Q

THE MURPH ALL CAPS

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Just a quick question: When will Infect and Dsy4 war or will they merge and will Ronin back Infect or Dsy4? Any diplomacy updates or predictions? Just saw the map so just looking to see what ya'll say, if anything.

DeletedUser

Well to the outsiders, you may not see the situation from inside the game since it is quite different from what is displayed on the forums. Ill give you a list of where the top tribes are at now with a few facts.

1. Infect is N.W.O's academy.
2. Ronin and Infect share a mutual ditrust where they all have their fingers on the nuke button.
3. N.W.O is being internal-led by DSy4.
4. DSy4 were a bunch of players without a tribe so they just came under one title to fight the infection. There is no government what-so-ever, and everyone is a duke.
5. ~TR~ has been eating Dsy4 players slowly, but since DSy4 doesn't have a support forum let alone a forum at all, they can't request support.
6. Infect and Dsy4 are grumpy neighbors still fighting who the tree belongs to. But since theres no way for Infect to speak to DSy4 hierarchy because all of them claim they are the duke, they just take anything they want near the border.
7. Dsy4 and Ronin are exchanging villages to create an illusion for ~TR~. With TR assuming that DSy4 is on their side will attack Ronin while Dsy4 will get it's revenge and backstab TR.
8. Ronin will declare war on Infect and when Infect sees all their incomings they will surrender and delete their accounts. LordWard won't do so since he has put a lot into the world and won't go so easily.
9. N.W.O, seizing the opportunity of a unvoluntary illusion will start nobling behind former Infect vills (now barbs).
10. While this is going on, TR will be defeated.
11. PWM will rise from the dead and destroy Ronin for not helping them in their war on Infect.
12. DSy4 will be disbanded by one of the dukes (noone will know who) but nothing will change, of course.
13. N.W.O will build a self-sustaining colony behind a barb wall which all soldiers will refuse to cross so noone will be able to put N.W.O to their graves.
14. N.W.O will develop nukes and nuke every continent except K37.
15. Impaler from Darkness, Anknown and LordWard will survive because I supported their villages.
16. LordWard will then surprise attack N.W.O who will burn all their research and flee the world.
17. I will then scare LordWard of my endless abilities by sending nobles as fakes. He will be so frightened he'll never login again.
18. I will then send cats to all of Anknown and Impalers villages to cat down their hiding places. Anknown will quit right after he realizes what has been done to his hiding holes. Impaler, being the coward he is, will press delete before I even send the attacks yet this event comes after Anknown quitting (thats how good I am).
19. K37 will be the only live non-barb continent left. I will drive away all the other inhabitants to their death in the drought filled barblands.
20. I will make the most epic tribe ever called Kahlaan with the most amazing COA ever, kahlaans yet-to-be-revealed-top-secret-COA which will scare the Innogames developers and will take all their control of the world away from them. Then I will claim victory and rule the world forever becuase Innogames will no longer be able to shut the world down.

I hope that answers your question of how I will eventually win this world solo, a tribalwars first.

And to answer the most FAQ, if DSy4 and Infect will go to war, they won't. Infect (and any other tribe) can only declare war on other tribes. And Dsy4 is not a tribe. Therefore, they will not war. Capeesh?

darkaniken2

[video=youtube;GMVTOxELjfU]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GMVTOxELjfU[/video]

I agree with lordward, if you can't tell.

DeletedUser113861

Did no one tell you? we are going to try break the record for longest ever tribalwars world with mass peace

sidd 271

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Just a quick question: When will Infect and Dsy4 war or will they merge and will Ronin back Infect or Dsy4? Any diplomacy updates or predictions? Just saw the map so just looking to see what ya'll say, if anything.

no infect and dsy4 will merge.

rickyson1

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
no infect and dsy4 will merge.

nonono you got it all wrong

dsy4 is gonna merge with ronin and make a tribe named antidote and infect is gonna be cured and mass delete

really though everyone should already know this,our tribe name is a major clue we have been trying to figure out this antidote thing for a very long time now

the prophet googly foresaw the rise of the infection back at the beginning of our world and gathered together a team to stop it,our names were hidden to hide our purpose from our enemies(although our scientist was foolish and left a clue in german,and others just plain weren't very creative with their aliases "what's your alias gonna be sidd 271?" "I shall go by sidd 271! noone shall ever guess that it is really I sidd 271!") and in the end we built a lab far in the north hidden behind many meatshields where even as we speak we are putting the finishing touches on our antidote

it is too late infection! you'll never make it in time!

Last edited:

One Last Shot...

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
The poor guy asks a simple question and we all decide to troll :icon_razz:

The first 'real' answer:

DSy4 has no plans to merge with any tribe. One such merge occurred months back (we gained some great players, so adapting to the situation and in doing so breaking an original intention for this world was definitely the right call), and I don't see that ever occurring again for our team.

At some point in the future, DSy4 and Infect will war. As I am sure will every tribe on this world at one point or another :)

rickyson1

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
watch out guys i'm about to drop more truth on you all

ever think dsy4 has a kinda weird name?

that 4 is in there for a reason

we are actually secretly a family tribe with dsy1,dsy2,and dsy3

also known as nwo,ronin,and pwm

DeletedUser

The poor guy asks a simple question and we all decide to troll :icon_razz:

The first 'real' answer:

DSy4 has no plans to merge with any tribe. One such merge occurred months back (we gained some great players, so adapting to the situation and in doing so breaking an original intention for this world was definitely the right call), and I don't see that ever occurring again for our team.

You forgot to mention that this merge included my addition to DSy4 :/

We should change our name to LGN hehe

DeletedUser112704

someone messaged me on skype, saying there was a place on the externals, where I could get some free icecream ^.^

is this the right place?

DeletedUser

rickyson whats you IGN?

Im starting not to like you :eek:

Dare insult the most amazing tribe ever

DeletedUser

I thought that was "the camel" no?

Anyway I'll make a note to make sure you don;t survive the nukes from N.W.O :D