We here at Royale are ready

darkx

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
I must say, khan has done better than ROYALE. at least those guys knew how to semi defend themselves.. though this war is still early, I'm sure things will kick up on their side.

DeletedUser

Sorry for spam:

I could be wrong with this but ROYALE is losing 200villages / day with ODD gain od roughly 20M / day, which would mean 100K per village in ODD gain. If i remember correctly this is somewhat size of average defeated nuke, therefore I don't think that they are defending at all, in the other words i think this tribe is dead.

I must say, khan has done better than ROYALE. at least those guys knew how to semi defend themselves.. though this war is still early, I'm sure things will kick up on their side.

DeletedUser

Some people had a bit of stacking in place, but for the most part.. Not much of a war

DeletedUser

Not much of a war? I am bombarding W2V with messages as we speak! You guys haven't sniped a single message yet. Most of the time I don't even get a response back; inactive noobs! I am walking all over W2V right now. Stop spreading all that propaganda, CasuallyGaming!

DeletedUser

Well blocking them would be a bit unjust. I am only sending a single message to each member. A unique message for each unique person. Why block such a noble endeavor?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Good job W2V!

RoyalE you proved to be the sellouts we all knew you were.
:icon_eek:

DeletedUser104264

Well blocking them would be a bit unjust. They are only sending a single message to each member. A unique message for each unique person. Why block such a noble endeavor?

hmm, i got nothing ...

DeletedUser

[video=youtube;xIby3KgxzNY]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xIby3KgxzNY&feature=youtu.be[/video]

EDIT: Just realized I messed up novko's name! Sorry novko!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Be careful now DisplayOnly.. someone might report you for talking about cat in the air

:lol:

DeletedUser

Nearly 1k caps to 0, surely that's gotta be some sort of record for an end-game war, LOL

DeletedUser

Nearly 1k caps to 0, surely that's gotta be some sort of record for an end-game war, LOL

I know I am stupid and all, but the game was over before this "war". I don't think it should even be classified as a "war". And can we as a global society stop putting "LOL" in our messages?

DeletedUser

i know i am stupid and all, but the game was over before this "war". I don't think it should even be classified as a "war". And can we as a global society stop putting "lol" in our messages?

lol....

DeletedUser

I know I am stupid and all, but the game was over before this "war". I don't think it should even be classified as a "war". And can we as a global society stop putting "LOL" in our messages?

I rarely use lol, im not the type of person who says 'nice day we're having isn't it, lol'. However when I truly find something funny ill type lol, and if I find something downright hilarious like the fact RoyalE didn't even try for a single recap im likely to express my mirth at such a situation with a LOL..... so sorry to have offended you

DeletedUser

Would just like to say my recent conquer sealed our full 70% domination. Now that is some serious achievement and not to be LOL'ed at. Thank you

pulp fiction

[video=youtube;xIby3KgxzNY]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xIby3KgxzNY&feature=youtu.be[/video]
EDIT: Just realized I messed up novko's name! Sorry novko!

this video is pure entertainment
it ticks all the boxes for online gamer cliche

charshaun

I must admit it made me spit out my coffee this morning when i watched it :icon_biggrin: