W8 & W30 players?

DeletedUser

Any W8 & W30 players involved in this world?

Just wondering :)

skelmersdale

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
World 30 player - played a couple of accounts on that world.

Skelmersdale
Uzumaki n4ruto
Da Beve

Tribes i was in - Tardis, BD, RAM

DeletedUser66411

W30 Player.. Played under Razvantc in BD.. Posted in forums under this account.

skelmersdale

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
yeah i remember you bro .. any idea if any of the old guard are still around? parm, gic, pinky, k9, ravenJ etc?

DeletedUser67579

I am still around, playing under Robby Reindeer here. Parm left the game in the middle of world 30, I have not spoken to Ravenj in months. Gic left game also as far as I know.

DeletedUser110047

Yeah I tried to retire.. made 7 months and like a crack whore fresh outta rehab,, one click and I was HOOKED AGAIN...

I recall a De Beve about for a duration in RAM

skelmersdale

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Yeah that was me. Also Rethae i remember you, i also remember how at one stage we were speaking on skype about the possible recruitment of myself too BH :) i miss that world so much, what accounts you guys on 76?

DeletedUser67579

I found a co-player on 67 we are on the Robby Reindeer account. Not sure I remember talking to you but then I talked to many there about joining BH

silvereclipes

Parms around one of my co players I had on 67 ran into him on another world so told her to pass a howdy to him, I played under Csiz there on W30 an your right 30 was a fun dam world sent it out in a blaze of glory like a world should be sent out instead of peace love an harmony B.S. hugging way, 67 was a intense world too but mods ruined our fun to battle to the last second an shut our nukes down to just visit there.

Nukes-Galore

This guy isn't associated in any way with 'ciranore' myself and war12345678 played ciranore until end game, the two of us. He is simply using our name for his own gain or whatever is his purpose. A few players in the recruitment thread have verified that he isn't ciranore but someone we probably rimmed during w30 or made such a mess of he is too embarrassed to post his own name, instead claiming the glory me and my co earned.

J

bronse

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
yeah i remember you bro .. any idea if any of the old guard are still around? parm, gic, pinky, k9, ravenJ etc?
Ravenj quit :( talk with them now and then, they helped me on my account a few months ago but then not heard since then, a sad miss to the game

arabela

Yes, ravenj was one of the best defenders i met in this game, too. Love him/her. <3

skelmersdale

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
i guess no one will ever know whether ravenJ was a double agent or secretly a double triple secret agent... ;)

truly one of the best defenders and snipers i have ever had the pleasure of playing with! true acknowledgement shown in the pinkytoe post after BD/DN war

SuperSniper

silvereclipes

yep ravenj said his/her wife offered him something we couldn't give him so he/she said their goodbyes an left the building will miss ravenj was fun when he/she was in BD fighting for villages off of them made me love raven all the more for being such a sniper we were exchanging villages like they were underwear.

they would have loved 67 if they had stuck around man that world was intense for defending I was playing on rawdeaths account there racked up plenty of ODD there an killed 4k in nobles before it finally ended there between flodie an me defending.