World events: battle for k65.

DeletedUser113867

Just my opinion anyway

You said i lie and twist things but 2 of your tribe have been proven to be lying and stwisting things, how come they are not hated for that?

Or is shahyd right and i am disliked for not being the sheep? I do have to say this game there are alot of sheeps, some people clearly do not like me because they are following the crowd.

But i think it is something completely different and i am hated for something else

I think alot of people are jealous of me and they all get so uptight when i ignore and dismiss them so publicly. Then they start to say they hate me but in reality it is love, i think odikpperoo is one of these players, he goes to bed and i am the last thing on his mind and when he wakes up with morning glory it is me he is thinking of, I am hoping it is just a phase and he can move on but something tells me he has a right man crush on me.

I know i will get hate for this because alot of you are scared to say how you really feel but its ok we accept all sorts of people in our society now.

DeletedUser

Just my opinion anyway

Im not suggesting merging is unacceptable, im suggesting its a form of multi accounting when the merging account is rebuilding troops and nobling. The problem however is you cant always cover every situation in rules, which certain individuals take advantage of.

Once a merge begins, you are for all intents and purposes 1 player. You are joining your accounts together to become one player. Now I have said I fully understand wasting troops, but rebuilding troops and nobling with these accounts is disrespectful as the villages belongs to the new account. You have already agree your one player, so the second account effectively has no player, and should not be growing.

The mergeof gents and 333 is fine its the manipulation of children I suggested should be an issue. Gents players attacked Fate, then merged into 333, who demanded Fate not attack back and dismiss players who were planning an op on the then tribeless players. The 333 leadership manipulated a child into damaging his own tribe before they went to war.

Although I highly doubt youll agree having just checked TW stats. However id like to make a suggestion that you read this forum again whilst putting it in context.

What was said

333 had diplomacy with Fate while they dealt with there other war: Sound familiar? Yolo gets diplomacy while 333 take out Fate with Yolo.

Nobody liked Fate it was just they couldn't fight fate while they attacked HANGER and stuff: Who likes Yolo again?

During this period 333 nobled near and into Fate territory in preparation for war:

Id like to highlight the following villages as exhibit A. Examples of 333 nobling deep into Yolo territory.

695|537
653|533
636|543

Id say your up next kiddo. Id wish you good luck, but I dont

monstaz2

Im not suggesting merging is unacceptable, im suggesting its a form of multi accounting when the merging account is rebuilding troops and nobling. The problem however is you cant always cover every situation in rules, which certain individuals take advantage of.

Once a merge begins, you are for all intents and purposes 1 player. You are joining your accounts together to become one player. Now I have said I fully understand wasting troops, but rebuilding troops and nobling with these accounts is disrespectful as the villages belongs to the new account. You have already agree your one player, so the second account effectively has no player, and should not be growing.

I am the original account owner of Earl of Lemongrab, I was not rebuilding my troops in villages at all. My troops were suicided on Fate and then the villages were given to tribe members and this is in no way multi accounting it's simply getting rid of troops.

I won't say that anyone loves Yolo because I'm not involved in diplomatic affairs in the tribe but I don't think we have made any enemies that we aren't fighting at the moment and we don't have the same situation as Fate did at the time of 333 declaring on them.

DeletedUser

I am the original account owner of Earl of Lemongrab, I was not rebuilding my troops in villages at all. My troops were suicided on Fate and then the villages were given to tribe members and this is in no way multi accounting it's simply getting rid of troops.

I won't say that anyone loves Yolo because I'm not involved in diplomatic affairs in the tribe but I don't think we have made any enemies that we aren't fighting at the moment and we don't have the same situation as Fate did at the time of 333 declaring on them.

Another Yolo player who apparently hasn't heard of Tw stats. You do realise we can see that the account never just killed off the troops.

