World events: battle for k65.

DeletedUser

----

Disclaimer: the forums are boring as hell, so I'm posting a topic reporting on my k. I barely know anyone in this world, so there's only so much I can write about, but seriously these game forums are so dead.
It's all sniping this backtiming that and no fun with politics, propaganda, war declarations, etc. that was awesome in the tribal war forums back then, and good part of what made this game fun.

----

1) Yolo Empire vs Sex Country war:

It wasn't long ago that the Kingdom of Providence
(Fate, now Sex) took over k65 from the Jäger Men. But before they could get confortable as rulers of two continents, the Yolo Empire came crashing from both sides, while the Half Evil Horde did away with diplomatic relations and started skirmishing at will.

Side 1:
Tribes: Yolo
Side 2:
Tribes: Sex
Timeframe: Last week

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 40
Side 2: 7
Difference: 33

chart

As the opening battles went smoothly for the Yolo Empire, the leader of Fate has apparently declined dealing with all this unpleasantness, leaving wildly beloved (citation needed) forum personality heartlessfool on the job. His first offical act was changing the name of the tribe to Sex, namely the 30 seconds kind of sex, hoping the Yolo Empire performed worse in battle when confronted with such intimate details from their enemy.

While the Yolo Empire continues to make clear gains in war, the newly named Sex Country has managed to remain at the top in two continents, and could possibly resist long enough for the tide to turn.

Picture of the average battle scene and the unimaginative trash talking:

yolosexwars_zps68a282f3.jpg

2) The Half Evil southern colonization plan :

If one were foolish enough to travel north from k65, he'd run into one of the most infamous kingdoms in the core: the Half Evil Horde. Led by a Crab (a sentient decapod crustacean of the infraorder Brachyura) and an Acid God (the lesser known member of the "something God" family, younger cousin of the Thunder God, War God, Sun God, etc.), the horde has received instructions to march upon the unsuspecting denizens of K65.

After the collapse of Jäger, the hordes marched south, feeding on HANGER and other Jäger remnants and penetrating the continent. When the Yolo Empire invaded the Kingdom of Providence (Fate, now Sex), the Half Evil horde intensified their efforts on northern k65 and advanced quickly.

Meanwhile, in a shrewd plan to move past the Yolo - Sex wars, the Half Evil Horde created multiple expeditionary forces to be sent to the southern parts of k65, as far south as k75 itself.

HalfEvilHorde_zps5c2eb69b.jpg

While the classic rulers of k65 fight - Jäger Remnants, Yolo Empire, Sex Country - the relentless horde prepares a long term plan to conquer the most glorious continent in the land, securing their backs against the rim before the Norse cluster in the northwest corner of the 65th expands too much.

DeletedUser

Your boredom is maddening.

Well, you have a 2007 Tribal Wars account and more posts than me, so I'm guessing in RL you're not fighting russian spies on mondays and conquering Madagascar on tuesdays either.
Yours should be about even with my 10 minutes in GIMP. :icon_neutral:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Well, you have a 2007 Tribal Wars account and more posts than me, so I'm guessing in RL you're not fighting russian spies on mondays and conquering Madagascar on tuesdays either.
Yours should be about even with my 10 minutes in GIMP. :icon_neutral:

easy on us old timers....

DeletedUser116033

"It wasn't long ago that the Kingdom of Providence (Fate, now Sex) took over k65 from the Jäger Men. But before they could get confortable as rulers of two continents, the Yolo Empire came crashing from both sides, while the Half Evil Horde did away with diplomatic relations and started skirmishing at will. "

Correction yolo did not crash from both sides, when the war started we only had one front with fate and that was in k56. The k65 members on the opposite side were members who join fate from TDU and were unhappy from the go. These players have limited forum access, until they prove themselves, and have been to far away to participate in any considerable operations. 333 and fate tensions were already high for a while; so it was fairly anticipated that at one point they would fight. Unfortunate we are unable to war fate alone whilst 333 clear up hanger and all the rest of the food they freed up from jager.

"As the opening battles went smoothly for the Yolo Empire, the leader of Fate has apparently declined dealing with all this unpleasantness, leaving wildly beloved (citation needed) forum personality heartlessfool on the job. His first offical act was changing the name of the tribe to Sex, namely the 30 seconds kind of sex, hoping the Yolo Empire performed worse in battle when confronted with such intimate details from their enemy."

As I have stated on the forums and to members in fate I respect the fight we received given the circumstances. Some trains were sniped and what could be stacked against at short notice was. The majority of their support being placed elsewhere. Fate then retaliated with an operation not longer after on zenith gaining only two villages. At the time zenith was surrounded by fate, without a co & bare minimal support. The reason explained to me for the failure by members within fate being poor planning for the op.

