Dream Team-ish

DeletedUser

I see w75 forums are really declining in activity, so to keep convo up:

Amongst the players in w75(playing serious), Give us 10+ players you'd love to have in your tribe, include and specify leader(s). Sort of like a dream team-ish thing. As long as they have an account in this world you can choose the person. Also please do let us know why you want the player briefly. Furthermore, try to choose people that are NOT in your tribe...you can, but I would recommend not.

I hope this picks activity up :)<3

- Jake

DeletedUser115680

Leader

Mintcream

Motivation: Mabye the best leader and player i'v ever had the honour to play with. He know's everything about everyone and like any true leader should he's always in the frontline. I must say I have been sceptic about his choices, but every time he has proven to be right.

Players

Guns For Hire - Happy to be playing with them and not against them.
Get on My Level? - Can't rate myself.
Faceless - We have been talking for a while now and I have nothing negative to say about you.
Ov3rDos3 - Have impressed me a lot when he played solo against Rage. Handled a big OP from Rage all by himself.
Two Nerds One Account -Don't need to say much. Have proven to be one of the best accounts on w75, at least one of them is also quite nice to talk with.
Antidote - This is the kind of players everyone loves to play with, funny and are always helping others out.
Mikebenji - Dono much about you, looks pretty interesting. One of three players that I would love to play with in the future.
blckdrgn1 - A personal favorite, helpful, nice and never gives up :)
Dreamsweeper - Another of the players i really would love to play with. Heard a lot of good stuff about you and i think you would fit perfect in my dreamteam.

monstaz2

I was going to post but then I realized I was just listing people in my tribe and I noticed you said to avoid that.

Ok I decided on my list of people that I'd have

Leader - Mintcream. I've heard nothing but good things about him from people in my tribe and he obviously runs a good tribe at @night and leads from the front and I figured I probably shouldn't put Yolo's leader seeing as then my dream team would pretty much be Yolo.

Players:

LeniX - He has great growth and is evidently skilled
Roainz - From what he's said he seems quite skilled and he'd be fun to play with
Citizen Drunk - Every tribe needs their Citizen Drunk to bring them together and even though he's a tribe member I figured he's a good choice.
Two Nerds One Account - He's shown himself to be one of the best players of this world and would definitely be good to have in any tribe
MADieval Penguin - Incredibly skilled players and can co ordinate an op very effectively.
Blue Devil - Not sure if he still has an account on W75 but I played with him back in W52 and he's a very good player.
Hollywood Star - He's a good player despite the fact he couldn't play much on this world due to computer problems, definitely a player I'd want on my side.
Jlovekamp - He looks like a player that could handle himself in a war and would contribute very well to a tribe.
Ghostbusters. - They've got 5 cos playing on the account so there's no way that they can suck too bad, also Baldur is the pro behind the account though unfortunately he has Greg keeping him down.:lol:
MrMcNelson - He's a good player that would definitely be an asset to the tribe.

I tried to stay away from well known/tribe members but not much success with that.

Last edited:

DeletedUser

I was going to post but then I realized I was just listing people in my tribe and I noticed you said to avoid that.

If you'd like, you may do so. It would be nice to fit in some people not in your tribe though...

DeletedUser115680

I have only been chatting with one of the players on Two Nerds One Account

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser115757

Leader :
Heatlessfool
a.k.a Hidden Gem

-The tribe would be a great threat to all because of his blabbering $@$#@$.
-Diplomacy will be dictatorship (If anyone don't listen to him , shall be eaten alive).
-The tribe would be entertaining with all his drama

Members
Ride.Or.Die - We would have the rank 1 player of all , you should be scared
Acidgod - would love to see an argument between heartlessfool and acid
Crabjr - the tribe would have a good strategist.
Kuya Raven - He can travel as far as 2 continents
Ov3rdose - Great player , proven himself against a tribe
Power Rangers - We fight crimes
Khite Tzu - So that we'll have a player that can take on Mintcream

Deleted User - 4669627

i was just joking, sam is cool to talk to if you are not me :p
and you, idk you well enough, except that you appreciate good music :p
(updated tribe profile link btw)

DeletedUser64969

My dream team would be 10 ride or dies. they were great leaders as well :lol:

DeletedUser

There are players in my tribe that I would include but for the sake of the thread, they will be excluded.

Leader - Mintcream Has been in a back and forth with me, but is very defensive of his players and is aware of most things(even if not 100% correct about them).
Overdose Has proven what I already knew about him and is a great player, and has an aggressive style. Despite betraying RAGE, I still respect his abilities.
Jlovekamp Very active and involved, and has that rare ability to make people believe that anything is possible.
Dark-Angel Have not had the pleasure of introducing myself, but seems like an amazing account, though looks to be somewhat inactive lately.
Ali-Humphrey Well known, good player, with great communication and in game personality.
CrankySpank Special exception here, as he is in my tribe, but in my honest opinion is the best player(not account) in w75.
2 Nerds Obvious reasons, and despite the inflated ego at times, is indeed an amazing account which would benefit any tribe.
Crabjr Good player and if he wasn't leading a tribe would be doing much better as an account(as most leaders tend to do)
Four Nerds No Villages All the externals posts I have read made me LoL.
Odkipperoo Would not have included myself, but with the addition of TurtleGroove the account deserves to be top10.