Case and point

Bloody Winter MADness (600|591) K56 3,209 Earl Of Lemongrab [Yolo] Earl Of Lemongrab [Yolo] 2014-09-17 09:56:58
Bloody Winter MADness (600|591) K56 3,209 Earl Of Lemongrab [Yolo] Earl Of Lemongrab [Yolo] 2014-09-17 09:56:42
Bloody Winter MADness (600|591) K56 3,209 twistedxjd [FATAL] Earl Of Lemongrab [Yolo] 2014-09-17 09:56:16

You nobled this village 3 times. Now that's an intentional noble. If it was just a sucide youd have sent all the troops together in 1 attack, you however sent at least 3 meaning there must have been intention to noble the village.

You intentionally nobled villages with an account you were no longer going to be the owner of so that your new account would benefit from having a few extra easy villages. Id say that's pretty much the definition of multi accounting.

That's not just killing off the extra troops as you state.

Now your relationship isn't exactly the same as Fates, well no ones relationship is going to be the same. But there are clearly similarities. They claim to have gained diplomacy with Fate to war Hanger. Now they are giving you diplomacy to fight Fate.

During the diplomacy, 333 nobled into Fate territory in preparation for the future war. 333 are now nobling deep into Yolo territory. Of course I cant say its war until they declare it, but i can say it looks deeply suspicious and extremely similar to their previous war with Fate.

Based on previous actions, 333 are planning war on Yolo, once the Fate war is over

DeletedUser113867

http://en75.tribalwars.net/public_report/e226457db24891247109df44987806fd

A village that had no troops had 77 spears.

Also i sat caliburnil, he was speaking to players in 333 and 1 player who has nobled into k56 said that he plans to noble yolo, so i would say it is the same situation, the only difference is that yolo have spies in 333 and i am sure they have diplomacy with other tribes to protect them.

DeletedUser113867

Interesting that they are cross nobling with 333 and a shared planner is active.

uh ohhhhh

monstaz2

Side 1:
Tribes: Yolo
Side 2:
Tribes: Sex
Players: NyannTrain, BigMoose, razkaz, caliburnil, Bonnie and Clyde., maropkaz

Timeframe: Forever

Total conquers:

Side 1: 375
Side 2: 450
Difference: 75

chart

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 72
Side 2: 12
Difference: 60

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 2,157,887
Side 2: 1,791,249
Difference: 366,638

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 455,518
Side 2: 65,550
Difference: 389,968

chart

Just for an update on what's happening here's the current stats of the war.

DeletedUser

It turns out you can teach an old dog new tricks. Monstaz2 found tw stats. Yay for Yolo. Even if it is just an attempt to change the subject.
At least now we dont have to hear the blatant lies.

DeletedUser113867

You should add in 333 and 777 aswell, Yes Ok you did not formally ask them to get involved. But when they did get involved your tribe opped together, they faked shared reports and noble planner.

Just because you did not formally ask them to be involved does not change the fact that they are and you worked together to beat our players. You spoke to them about declaring on us and both did it at the same time. Also the fact that you added people who only lost villages to 333 after they were dismissed kind of suggests they were helping.

monstaz2

I just added members who had recently left after the war because I wasn't sure who we had nobled

DeletedUser115536

Not really sure why I'm chiming in, since I've left this world and all, but seriously reading this BS thrown around is just uncalled for. 333 obtained an NAP and a shared Noble Planner with Fate, with intentions of taking out Jager/Hanger. JAGER/HANGER had full control of k65, not Fate/Yolo. Upon 333 recruiting some members from Jager/Hanger, there were 3 we were unsure about recruiting, these 3 players formed the tribe Gents. Yes, this tribe told me they hated Fate, but what did we do to fix this? Fate/333/Gents all made a shared forum, and noble planner (not sure if Fate/Gents did).