"While the Yolo Empire continues to make clear gains in war, the newly named Sex Country has managed to remain at the top in two continents, and could possibly resist long enough for the tide to turn."

Every village we have taken in the last few days fate have really made us fight for, whether that is through some talented players sniping recapping or simple shifting D to stack. Through the recruitment of two members and destroying their front players on k56 it seems the leader was demoralized and quit. Leaving the leading to hidden gem. We fought fate to prove yolo was a warring tribe and for the pleasure of having competent enemies

Yes the stats do reveal that we are currently dominating fate, but it hasn't just been a matter of walking through the enemy. We have succeeded through constant operations and persistence. Fate have certainly made us fight for those gains. I'm not much one to bad mouth my enemies, especially when they have made the last two weeks of playing far more entertaining for my tribe. Fate isn't amazing by any stretch. Then again i wouldn't credit my own tribe or 333 as being amazing either.

Last edited:

DeletedUser113867

Correction yolo did not crash from both sides, when the war started we only had one front with fate and that was in k56. The k65 members on the opposite side were members who join fate from TDU and were unhappy from the go. These players have limited forum access, until they prove themselves, and have been to far away to participate in any considerable operations. 333 and fate tensions were already high for a while; so it was fairly anticipated that at one point they would fight. Unfortunate we are unable to war fate alone whilst 333 clear up hanger and all the rest of the food they freed up from jager.

I am not sure what bad tensions there were to be honest, crabjr had never wrote anything in the forum and cali had kept it secret if there were any. I know midavittu priitk and mihu had told 333 that they will only join if the nap is dropped with fate so they can attack us, so not tensions between 333 more of a deal to get new players into the tribe. Though it was obvious in the future they planned to war us, since they claimed lots of villages in fate clusters, there plan was obviously to noble those villages and stack them, then turn on us, they changed there plans seeing yolo attack.

DeletedUser109374

Heartlessfool,

This is boring. Yolo is at war with Fate (Sex). Quit defending your tribe and blaming everything on everyone and making up excuses. No tribe is better then another into they prove it on the battlefield. Us in Yolo could be a bunch of noobs who got the first strike. Who knows.

Yes it was unfortunate and uncalled for that 333 joined in attacking you, but there is nothing either side of the war can do about it. Yolo didn't want a gangbang... It makes this game boring. Very boring. We want a fight. So keep fighting back and quit posting like a little child on this forum trying to get everyone to be on your side about how it is unfair and uneven. Because guess what... It is uneven. It's completly uneven and unfair. and literally everyone knows it. But you being a little baby and B*****ng about it makes literally everyone on this forum hate you and want to back 333 and Yolo. It makes you and your tribe look like a bunch of crybabies. Remember you are the duke. You represent your tribe... and you are not setting a good representation. Maybe if you would of took these circumstances like a man, or women, not sure what gender you are, and not complained, and just been like "hey we will fight you guys till the end, till we win or till we get nobled out" then everyone would have way more respect for you. People may even be on your side. But nope. You have severed any good thoughts about you and your tribe through all the constant babling, pleading, blaming, flaming, and utter annoyance on this forum.

So just Enact your plan to comeback from this war and give us something interesting. I will happily get nobled out if its fun and a challenge. I mean it is just a game after all. So don't take everything that happens in this game so seriously. Quit using your words and start using your Troops. Please. I'm literally begging of you...

DeletedUser

I am not sure what bad tensions there were to be honest, crabjr had never wrote anything in the forum and cali had kept it secret if there were any. I know midavittu priitk and mihu had told 333 that they will only join if the nap is dropped with fate so they can attack us, so not tensions between 333 more of a deal to get new players into the tribe. Though it was obvious in the future they planned to war us, since they claimed lots of villages in fate clusters, there plan was obviously to noble those villages and stack them, then turn on us, they changed there plans seeing yolo attack.

Remember how you flamed non stop about "merging, hugging, sexting, etc?" Well the thing is kiddo, this is not just a war game. It is also very much a political game and diplomacy, relationships, and communication are all very important. If you refuse...correction, badmouth all of these parts of the game then it makes sense that you will be sitting in the exact situation you are in. Stronger, faster growing tribes working together to munch on worse tribes. If you want a fair fight, you have to play more than just the war side of tribalwars. If no one likes, respects, or fears you, then why would you NOT expect this to happen...

Anyway, good luck to k65, glad to see some action down there.

