Kra-Ka-Koooooom

• Thread starter DeletedUser114370
  • Start date

DeletedUser105906

I am not talking about your relations with Infect. I quoted him on his "knowledge" about PWM relations with Ronin and their contributions in our war. Which he is obviously throwing darts in the dark.

DeletedUser114370

No, not throwing darts. Just extremely confused, as always, by what your leaders have said to me via skype, which has often been contradictory. I'm sure unintentionally, but the fact remains that this world has been filled with rumors as to the exact nature of the Ronin-PWM relationship.

DeletedUser105906

Well it seems pretty clear cut to the PWM-Ronin Members. I guess that really is the only thing that matters.

DeletedUser114370

Hah, I must disagree with you there. Outside opinions matter greatly :)

DeletedUser112704

I can assure you, I have made no requests or demands on Celtic or Anknown. Either would confirm this. Their business is their own... That said, I am told that Jennifer has stolen some food of her own from The Resurrected, so we shall see if they take kindly to this or not.

~TR~ leadership has a habit of following its plans, and neither me, nor celt have a habit of rushing things, even if one or two steps of those plans have been interfered or altered without our own wish (even though, I'm a bit tempered sometimes, but celt always has a bucket of cold water ready, to cool my head down :p). we will follow our plans, and we will fix any broken step either through diplomacy, or through brute force.

yes, this world is full of rumors and many of those rumors are about us too. we are not bothered about those rumors, nor do we believe any of them, about any of the tribes. we trust our own eyes and believe what we see.

most tribes play a double game, they pretend to be honest, to have honor and dignity and always try to trick and lie, backstab and get some advantage using trickery. that is why most tribes are left alone, have no one to turn to when there is a need and are basically surrounded only by their current and future enemies.

we in ~TR~ always try to keep it simple, those who approach us with honesty and friendship, are tested over time and get our friendship and loyalty in return (and you can call us slaves for that if you want, it just does not matter). and those who approach us with lies, sweet diplomatic tangue and trickery... well, lets say, we all are mortals and will die one day, so why not die while having sum fun in a battle.

DeletedUser114370

W70 is certainly more interesting than it has been in months.

DeletedUser112596

I would like to extend a thank you to the players on the Mysterious Viking Relic account. They covered my village with defence until my own support arrived, allowing me to defend against the mighty pec12. Couldn't have done it without you boys.

One Last Shot...

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
As we're extending thank-you's...:icon_razz:

A big thank you to Ronin for confirming that you have been supporting/attempting to support N.W.O (specifically Qiwenwong) against others in K43 and K44 - that would explain why there have been various reports of highly stacked villages when he's got so few troops :lol:

Well played!

Support to recent Qiwen cap

DeletedUser84494

Not authorized, but also not something I can say is at all upsetting.

What is it we said the other day, Googly? The enemy of my enemy, I believe it was. Ronin was informed to let NWO sink or float on their own terms and, from what I was aware, the little incident prior was isolated. However, there isn't much reason to enforce that ban. If a player wants to stack against DSy4 through another account, why should I tell them not to?

As an aside, I took a peek at the stats on your pets. Half inactive already? Truly? Since we are doling out the thanks, I suppose I should be giving you one of my own.

You did what Ronin could not: managed to cause the remaining active players in DT to go inactive. If I had known it was that easy I would have invited you to recruit the tribe ages ago to save us some time.

J.

sidd 271

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
I would like to extend a thank you to the players on the Mysterious Viking Relic account. They covered my village with defence until my own support arrived, allowing me to defend against the mighty pec12. Couldn't have done it without you boys.

that's amazing

DeletedUser84494

Unless I am mistaken, war has been declared and we have accepted. While my posts have been long, I had assumed they contained enough vitriol to suggest that we were not looking to drop to our knees and hold out our wrists for the shackles. I don't believe there is any point in me telling my guys to not act against DSy4 at this point. Otherwise it'd be a bit pointless to have another go at an OD boost.

J.

DeletedUser

As we're extending thank-you's...:icon_razz:

A big thank you to Ronin for confirming that you have been supporting/attempting to support N.W.O (specifically Qiwenwong) against others in K43 and K44 - that would explain why there have been various reports of highly stacked villages when he's got so few troops :lol:

Well played!

I still have 5 reports filed of Ronin support which was en route to a qiwenwong which I conquered; in fact, it's still in situ. The account is said to be perma-sat by Leadership, so why would Ronin be supporting a player who Infect have been Opping for several weeks now? I thought I saw Diplo ties mentioned in this thread between both Tribes recently? Apologies in advance if I'm wrong about that..have been curious about the support for weeks LOL

sidd 271

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
yep should be fun,once we get closer to Ronin, I am really interested to see how your k20's ,k30s guys perform.

DeletedUser

Unless I am mistaken, war has been declared and we have accepted. While my posts have been long, I had assumed they contained enough vitriol to suggest that we were not looking to drop to our knees and hold out our wrists for the shackles. I don't believe there is any point in me telling my guys to not act against DSy4 at this point. Otherwise it'd be a bit pointless to have another go at an OD boost.

J.

In other words, you wanted war, but didnt declare yourself. And instead forced DSy4 to declare. Oh well, everyone gets their way in the end :)

PS: In case I hadnt made it clear, Im talking about the support sent to qiwen vills pre declaration, when both Infect and DSy4 were attacking him...

sidd 271

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
In other words, you wanted war, but didnt declare yourself. And instead forced DSy4 to declare. Oh well, everyone gets their way in the end :)

PS: In case I hadnt made it clear, Im talking about the support sent to qiwen vills pre declaration, when both Infect and DSy4 were attacking him...

I think Ronin was supporting wong"s villages only in our front.

DeletedUser

I think Ronin was supporting wong"s villages only in our front.

We are not aware of Ronin supporting against Infect.

That said, Ronin did support against us (roughly 3-4D to an isolated outpost definitively on our front) on one occasion prior to the attacks being launched against ex-DT. It was promised to us by Jennifer that it had been handled and wouldn't happen again, and no further incidents occurred (to our knowledge, anyway) until after war was declared.

Just figured I should clear up what actually happened.