So this brings us to why 333 got involved with Fate. We had room to recruit 2 of the Gents players, leaving 1 in Gents. This player, nobled a barb village in Fates territory.

red.png
08 - Afghanistan (597|579) K553,535midavittu [Gents]NyannTrain [Sex]2014-09-05 13:24:43
green.png
08 - Afghanistan (597|579) K553,515Barbarianmidavittu [Gents]2014-09-05 00:58:37
As leader of 333, I was mailed saying that Fate were launching on us, for no reason. The mail involved midavittu and Fate's leader Caliburnil, where basically he said.
"Yo man, why you claiming a barb in my area", mida responds, "Ah sorry bro, nobles are already sent, can't cancel now. Will sort it out later.

This is when Cali says, nah, we will sort it now - And FATE launches several nukes killing 20k/20k of support in this barb.

I'm sorry if any of you are butt hurt, but these are the facts, we had some diplomacy set up with Fate, and the way they decided to pull the trigger so fast, without trying to even negotiate for this barb, made me drop the NAP. There was no war, there was no big plan. People fail to forget Jager had control of K65, we smashed Jager and nobled barbs south. This wasn't FATE or YOLO's territory, or even Norse. But all 3 of these tribes think they can have a piece of the pie and say it was theirs.

Heartless get off your high horse, and constant lies. I have no clue where I bossed Fate around to remove players. So full of it.

DeletedUser113867

Not really sure why I'm chiming in, since I've left this world and all, but seriously reading this BS thrown around is just uncalled for. 333 obtained an NAP and a shared Noble Planner with Fate, with intentions of taking out Jager/Hanger. JAGER/HANGER had full control of k65, not Fate/Yolo. Upon 333 recruiting some members from Jager/Hanger, there were 3 we were unsure about recruiting, these 3 players formed the tribe Gents. Yes, this tribe told me they hated Fate, but what did we do to fix this? Fate/333/Gents all made a shared forum, and noble planner (not sure if Fate/Gents did).

So this brings us to why 333 got involved with Fate. We had room to recruit 2 of the Gents players, leaving 1 in Gents. This player, nobled a barb village in Fates territory.

red.png
08 - Afghanistan (597|579) K553,535midavittu [Gents]NyannTrain [Sex]2014-09-05 13:24:43
green.png
08 - Afghanistan (597|579) K553,515Barbarianmidavittu [Gents]2014-09-05 00:58:37
As leader of 333, I was mailed saying that Fate were launching on us, for no reason. The mail involved midavittu and Fate's leader Caliburnil, where basically he said.
"Yo man, why you claiming a barb in my area", mida responds, "Ah sorry bro, nobles are already sent, can't cancel now. Will sort it out later.

This is when Cali says, nah, we will sort it now - And FATE launches several nukes killing 20k/20k of support in this barb.

I'm sorry if any of you are butt hurt, but these are the facts, we had some diplomacy set up with Fate, and the way they decided to pull the trigger so fast, without trying to even negotiate for this barb, made me drop the NAP. There was no war, there was no big plan. People fail to forget Jager had control of K65, we smashed Jager and nobled barbs south. This wasn't FATE or YOLO's territory, or even Norse. But all 3 of these tribes think they can have a piece of the pie and say it was theirs.

Heartless get off your high horse, and constant lies. I have no clue where I bossed Fate around to remove players. So full of it.

I never said you asked fate to remove players that was someone else. Below is you telling fate not to attack midavittu and co on the 25th.

CrabJr said:
These players are against Jager. So if you would rather use troops on players not targetted here, it will be easier for you, as we will not be attacking them either.

I'd say this alone Jager are finished. Happy hunting!

crabjr you even admitted that on several occassions mihu and midavittu broke the nap attacking fate players, as we can see 2 days after we had agreed not to attack them and had an nap apparently as they were already part of 333.

These were way after we had been told not to attack the players and they were part of your tribe, so who really broke the nap?

CrabJr said:
Um not sure on news of this. Kill them at will if you'd like. They asked to join 333 and I gave them solace as we can simply bypass them to get deeper into Jager.

This is then you messaging saying kill them if you like because they keep breaking the nap, so did we break the nap or follow your advice when messaging you about the problems?