Deleted User - 4669627

I barely know anyone in this world
every time you post i wonder whether i know you, perhaps from w36?
well done regardless, enjoyed the read, maybe (if you are not deterred from the haters i attract like moths to a flame) we should work together on the story of the southwest

easy on us old timers....
i believe he is an old-timer, i think his forum account is newish

it makes literally everyone on this forum hate you
1. i do not hate heartlessfool

in fact i actually enjoy his posts, mostly because he posts shit you all cannot resist replying to
without him, the forums would be dead

2. i do not believe he is hated for his posts

i believe he is hated because for the most part you are all an idiot herd and when somebody becomes a popular target, you all follow whatever idiot lead has led there
when i joined this world faaaaaark was at the head of the herd along with odi
without investing the effort of any independent thought and risking becoming unpopular by going a different direction than the 2 cows at the front of the herd, the next cows in line just followed blindly till it was no longer just a couple of cows at the front of the herd going 1 direction, but rather the entire herd, save for a few strays like myself who do not care about the protection being part of the herd offers
in fact, he was correct to go against them, both were promoting families
the real question is why did you all follow their lead?
the answer is simple
there were 2 of them, 1 of him, and faaaaaark and odi were gaining respect (by promoting families?) from the idiot horde while heartless was losing it for arguing that families are a cancer, which they are

if i were going to hate anybody, it would be the people hating on heartless, the people promoting the cancer that kills this game for us all

give em hell heartlessfool

DeletedUser113867

Heartlessfool,

This is boring. Yolo is at war with Fate (Sex). Quit defending your tribe and blaming everything on everyone and making up excuses. No tribe is better then another into they prove it on the battlefield. Us in Yolo could be a bunch of noobs who got the first strike. Who knows.

Yes it was unfortunate and uncalled for that 333 joined in attacking you, but there is nothing either side of the war can do about it. Yolo didn't want a gangbang... It makes this game boring. Very boring. We want a fight. So keep fighting back and quit posting like a little child on this forum trying to get everyone to be on your side about how it is unfair and uneven. Because guess what... It is uneven. It's completly uneven and unfair. and literally everyone knows it. But you being a little baby and B*****ng about it makes literally everyone on this forum hate you and want to back 333 and Yolo. It makes you and your tribe look like a bunch of crybabies. Remember you are the duke. You represent your tribe... and you are not setting a good representation. Maybe if you would of took these circumstances like a man, or women, not sure what gender you are, and not complained, and just been like "hey we will fight you guys till the end, till we win or till we get nobled out" then everyone would have way more respect for you. People may even be on your side. But nope. You have severed any good thoughts about you and your tribe through all the constant babling, pleading, blaming, flaming, and utter annoyance on this forum.

So just Enact your plan to comeback from this war and give us something interesting. I will happily get nobled out if its fun and a challenge. I mean it is just a game after all. So don't take everything that happens in this game so seriously. Quit using your words and start using your Troops. Please. I'm literally begging of you...

I never posted saying it was unfair in that quote, i never cried about anything in that post.

Your duke posted we had bad tensions and i explained there was no bad tensions that i knew of, that the nap was dropped because those players would not join 333 if they could not attack fate, crabjr told us himself that is what the new recruits were asking for.

I am using my troops very effectivly i might add, helping tribe mates defend the attacks you keep sending, how many nukes did you lose last week?

DeletedUser109374

I never posted saying it was unfair in that quote, i never cried about anything in that post.

Your duke posted we had bad tensions and i explained there was no bad tensions that i knew of, that the nap was dropped because those players would not join 333 if they could not attack fate, crabjr told us himself that is what the new recruits were asking for.

I am using my troops very effectivly i might add, helping tribe mates defend the attacks you keep sending, how many nukes did you lose last week?

I lost many, I would say over 20, but the ODA is delicious. How many villages did I gain? 11 i presume? I think 2 nukes for a village is an acceptable loss. and the fact that I got Attacker of the day made it even sweeter. Troop loss is acceptable, as it takes me 9.89 days to rebuild a nuke. over 30 days for a slow growing defense days, and over 10 days for a quick build defense. I'm already at over 15 full nukes again. (omg he told troop count) Knock my nukes down thats fine I will just rebuild. Saying you destroyed my nukes proves nothing. Stopping me from nobling villages is what counts, and so far, you have failed to do that.

DeletedUser113867

I lost many, I would say over 20, but the ODA is delicious. How many villages did I gain? 11 i presume? I think 2 nukes for a village is an acceptable loss. and the fact that I got Attacker of the day made it even sweeter. Troop loss is acceptable, as it takes me 9.89 days to rebuild a nuke. over 30 days for a slow growing defense days, and over 10 days for a quick build defense. I'm already at over 15 full nukes again. (omg he told troop count) Knock my nukes down thats fine I will just rebuild. Saying you destroyed my nukes proves nothing. Stopping me from nobling villages is what counts, and so far, you have failed to do that.

