Nobles N Nukes, what happened

DeletedUser2687

I knew everything that happened was too co-incidental to be Nobles N Nukes...

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Hey guys its me christian cage

I knew everything that happened was too co-incidental to be Nobles N Nukes...

Im not banned so I definately had no part in this whole situation whatsoever. Someone tried to frame me lol and dont blame the canadians :)

DeletedUser

Christian Cage on 05.09.2014 at 13:25 Quote Edit
The first want their old members back and I refuse to let star studded TW players go as they can prosper much better here so I say we go to war with the first for real even though we had a good alliance, I still think a tribe that can mess itself up internally doesnt deserve to be on the map. Any former first players that disagree with me can leave now but trust me on this you are much better off being loyal here than to the first and you can obviously see how well we run things so Its up to you guys if you want to stay and fight the first or rejoin them.
Edited by Christian Cage on 05.09. at 13:26
1 player said thanks for this post. (Show)

Haxorus on 05.09.2014 at 13:27 Thanks Quote Edit Delete
They have nice villages to conquer by the way ;)

nneennaadd on 05.09.2014 at 13:28 Thanks Quote Edit Delete
Well why don't they just merge into us? We can take all active players. (that had steady growth)
Edited by nneennaadd on 05.09. at 13:28

Christian Cage on 05.09.2014 at 13:33 Quote Edit Delete
were too full and Im not making a second tribe so i want everyone to farm anyone in the first and just like haxorus, shay and pimpausis I want you guys to aim for nobling their villages.

nneennaadd on 05.09.2014 at 13:39 Thanks Quote Edit Delete
Aw max is 60? Didn't know that :)

mell on 05.09.2014 at 13:42 Thanks Quote Edit Delete
And council has been booting inactive and non growers so there is no dead weight.
Thanks

Lord Malice on 05.09.2014 at 15:11 Thanks Quote Edit Delete
I would like to request that you recruit my PA smellyhaggis. As this shit conflicts with my loyalty. He is a very experianced and active player. Dont let his pointcount fool you, as he tries his best to keep em low while he builds a steady army. Other than that, im up for this :) please consider it

I Am Evan on 05.09.2014 at 15:26 Thanks Quote Edit Delete
So is it on? Are we attacking now?

LeftForKill on 05.09.2014 at 18:54 Thanks Quote Edit Delete
If its on, I will happily help with this war even though I am a previous member.
Thanks

000eggs on 05.09.2014 at 19:28 Thanks Quote Edit Delete
speaking to previous members....what happened because i'm curious. You seemed stable then all of a sudden blow up in less then half a day.

LeftForKill on 05.09.2014 at 19:39 Thanks Quote Edit Delete
No clue. Woke up one day and I got a report saying I was dismissed from the tribe. Tried messaging a bunch of other guys and apparently one of the higher up ranks just decided to dismiss a bunch of people.

erkz49 on 05.09.2014 at 19:41 Thanks Quote Edit Delete
the decision of the tribe is what will i do. if that is, il be joining too..

erkz49 on 05.09.2014 at 19:44 Thanks Quote Edit Delete
actually one of my previous tribe mate told me. it was nobles n nukes did it all. for reason he was hacked ..

gaarashe on 05.09.2014 at 20:23 Thanks Quote Edit Delete
So it begun..

Edited by gaarashe on 05.09. at 20:25

reignsheavy on 05.09.2014 at 22:21 Quote Edit Delete
Lord Malice wrote:

I would like to request that you recruit my PA smellyhaggis. As this shit conflicts with my loyalty. He is a very experianced and active player. Dont let his pointcount fool you, as he tries his best to keep em low while he builds a steady army. Other than that, im up for this :) please consider it

I can vouch for smellyhaggis. He was on my team before.
Remove thanks

Christian Cage on 05.09.2014 at 22:27 Quote Edit Delete
Alright smelly haggis is the last to join so any other recommendations will be your farm or your new village

juraj janosik on 05.09.2014 at 23:00 Thanks Quote Edit Delete
so attack ? is it GO now or what? can we have them red?

Christian Cage on 05.09.2014 at 23:05 Quote Edit Delete
Everyone now has the heads up to attack the first and don;t worry about the previous members that have just joined they PM'd me saying they will take part in the attacks on the first as well. When everyone is ready I would like you guys to farm and noble their villages.

Christian Cage on 05.09.2014 at 23:08 Quote Edit Delete
i have just set them as our enemies

happs515 on 06.09.2014 at 00:34 Thanks Quote Edit Delete
sometimes the new must consume the old to grow in strength i think nthis is one of those moments

As you can see the first blew up internally so i recruited their players instantly purely because I was active right when they were all dismissed 3am in the morning. I tried messaging nobles n nukes but he blocked me so his co player blocked me so I cannot respond to nukes. very clever on the guy who framed me. So as you can see the previous first members that only just joined like the way my tribe runs things so they too wanted to go to war with the tribe they left so recently. Nobles and nukes is just stirring the pot on this forum, everything he has said on this forum is garbage as I had no part in his account being hacked all I did was recruit his members and go to war with his tribe. He's just upset I recruited his members and defeated his tribe after he got hacked.

DeletedUser

Any opinions people?

DeletedUser

I also personally shat all over his account and made him leave it a bleeding mess...

DeletedUser

I also personally shat all over his account and made him leave it a bleeding mess...

If you ask me and people always do. This was Dons, they blanked us when it came to trying to get back our allies. They almost immediately took our players when they were kicked. Nobles N Nukes insists it was the good friend of the Dons leader, Christian Cage, or even Christian himself.

DeletedUser

This was defo not the dons. Who in the right mind would change the account name you just hacked to the name of your own account? My guess is a co of Nobles N Nukes didn't like Christian (I'm guessing Nobles N Nukes and Christian had some interaction, being dukes of allied tribes), so tried to frame him.

Nobles N Nukes even posted a skype convo, where the guy came clean after Nobles N Nukes sent just 4 messages. Really? That has to be the worst 'acting' I've ever seen, no-one comes clean that quickly... Either Nobles N Nukes is framing Christian, or his co is. No-one is stupid enough to come clean about hacking an account on skype and name the account after their own. It's a very shitty attempt at blaming Christian.

The PP can hardly be used against Christian either, I mean, he got 10pp... 10! At the time 10pp was about 2k resources...

All the Dons did was take advantage of a bad situation. The duke of the first got hacked, and Dons got the blame for it, like anyone would want to stay allies with a tribe that can get infiltrated so easily.

Besides, the first players are better off in the Dons ;)

DeletedUser

so you don't think he'd have his friend join an enemy dukes account, restart it and disband a tribe. Just like he wouldn't have his friends create forum accounts and try to defend him here. :icon_rolleyes: I'm still unconvinced and believe him and whoever else took part of or knew about what was happening should be banned.

DeletedUser93066

​I am Evan.. Keep reminding yourself that your name is Evan in case you forget.. We really don't need to hear a conspiracy theory from an Alzheimer patient. Thank you, come again.

DeletedUser93066

DK What did you do to the tribe?

Metal Duck

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
If you ask me and people always do. This was Dons, they blanked us when it came to trying to get back our allies. They almost immediately took our players when they were kicked. Nobles N Nukes insists it was the good friend of the Dons leader, Christian Cage, or even Christian himself.

I suggest it was Christian Cage, in the Library, with the dagger/knife.

DeletedUser93066

(Facepalm) Come Join me .. New tribe we shall make, Name it DASS= Drunken Ass

DeletedUser

@ I am Evan, the main reason I think you are just singing from Christians hymn sheet and that you have no opinion of your own is because you didn't even read the allegations, no one claimed Christian hacked the account as if he had, he would be banned. I believe he was behind this, as low as it is there is little chance of him being punished as Skype as I said before, Skype conversations can't be used as evidence so even if the guy came to the mods with all the Skype chats of Christian telling him to do it and he still wouldn't be punished.