CrabJr said:
mihu Aug 28, 14:21
Hey, do we have a green light from you to eat some [ally]Fate[/ally] villages?

mihu Aug 28, 14:23
We will join against jäger if you start them at some point, but till then I'd like to keep growing and theyre pretty much my only option

This was a message you showed us after we had spoke to mihu and had tried to fix the problems, he was telling us that an nap was in place but asking you to attack so he was again not agreeing to the nap.

Fate controlled the east of k65 and k66 and the barbs 10 of your tribe were claiming were in k66 where no jager were and it was all fate. They were in my cluster where again no jager were at the point of claiming, you acid and co nobling on the west side noone complained about but the ones in the middle of fate clusters were obvious forward attack bases.

As shown your new players attacked several times after agreeing peace and you told us to attack so there is no way us attacking them is breach of the nap.

DeletedUser103537

Honestly heartless you shouldn't have thought napping a bigger tribe would have last I would have hit those gents players and not cared what 333 told me if I had been your tribe.

DeletedUser113867

Honestly heartless you shouldn't have thought napping a bigger tribe would have last I would have hit those gents players and not cared what 333 told me if I had been your tribe.

I made my feelings known that i wanted to hit those gents players on multiple occassions, i was not in charge though at that time. I know an nap with a large tribe would not last and will eventually be ended, just they should have ended it a decent and proper way.

I just think it is sad that a tribe 5 times our size could not give us a fair fight, instead hitting us when back was turned and while still under the nap, i think that is because they know that in a proper fight they would lose.

The thing that annoys me most is some 333 players sent players in fate messages telling us we were doing poorly and making the game boring by not giving them enough competition. When those players were told we were 5 times smaller hit while under an nap and at war with other tribes the 333 players soon stopped responding.

Things will change as they are not so tough.

DeletedUser103537

lol 333 just are funny to be honest I find most of the SE funny. I still have hope in Yolo like them to be honest.

DeletedUser115536

lol 333 just are funny to be honest I find most of the SE funny. I still have hope in Yolo like them to be honest.

Yes we are funny, I find the west to be overrated garbage tribes that have coasted to endgame. At least the east have players that properly fight. Have warred in the past and made the world somewhat interesting.

DeletedUser103537

We did attack umm Rage and made a few of there players quit. Guess not much. Though SE has warred oh wait BLANK war ends in a recruiting of a bunch of them. Also told you wouldn't recruit nuts players. Oops you did and jager don't get me started on the recruiting there. @Night did recruit but that was after a long war not some short ones. Sorry crab just saying and no the west hasn't done much but SE has done less in theory as they have just recruited. Check out 777 and 333 family lol. Recruiting a lot I would say. Aren't 777 suppose to be my basher tribe. I need bashing lol.

DeletedUser113867

We did attack umm Rage and made a few of there players quit. Guess not much. Though SE has warred oh wait BLANK war ends in a recruiting of a bunch of them. Also told you wouldn't recruit nuts players. Oops you did and jager don't get me started on the recruiting there. @Night did recruit but that was after a long war not some short ones. Sorry crab just saying and no the west hasn't done much but SE has done less in theory as they have just recruited. Check out 777 and 333 family lol. Recruiting a lot I would say. Aren't 777 suppose to be my basher tribe. I need bashing lol.

There is no competition as to what side of the world is better

The west have Norse
The East have heartless

Heartless > Norse

So the east is better than the west.

North has @night
South has Heartless

Heartless > @night

So the south is the best

South east is the best part of this world and there is no way of denying this fact when the evidence is written infront of you.

DeletedUser

Tbh, with all the shit talk between Norse and RAGE I would've thought a war would have broken out ages ago. Alas it's still not so and both tribes just eating their backline and refusing to fight each other.

Would be nice to see the top 4's go at each other where the war doesn't get completely one-sided. Nothing has really happened this world and it's been over 3 months