Its not 2 nukes per village though, you lost more than that since earl of lemon who you are merging with lost lots of nukes aswell clearing for you.

9.89 is the same as 10 days really a couple of hours difference and you never cleared the village so it is the same, lets see how your next wave goes.

DeletedUser109374

Earl of Lemon never attacked my targets. He attacked his own targets and if he happened to noble one I would of taken it. So i honestly don't know where you get your information from lol. Also My next wave has already started... so idk if someones hiding information from you or something but yeah I've already launched lol

Also, I wouldnt say he is merging with me. He is joining my account most definitely. But I am only taking a few of his villages. Most all of his villages go to the tribe. I'm large enough as it is, I don't need internals

Oh and my math was wrong. its 11.5 days for 2k HC

DeletedUser116033

333 only nap'ed you to get you out of the way whilst they fought jager, it was evident that when they had no further use of you they would go back to the previous hostilities. 333's other southern players, the ones not from gents, didn't like fate much at all and were itching to fight fate.

Remember how you flamed non stop about "merging, hugging, sexting, etc?"

That is extremely funny if true, the reason they had such a large stake in k65 was through merging their previous enemies TDU.

i believe he is hated because for the most part you are all an idiot herd and when somebody becomes a popular target, you all follow whatever idiot lead has led there...

without investing the effort of any independent thought and risking becoming unpopular by going a different direction than the 2 cows at the front of the herd, the next cows in line just followed blindly till it was no longer just a couple of cows at the front of the herd going 1 direction, but rather the entire herd....
in fact, he was correct to go against them, both were promoting families

the real question is why did you all follow their lead?
the answer is simple
there were 2 of them, 1 of him, and faaaaaark and odi were gaining respect (by promoting families?) from the idiot horde while heartless was losing it for arguing that families are a cancer, which they are

if i were going to hate anybody, it would be the people hating on heartless, the people promoting the cancer that kills this game for us all

give em hell heartlessfool

Or maybe because it is plainly obvious how stupid the remarks he comes out with are? It's not following a "herd" to try and fit in, it's just the general consensus by observing what heartless says that he genuinely is a fool. Frankly nobody much cared for khites opinion and my tribe were part of taking down fart. As for odki, he is half a world a way from the commotion so his opinion matters little to anybody in the east world. Everyone in the east world doesnt get along to well with heartless, and fate as a whole. Why? Poor former leadership, bad diplomacy, heartless being there, some poor members and that they cannot be trusted.

We don't comment on heartlessfool because of his opinions on family tribes, yolo has also openly shown it strongly detests family tribes and merges. One thing we have in common. He doesn't get flamed for being a poor player either, he is a fairly good player skill wise. He gets flamed for trying to twist things when there is clear evidence against what he says, his usual lies and antics that never work. Skill wise he's great, otherwise...

Regarding Earl of lemon account, the comments about poor trains and it throwing nukes while being internalled. Congratulations, you have figured out he is suiciding his offense and isn't actually focusing on taking villages, just killing off abit of your defense. He doesnt need to send amazing trains or any trains at all to be honest while his acc gets eaten, but he decided to just half ass attack his offense to speed up the internal process. Earls villas will be taken by all the tribe, it isn't a penguin/earl merge. One of the Earl co's came to my account and another to penguin.

DeletedUser103537

Honestly I always liked underdogs to be honest don't really care for the gangbang by 333 joining. I don't think it was planned for say but I think it was kind of known by yolo that 333 would jump in. If I was yolo I hate 333 for joining in the war to be honest.

monstaz2

I am annoyed that they joined in, I've been stuck on the clearly winning side too many times and I want a challenge.

DeletedUser113867

I am annoyed that they joined in, I've been stuck on the clearly winning side too many times and I want a challenge.

Well you can come to fate side and fight 333 with us, they will still be over double our combined points without adding in the family tribe.

DeletedUser

Earl of Lemon never attacked my targets. He attacked his own targets and if he happened to noble one I would of taken it. So i honestly don't know where you get your information from lol. Also My next wave has already started... so idk if someones hiding information from you or something but yeah I've already launched lol

Also, I wouldnt say he is merging with me. He is joining my account most definitely. But I am only taking a few of his villages. Most all of his villages go to the tribe. I'm large enough as it is, I don't need internals

Oh and my math was wrong. its 11.5 days for 2k HC

Maybe your new to tw and don't know a lot, but there is this thing called tw stats. Its a pretty new invention but it allows players to check stats of tw. For instance I can see the following. Earl nuked and nobled a village, which you took hour later.