Thunder Cats HOOOOOOOOO!!!!

DeletedUser82080

Before quiting w75, and starting a premade for w77, I've decided to make my dream team here. :p

SinekValesi - I've added myself to my dream team since I know how to effectively use the players in the squad, one by one. I am good at evaluating & judging the potential of the players skill. So, I am to be in my dream team. lol

greenmonsta - There is nothing he cannot do in the game. He has leadership skills. Even he has already proven himself in other worlds too.

LG/Potatoes are people too - Another veteran player, and he is my co. I also know him from w32. We have been very well coordinated here on this world. He was the smart side of the account SinekValesi.

richardtodd - My loyal good friend from w32. He also knows what to do... Great friend, and soldier for a tribe. But he has been unlucky on this world.

DEATH knight7 - I've known him since I joined Shadow. He is very active guy, and really good soldier. As everyone knows, to win wars, you need fearless soldiers. You cannot win wars with plenty of generals.

ShinyTinselWorm - Though he did nothing when he was in Shadow, I added him my w75 dream team. He is skillful guy. But his location is terrible. I do not think he can survive.

Joonevar - I think he will see the finish line in the top 20. Watch this guy... He's quite good attacker!

MrPotatoed - Pretty much skillful guy. I do not know him very much, but I can predict how good he is.

Two Nerds One Account - Honestly, I have no idea about the owner of the account. But one of the coplayers of the account is really skillful. Actually, I was thinking to kick his arse a month ago, but later, he gained my respect, and trust. Good luck there mate.

Hijiri, and cyberzorro - Another veterans... They quit the world because of real life issues. I will kick their arse if they do the same in w77.

Four Nerds No Villages

My Dream Team:

Name: Ride.or.die Fan Club
Tag: Ride

Dukes: Four Nerds No Villages, RIDE.OR.INTERNAL

*In order to be in leadership you need a RIDE.OR.DIE themed name

Members:

Ghostbusters.- Because we are afraid of ghosts.
MrPotatoed- We are a pro-potato, anti-tomato tribe. If AngryPotato hadn't changed the name, he'd be in as well.
Power Rangers- Because Power Rangers kick ass
T-Bone Steak- Although I prefer rare, Medium-rare steak is still good.
Citizen Drunk- Because every tribe needs a drunk. You must share...
Antidote- He's got the antidote. Not sure for which illness, but he's got it.
ODkiPPeroo- You're in if you get some more damn cake.
Mintcream- Because mint ice cream is delicious
Spank My Monkey- Self explanatory
Ar4a- He's a legend

We've got steak & potatoes, alcohol, cake, ice cream and spanking. Sounds like a party.

DeletedUser115757

My Dream Team:

Name: Ride.or.die Fan Club
Tag: Ride

Dukes: Four Nerds No Villages, RIDE.OR.INTERNAL

*In order to be in leadership you need a RIDE.OR.DIE themed name

Members:

Ghostbusters.- Because we are afraid of ghosts.
MrPotatoed- We are a pro-potato, anti-tomato tribe. If AngryPotato hadn't changed the name, he'd be in as well.
Power Rangers- Because Power Rangers kick ass
T-Bone Steak- Although I prefer rare, Medium-rare steak is still good.
Citizen Drunk- Because every tribe needs a drunk. You must share...
Antidote- He's got the antidote. Not sure for which illness, but he's got it.
ODkiPPeroo- You're in if you get some more damn cake.
Mintcream- Because mint ice cream is delicious
Spank My Monkey- Self explanatory
Ar4a- He's a legend

We've got steak & potatoes, alcohol, cake, ice cream and spanking. Sounds like a party.

Power Rangers partying ? sounds legit

DeletedUser103537

Guess my list well.

Leader: I guess the leader would have to be umm shahyd rofl joking.

Members

Well me I guess mainly immune on two nerds I guess though. I am just the nub of the account sadly. I really need to get my internet situated.

Mikebenji: Great player and seems to be doing good.

Coplayed by a horse: Can someone coplay a horse for me and be this good. Kind of hard when horse have hoofs to log in.

Just a god: No clue why I picked him

Overdose: Seen a lot of skill in defending

Odkipperoo: May not like his tribe but very good player. Sends good trains split his trains and does a lot of good things. Great player I think. I think maybe best in rage right now.

Mintcream: Just ask fark why Mint is in the tribe

Get on My Level?: I like these guys on this account. Nice chaps.

Guess that is all and leader is unknown to all people. Actually I don't know the leader right now. He will win world 75 all I know as the leader of rank 1 tribe. I can't predict the future so won't pick a leader.

DeletedUser

'Thee' Dream Team

1. Just A God - We're gods.

2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10 - Rest of Norse (except for maybe Five Noobs One Account ;) ) Everyone else is garbage.