Ideal nuke

satorbg

So people seem to be of disagreement about this. I am asking specifically for this world. So take account the age and settings.

IMO around 6500 axes, 220 rams, 40-50 cats (fakes, rally point etc.) and the rest in LC. It might seem too LC heavy but in the off times those extra LCs bring in more loot which means faster growth/rebuilding.

As the world ages further and 30x3 for pits is more common, perhaps going more axe heavy is better? But right now I can't make myself go above 6500 axes.

One counter argument would be that spears are cheaper and faster to build so they tend to be of higher numbers than swords or HC, which is true. But I just can't pass up on the extra farming at this stage. Thoughts?

arabela

Start up till midd stage i go for fast build with 6500 axes and not more than 3000 LCs. Midd->end game i like slower builds with around 3700 LCs per nuke.

satorbg

ToT: why 300 rams? Isn't that a bit excessive? I did 250 rams at some point but dialed it down to 220.

arabela

for mass fakes...

i have villas where i build over 500. 300 rams are not much (maybe only for this stage)

satorbg

Aren't cats better for faking? They can also be used for, you know - catting stuff down.

arabela

u don't cat stuff with one cat :)) I use rams for mass fakes as i am not building cats in all villas

satorbg

Yes but you can cat stuff with 50 cats and spare the odd 30 or so for fakes if needed :)

arabela

true that. but when u mass fake u can't use 50 cats in all fakes :p

Frozen Flaim

I guess i'm on the LC heavy side at the moment, but only for the farming reasons that the OP mentioned.

I'm currently at 6.2k axe, 3.3k lc, 250 rams, 10-50 cats. That will gradually get more axe heavy as the world progresses though.

arabela

Yes, especially in farming worlds is not bad at all to get LC heavy nukes.

DeletedUser

Lc lc lc some axes for clearing.. Hey you said world age factor.

Any other opinions are now talking about later on in the game. ( I'm on the rim guess its different in the core ).

setorines

I agree with a very heavy LC nuke for right now. Mainly because when I send a train I like to keep some of my LC home to keep farming. So LC heavy nuke keeps things balanced. :p

Michael Corleone.

It depends on the settings of a world. Worlds w/ bonfires, id go heavy lc.

DeletedUser93066

I personally run 7000 axe, 3000 LC, 300 RAM and 10-50 cats.

: Interesting.. So you build 87 rams for faking purpose? Even in end game it doesn't make any sense. You want a wall breaker go 800-900 rams but 300 rams is just a waste of space. 213 rams is as effective as 300 or 350 in a nuke if you are going against stack. I'd make 225-230 rams for faking purpose.. In around Mid game I tend to got Cat nukes. 200-250 cats per village just to build nukes faster. At that point making your nuke faster is the best course of action. No point looking at the quantity.

Start up till midd stage i go for fast build with 6500 axes and not more than 3000 LCs. Midd->end game i like slower builds with around 3700 LCs per nuke.

I am about to go edit my Dream team. For real?

satorbg

true that. but when u mass fake u can't use 50 cats in all fakes :p

I meant right now. I keep around 50-60 cats in my O villages. When I T train I send cats to kill the rally point. But any targets that I don't want to noble rigt now I can cat to smithereens with my nuke + partial nukes. Having 3-4 vilalges with 50 cats each and good offense to back them up means you can severely cripple someone. Like let's say you don't have the D to support a conquest close to an enemy cluster. Why not reduce their farm 30 to 27? And If I need to fake, I can always fake with the excess cats. Rally point needs a low amount to be brought down.

arabela

I am about to go edit my Dream team. For real?

We'll do some sims together and I'll show you. My ex w69 co proved me i am wrong with my build. He was a splendid player and he was on his second world. Learned a lot from him.

DeletedUser

6.4k axes
3k lcav
250 rams
200 cats

^ my build whatever the weather :)

DeletedUser93066

​I don't care to do simulating tbh. Just facts .. The fact is fastest build overrules everything else in later game.