that arrived after a 20 gap.

If this is the same player here, then he sure must have learnt a lot in the past year if he's being considered as the world's best player.

DeletedUser

Haha, really? I remember that guy from playing start up on W68. He was in the top 10 but then quit after losing all of his LC after attacking a guy in my tribe. I remember it because it was so funny, the LC were sent from 5+ hours away, without axes or rams, followed by a noble train that you could park a buss between that arrived after a 20 gap.

If this is the same player here, then he sure must have learnt a lot in the past year if he's being considered as the world's best player.

Voting for myself feels somehow wrong

DeletedUser93066

: You implying TW players are all goes by the law of inertia? Even then your implication is dead wrong. Because A noob stays noob unless another force (A good master / Self educating) gets involved. Hence a noob can turn out to be a very good player.

Voting for myself feels somehow wrong

: Might as well. You wont be lying much as you put enough effort in the game why not take the credit?

Anyways My turn:

Best Player: Clueless

Most overrated player: ALessonInPointWhoring (Self rated Nooz)

Favourite Player: WindOfWar

Best tribe: Doubt I presume. Holding the rank for month until yesterday when little NORSE merged into YA BRO and seems like handling the tribe pretty well.. Wonder why Kingsland didn't stick around.

Most promising tribe for future: YA BRO

Best leader: Yet to see one (Tested)

Worst leader: All mess recruiting tribes in top 10!

Favorite forum poster: ALessonInPointWhoring and I . Specially when we bicker about.

Lamest forum poster: DreamSweeper/ Jake for w76 only. Always mean!

Best COA in game: topgun1995 and I love it.

Most overrated tribe: Shrekd

Most underrated tribe: TBS , Yet they have the best War effort thus far. I know Warring at this stage is stupid but not when it's a matter of your expansion.

DeletedUser

Best Player: tower27

Most overrated player: Clueless. [I have the reports]

Favorite Player: abgsheen88

Best tribe: Ya Bro

Most promising tribe for future: TBS

Best leader: x

Worst leader: x

Favorite forum poster: Almighty CorE

Lamest forum poster: x

Best COA in game: Derek13

Most overrated tribe: x

Most underrated tribe:~PB~

Frozen Flaim

: You implying TW players are all goes by the law of inertia? Even then your implication is dead wrong. Because A noob stays noob unless another force (A good master / Self educating) gets involved. Hence a noob can turn out to be a very good player.

No, i'm simply saying that a bad player doesn't go from being a bad player to the world's best player inside a year. He's clearly not a noob if he's played since w8.net.

Anyway, here's my thoughts:

Best Player: e10100111001 - assuming Duff is still playing there seriously, which is likely judging from the stats, then i'm suprised this account isn't being mentioned more.

Most overrated player: Jammer0 - For reasons stated above.

Favourite Player: e10100111001 - He won't recognise me on this alias, but anyone that loves ODA as much as this guy has to be worth liking.

Best tribe: Ya Bro - Just took rank 1, and i fully expect them to be there or there abouts in some capacity come mid-end game.

Most promising tribe for future: *SP* - Who?!?!, I hear you cry. You'll know about us soon, our alias' are working for now ;)

Best leader: Too early to say because none have been tested yet, but because he's got proven experience i'll go with balubhai.

Worst leader: Again, too early to judge from this world, but if xtcwarrior1 is leading TBS here, then i urge his members to get out whilst they still can.

Favorite forum poster: Dk - The newspaper is(was?) great, and i can count on 1 hand the number of other interesting posts here.

Lamest forum poster: That Tomb Raider chick. Sorry i don't know you, but your posts' always make me laugh or facepalm, and never for good reasons.

Best COA in game: No idea, and i couldn't care less.

Most overrated tribe: Doubt - Sorry guys, some really good players and good friends here, but from what i know of your bad ones, these guys have proven weak links that other tribes could exploit.

Most underrated tribe: AV - I'm still sticking by these guys, despite nobody agreeing with me. I'm not sure why their good players havn't been mentioned yet, but anyone that has played previous early worlds with about half a dozen of these guys, will know that they definately have the skill amongst their members list to cause some big suprises. I can't comment on the leadership though, and perhaps that'll be the deciding factor eventually.

DeletedUser

you must be a new friend if that's all you recognize him from :/

Most overrated player: Knightrizer

Favorite Player: Crownieee

Best tribe: Doubt

Most promising tribe for future: aTo

Best leader: n/a

Worst leader: let's go with try! guy Bosspt

Favorite forum poster: nauz

Lamest forum poster: Tomb Raider. obviously

Best COA in game: Cokie the Clown

Most overrated tribe: TBS

Most underrated tribe: #WREKT

DeletedUser111495

Haha, really?
Yes.

Most overrated player: Clueless. [I have the reports]
I doubt that is true but Please share reports to prove me wrong.

Favorite Player: abgsheen88
He is the worst player i have been in a top tribe with, just send some fakes his way and he will quit :D

No, i'm simply saying that a bad player doesn't go from being a bad player to the world's best player inside a year.
A year is more than enough time to improve your game, i have seen a lot of new people who have outplayed the so called Veterans.

Best tribe: Ya Bro - Just took rank 1, and i fully expect them to be there or there abouts in some capacity come mid-end game.
I agree they are a good tribe, one of my favourites despite certain people saying bad things about them.

Most overrated tribe: Doubt - Sorry guys, some really good players and good friends here, but from what i know of your bad ones, these guys have proven weak links that other tribes could exploit.
Every tribe has weak links, we probably have the least tribe changes of the tribes that started the same time as us. PM the so called ' Weak Links '

ALessonInPointWhoring

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
No, i'm simply saying that a bad player doesn't go from being a bad player to the world's best player inside a year. He's clearly not a noob if he's played since w8.net.

What does playing since W8 have to do with being a noob? Newb and noob are not the same thing. Well over 90% of the people that play this game suck for the entire time they play, they never amount to shit.

Jammer0 however was most certainly not bad a year ago. He's been quite good for years.

Not to mention I went from being some random noob no one had ever heard of to being considered one of the game's best players in under a year, so, yes, that scenario does happen. It's just that the year in question for me was 2008, not this year.

Last edited:

Clueless.

Spectors Ark is delusional. Naive. Oh, and also bias!

Thinks because one of his members sniped our train we're "overrated". Every man and his dog could snipe a train on this world.

We'll see what's occuring in a week or so...

DeletedUser

Those ram trains though... Guess the built in tagger didnt make this game easy enough for some people..

DeletedUser93066

[spoil]

Anyway, here's my thoughts:

Best Player: e10100111001 - assuming Duff is still playing there seriously, which is likely judging from the stats, then i'm suprised this account isn't being mentioned more.

Most overrated player: Jammer0 - For reasons stated above.

Favourite Player: e10100111001 - He won't recognise me on this alias, but anyone that loves ODA as much as this guy has to be worth liking.

Most promising tribe for future: *SP* - Who?!?!, I hear you cry. You'll know about us soon, our alias' are working for now ;)

Best leader: Too early to say because none have been tested yet, but because he's got proven experience i'll go with balubhai.

Worst leader: Again, too early to judge from this world, but if xtcwarrior1 is leading TBS here, then i urge his members to get out whilst they still can.

Favorite forum poster: Dk - The newspaper is(was?) great, and i can count on 1 hand the number of other interesting posts here.

Lamest forum poster: That Tomb Raider chick. Sorry i don't know you, but your posts' always make me laugh or facepalm, and never for good reasons.

Best COA in game: No idea, and i couldn't care less.

Most underrated tribe: AV - I'm still sticking by these guys, despite nobody agreeing with me. I'm not sure why their good players havn't been mentioned yet, but anyone that has played previous early worlds with about half a dozen of these guys, will know that they definately have the skill amongst their members list to cause some big suprises. I can't comment on the leadership though, and perhaps that'll be the deciding factor eventually.
[/spoil]

I beg the difference. But yes everyone has their own opinion and this is the place to share..

Spectors Ark is delusional. Naive. Oh, and also bias!

Thinks because one of his members sniped our train we're "overrated". Every man and his dog could snipe a train on this world.

We'll see what's occuring in a week or so...

Train itself is over rated. BEAT that! Also NM

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser13939

Oh, the newspaper is still going. Just nothing to interesting happening right now, so taking this time to focus on my game and real life. ;P

DeletedUser

Wow, that was a lot of stuff to delete :p
I've infracted those who have gone off topic and deleted posts that have gone off topic. I've given everyone a warning, you're lucky if I deleted your post and didn't infract, as a fair few of you recieved infractions. Next time I'll infract each off topic posts as they come and allow you to be banned for longer. So stay on topic.

- Jake<3

DeletedUser13939

In all honesty, I really do think Darkx is the lamest forum poster. SO Y U DLTE DAT PST?! D:

Last edited by a moderator: