Top 10 Players

DeletedUser

Would someone be willing to do an analysis of the top 10 players in W72 currently and predictions for the future perhaps?

rich26ca

Top ten players

18a33ae19583269dcd7b90e36373d2a5.png

here is a top ten table with some stats built into it...

1. as you can see Turtle/Cruel alliance have the most top ten players (6 players)

followed by the mayhem/captcha alliance (4 players)

2. You can clearly see that zullu, noobs and david are by far the most aggressive players on this world.

Warrior that fight for everything are;

David
Zullu
Noobs

Point whores: (jks)

Zoubo
Why me
Night witch
Waalter

Cant speak to who is actually good or not as i haven't seen most of them fight. being from turtle i know and have sat some of our players so i know for a fact that;

David, Noobs, messy can fight... others can speak to the other players in the list. as for predictions anything i would say would be completely bias really....

Last edited:

DeletedUser

Interesting analysis. It'll be interesting to see what others have to say on this.

DeletedUser

Only two I have a valid opinion on is Zullu who is a monster the pace he kept up since early game by my side has been unreal at times.

And Geewizz who recently decided to help out his little members with some attacks on me. Assuming it was him at all based on his recent actions being so strange. But was quite erratic and unorganized.

Edit: Teehee I stirred up the beast ;)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Stay away from Farmercy lol. That's my advice. That guy is one of the most vicious players I've ever seen and I've played with W.A.R on the UK server and before I met him I thought I had seen some pretty impressive players. I'm not one for compliments. He's co-playing with Freaky99 and another now as of current. All excellent players.

My advice would be look at caps and growth. I believe he took 52 villages from Viki in under a week if I remember correctly. Among many other feats.

rich26ca

not to demean him in anyway as im sure he is a great player... but that is a horrible example mate. you mean viki the semi-active... the player 1/5th his size that log in like twice a day for a few hours at best after being bombarded by like five of you guys all more then double her size... dont get me wrong you guys stomped the account but not sure its a good example of their skill on this world..

NEET.Detective

not to demean him in anyway as im sure he is a great player... but that is a horrible example mate. you mean viki the semi-active... the player 1/5th his size that log in like twice a day for a few hours at best after being bombarded by like five of you guys all more then double her size... dont get me wrong you guys stomped the account but not sure its a good example of their skill on this world..
I love how every time someone posts something regarding Turtle losing villages rapidly, you lose your mind. Soon the entirety of Turtle will be inactive/dead according to you.

rich26ca

what are you blithering on about... almost all the players that have been targeted in skype and mayhem wars have been inactive atleast the ones where any actual success was achieved. not that they dont count i never say to take them out. merely that its nothing to boast about when taking out barely active players... and notice how i said nothing about activity when you attacked noobs, or smashed, loc or messy... make sure you have a clue before posting! just makes you look a fool... and for the record its was said then and is said now Viki was barely active and is still barely active... hit an active player and perhaps i would make those comments like when attacking the players mentioned above...

Last edited:

rich26ca

lol... you can launch trains in mins on barbs you dont have to be active for that... active to me would be your logging in atleast 10+ times a day playing 5-10 hrs a day... not sure what you would consider active but taking barbs isnt exactly hard or time consuming.

xman182

Someone remove all internals and lets see the list to show the real players.

DeletedUser

Find someone who has no internals on their account at this stage who's in the top 25 lol

DeletedUser

There are so many factors that would determine a real top 10 players in this world. I doubt removing internals would do much.

DeletedUser

This has potential to be a good thread anyone care to give their two cents? Im in the same boat as rich and would probably just be a bias asshole if i were to make one.

Will only add that the gaps seem to be getting closer between the top 5ish. Nice to see a top 3 not fully made up of Turts and Cruel, though they do own the majority of the first page.

DeletedUser

Yeah the problem with making a top 10 list is that alot of the top players are really spread out. It would be hard to give a really fair list without having an idea on all the players playstyle

DeletedUser

Well I'll post a comment with an attempt at being unbiased in a bit towards each player based on views I've been able to see and then personal experience with said players.

DeletedUser88502

Hard to be unbiased when your in the same tribe or allied to half the players in the top ten, dont really know much about Geewizz and Waalter nor Farmercy for that matter.

Have played in a family tribe with NightWitch1 account many years ago now, not sure if its the same player or not if it is she is a good player highly active in ops and organization of said ops and also loyal to her tribe.

Again my opinion is probably biased :icon_razz:

Asylum Escapee

after hours of sweat breaking toil I have published this 100% unbiased and potentially prize winning list of players

zoubo - is only top spot because noobs on ice got rekd by cats
farmercy - obviously by far the best player on account of having many achievements.
noobs on ice - noob, cant take getting catted
zullu96z - account name sucks
Why Me? - point whore
nggdavid - ODA whore
MessyPantz - has lost 9 villages, terrible defender
Waalter -very fast growing noob
NightWitch1 - nothing to say here
MrRayJ -apparently he needs a basher, probably on account of having no troops.