Bloody Winter MADness (600|591) K56 3,209 Earl Of Lemongrab [Yolo] MADieval Penguin [Yolo] 2014-09-17 16:44:10
Bloody Winter MADness (600|591) K56 3,209 Earl Of Lemongrab [Yolo] Earl Of Lemongrab [Yolo] 2014-09-17 09:56:58
Bloody Winter MADness (600|591) K56 3,209 Earl Of Lemongrab [Yolo] Earl Of Lemongrab [Yolo] 2014-09-17 09:56:42
Bloody Winter MADness (600|591) K56 3,209 twistedxjd [FATAL] Earl Of Lemongrab [Yolo] 2014-09-17 09:56:16

So yes he is nuking your targets. Since hes nuking it and nobling it, using his troops to conquer it so you can come in and take a free village only hours later.

Now before you get all high and mighty on me im going to tell you a few truths. Its not players like heartless we hate, its players like you. This is a blatant disrespect to players and disregard of the multi account rule. Your co's using 2 separate accounts.

Yes your not technically on the same account, but your second account which is for all intents and purposes a dead account have nukes and troops to waste which most players do not have. I can not afford to waste my nukes, but your dead account can.

Now I do get the need for wasting troops, but your rebuilding and nobling with the account, and that is where the issue lies, because your no longer just wasting troops your building them to waste.

Now you don't hear Fate moaning or complaining about this, nor do you hear them complaining about the other things done such as.

333 merging with Gents - Players attacked Fate during the tribe change only for 333 to demand Fate players dismissed for breach of the NAP when the player joined the new tribe under the pretence of an NAP. Caliburnil being a naïve child dismissed players as requested and kept going.

So 333 despite planning a war chose to manipulate a child into damaging his own tribe before beginning the war. Ok so 1 player cant change a war, but good sitters and stuff could certainly make it harder for Yolo and 333.

Of course this made it difficult for Fate to begin with, but they are beginning to fight back and hopefully they can gain put up a decent fight in the future. But please lets not hear any more insults of players when we can all see the truth.

DeletedUser116033

Now before you get all high and mighty on me im going to tell you a few truths. Its not players like heartless we hate, its players like you. This is a blatant disrespect to players and disregard of the multi account rule. Your co's using 2 separate accounts

Please explain to us how at all this is multi accounting? The owner of earl of lemongrab account is still playing his own account. None of the madieval penguins are on earl. Two seperate accs, players, and IP adresses. If the owner of the account is still playing his own account while his villages are being nobled by the tribe, there is no rule against him suiciding his offense through participation of ops.

[SPOIL]
0X7xq0M.png
[/SPOIL]

Yes your not technically on the same account, but your second account which is for all intents and purposes a dead account have nukes and troops to waste which most players do not have. I can not afford to waste my nukes, but your dead account can.

Every player who ever merges always suicides there offense on targets of the account they will merge to, it'd be dumb not to do so.

Now I do get the need for wasting troops, but your rebuilding and nobling with the account, and that is where the issue lies, because your no longer just wasting troops your building them to waste.

He still plays it so nobling isn't illegal, and he certainly has not rebuilt his offense. Unless you can prove otherwise I suggest you stick to facts.

Now you don't hear Fate moaning or complaining about this, nor do you hear them complaining about the other things done such as.

333 merging with Gents - Players attacked Fate during the tribe change only for 333 to demand Fate players dismissed for breach of the NAP when the player joined the new tribe under the pretence of an NAP. Caliburnil being a naïve child dismissed players as requested and kept going.

Fate merged their former enemies TDU, they can hardly call out someone else out for it now for sounding like a hypocrite. Which is why their moaning about it is no minimal.

So 333 despite planning a war chose to manipulate a child into damaging his own tribe before beginning the war. Ok so 1 player cant change a war, but good sitters and stuff could certainly make it harder for Yolo and 333.

I think under the circumstances fate are in they are doing great and have more than once make good comments about the fight they put up.

Of course this made it difficult for Fate to begin with, but they are beginning to fight back and hopefully they can gain put up a decent fight in the future. But please lets not hear any more insults of players when we can all see the truth.

Just my opinion anyway

Last edited:

Deleted User - 4669627

in w36 it was against the rules for an account that was merging/being internalled to noble?

then the rules changed as to what is considered a push account. no question mark. a push account was not so very long ago a much broader term than it is today. only fairly recently has it come to basically mean resources shipments only.

so yeah, today it is entirely legal and routine practice, but if that was what he was doing, why did your mate deny it to start with? had he not done so, red knight would have not made his post would he?

:icon_rolleyes: