Countdown

DeletedUser

The reason I never take the time to go into it is because FINDING the evidence that I know of from a year ago+ is just to much effort.

If you want the list of events I can throw that out. Just not going to spend MY time looking up the actual occurrences.

Lets start with the very beginning(I congrat you on fighting back in the way jfsmith fought you regarding the first win I do not care about that) you offered a deal to an entire group of tribes that had been mostly at war with each other an amount of time that though on paper looked reasonable anyone knowing the politics of the world knew was an unrealistic timeframe. Made the conditions fit to benefit your tribe(no real blame there but when you are preaching your superiority in combat you should not be stacking the deck which is where it goes from iffy/ok to slightly dirty).

A month NAP was completely reasonable in terms of timeframe. If you had not fixed your problems in a month, the only way would be to fight and weed out and the only opponent was SPAM. The conditions did not really benefit SPAM. What benefited SPAM was to fight right away. We offered a deal mostly out of pity of certain members who stated they wanted to fight but didn't think they had a chance.

The beginning of the actual war started out like any good war ops abounded, some players did not have the stomach to stay and fight whether they came under fire or not this is not your fault at all and can be attributed to the players chosen to fight...but what does come down is your recruitment of frontline players AFTER they had worked out to get stacked against you. This caused you a direct benefit and unless you are NOT in control of your recruit button...recruiting an enemy player in the middle of a war you claim you could win even if you put a few of your players on our side...becomes dirty.

We had pretty much won the war by the time we recruited the first players from ??? as SPAM/=K= dominance was nearly/was 60%. We were up something like 16000 villages at the time. We had already won. If you cannot recruit your friends then why recruit at all? The reason we recruited them was because we wanted to win with our friends. It was nothing to do with making ??? give up since they had already given up. We were not attacking any of the players we recruited for this reason. So no, it was not in the middle of a war, it was at the end of a war we had won.

Through out the year you slowly give players in tls reasons not to fight by NOT engaging them and allowing them to get swallowed up in local player grief and then offered them recruitment...sound TACTICS if dirty for claiming to be "superior" in combat...none of your recruitment had nothing to do with your combat skills. Merely how well you could use your lack of combat with a player to make joining you look promising combined with a mass to make any REAL fight against you an uphill battle with your continued recruitment.

Recruitment of war targets is not in and itself dirty..gray area yes but not dirty. It only becomes dirty when you think you can walk around talking about how great of fighters you are. At that point those become dirty tactics as they have nothing to do with your claims but make your claims look valid.

Over a 1.75 year period since we started the war, we recruited 6 players from ???/*TLS*/A.I. That is less than four players a year. Of those 5/6 were recruited as a group in a period where we had gone something like 8000-500 in the three months prior. The other player I believe was recruited because of some disagreement with ??? leadership and took the opportunity to apply to SPAM very early on in the war.

Our dirty recruitment really crushed down *TLS*.

The way you won the world was fair because of how it started to end. Kudos to you. Recruiting our players after our members disbanded your tribe fair. One dirty trade allows another. I will admit your position looks insurmountable...I did not join in this war caring about surmountable odds. Never have. Despite having recruited players that have very little in the way of real war stats and are NOW actually nobling enemy targets quickly is a curiosity though...Love as soon as they turn spam the speed that their nobles fly to player owned villages...either account sat or more underhand...now since I have called some of these players good over the past year and defended some of them at times when their real life took precedence I find it hard to believe what the EVIDENCE shows...

I do not personally think this new "SPAM" is SPAM itself and should not be held accountable to the original SPAM since I do not lead it. The name is simply a placeholder so that the tribe name wins the world. Personally, I think some of the players who were recruited from *TLS* do not deserve to win any world. That said, it brings me great pleasure to see them win the world over players who were so desperate to win the world that they would use a proxy to log into a players account so they could log into an account sit and disband SPAM. Nothing makes me enjoy W60 more than seeing those who believe they deserve to win from the other side and are willing to do anything (even cheating) to win, lose and then those who they believe don't deserve to win, win. We could have probably used dirty tactics at any time in the world to win, we didn't. If you were able to beat us on the battlefield, you would have won but you were not better. We were. We won because we were better.

We won because we were better.

^
^
^
^
^
^
^
^
^
^
^
^
^
This :)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser94483

Despite how it was achieved(do not approve of the actions taken), I will continue fighting until the end. Just who I am and always will be I hope.

DeletedUser108293

DeletedUser94483

If that's the case then why are we not actually vanquished? Don't have the fortitude for it?

DeletedUser

If that's the case then why are we not actually vanquished? Don't have the fortitude for it?

What can I say, *TLS*'s strategy of finding the location furthest away from any possible SPAM village and nobling barbarian villages there when they get nobled in the front has been quite effective. When you win all the time and are leagues above your opponent who runs away constantly, then you should just take the win.

Vanquishing you is not a matter of fortitude or inability, it is just a waste of time.

DeletedUser94483

Last I checked living to fight another day is a very valid technique...I will give you credit most of our frontlines were not properly supported or opped to many people thinking their territory was most important to op to join in any cohesive operations...Current group though...We are making repeated dents..It does come down to fortitude in the end.

DeletedUser94059

Last I checked living to fight another day is a very valid technique...I will give you credit most of our frontlines were not properly supported or opped to many people thinking their territory was most important to op to join in any cohesive operations...Current group though...We are making repeated dents..It does come down to fortitude in the end.

Care to op me??

DeletedUser94483

Eventually..You ARE on the menu at some point...Personally I do not have enough nukes to strike your way yet...Does not look like there is enough time to get there either.

DeletedUser108293

Eventually..You ARE on the menu at some point...Personally I do not have enough nukes to strike your way yet...Does not look like there is enough time to get there either.

nukes take 2 weeks to build up, this world lasts longer :p

DeletedUser94483

It is not the lack of nukes themselves...It is a matter of positioning travel time and the fact there are OTHER targets on the menu at current. We are here trying to get the % to drop enough to actually fight players like you that actually fight the good fight(that is if you are still on the account in your siggy). So it is not about how FUN it would be or interesting it is merely about practicality...

DeletedUser108293

My account is a permasit. W74 & W75 are way more interesting. Let da play UV was his fault the acc lost track.

DeletedUser94059

yeah well guess what you arent going to win,, get over and move onto another world better luck next time.

The Oncoming Storm

I personally don't care if we don't win. I play until the end. I don't sit back and watch like most players on this world.

DeletedUser94483

yeah well guess what you arent going to win,, get over and move onto another world better luck next time.

For all that said we are not going anywhere...Most of us actually PLAY other worlds...Does not mean we are just going to give up and go home crying because your tribe has a major advantage...we will fight until the last village. Any player that does not fight on loses any respect they had gained with me. Though most players probably would not care, actually I am pretty sure none of them do but this is how I see it.

DeletedUser

Stay away from ryan, he's all mine.....somebody needed to keep our account alive while I took a break :icon_razz: