No Honor

DeletedUser

I just wanted it to be well known and documented that all the former players of codex,joker,and now hustle are a bunch of sellout no honor having fools. You will tribe hop till the end of days and fight along anyone just to not get rimmed and live another moment. You have no honor and are filth and the tribe harboring all these refugees only exposes their own poor and pathetic nature as well.

Hustle you'll do anything to greaten your chances to win you mass recruiting refugee having losers and now the whole world knows how truly pathetic you are. However.... you need it ;)

Good luck and remember putting 2 pieces of crap together just equals more crap.

Troll away.

DeletedUser

I started and will end this world from day 1 as ND. unlike some who have tribe hopped so many times it's just ludicrous at this point.

DeletedUser

Wait wait wait... Let me get this correct, you are ND and are mad that people from Ikea jumped ship to Hustle correct? I'm also going to go out on a limb and claim that you're 13, (correct me if you're wrong, just the lack of adulthoodness (not sure if a word) in the typing of yours).

But I do have a question for you, how does Hustle have no honor? Given the fact that Ikea were allies with Hustle?

DeletedUser

green.png
bknight08Joined09th September 2014 - 23:072,591,080
I'm guessing you're 13. But, what's less honor? Having friends/allies join you? Or having enemies join you? Great question for yourself.

DeletedUser94059

And dont forget about ex asylum joining them haha no honor.. you cant win with out spies/people leaking info, recruitment or a tribe already in 2 other wars, so go dribble your shit somewhere else

Last edited by a moderator:

C00L Tracker

Silent mode. Better prove yourself.

I'm always top of the topic. :icon_confused:

DeletedUser

Slight difference when someone is recruited, and when they jump ship or duck tail and run.

intelligence-vs-education-morpheus.jpeg

uldza

I'm not sure whether you're a terribly bad troll or you're just plain stupid. Either way you're obviously not a smart one. ND talking about honor is a joke. ND have used underhanded tactics for a long time. You have recruited from your enemies (even if they wanted to join, you recruited them, they are a part of ND and the rest even you should be able to put together), you have used spies for a long time and you've been manipulating with other tribes. Bashing Hustle for recruiting IKEA members is beyond retarded. Those 2 tribes have been allies for a long long time and it's only logical to create 1 tribe from those 2 eventually. Neither of those players who joined are running from wars. They all have wars still going on, unlike some people that switched sides and joined ND. The fact that you couldn't realize that makes me wonder whether your intelligence is even above that of a rock.

DeletedUser95452

... Neither of those players who joined are running from wars. They all have wars still going on, unlike some people that switched sides and joined ND...

There are accounts in here who have jumped from Codex to Joker, then from Joker to IKEA and then from IKEA to Husttle.
No one in -ND- cares tbh they can even go for a space travel if they like its their own decision.

What is beeing sad in here is the fact that this runners have no right to judge or say scavanger to no one, especially to -ND-
who has been hunting them since Codex to Husttle now.

You keep mentioning dirty tricks for ages now but the main funny thing is that despite beeing 30% of the world domination,
this so great allies together aint done shit then just stack the front and see their great chinnese wall crumble week after week.

Its not that hard to make death stars on front and take some funny ODD and come brag in here for your adversary dirty tricks.

There are Hustle players who already have admited have had around 300K D troops on IKEA front and despite that no one in -ND- braged about but just OPed and moved the wall further on enemy line.

One thing is for sure now there is no where else to go after Husttle ;p

DeletedUser

It was a tad unfortunate that I had to be kicked from IKEA because my account password was changed whilst I was being nobled out slowly. That said, I had the fullest intention that IKEA would be my last tribe. I could quite easily join an account in one of the other tribes but I have lost and accept defeat. A combination of my failure as one of the leaders of IKEA as well as HYENAS and -ND-'s more active/motivated players, better teamwork as well as strategical recruitment, spying and mails sent by -ND- members to IKEA offering recruitment sowing discord won them the war.

The better teams won but the idea that -ND- has honor and their enemies do not is false. -ND- uses spies, they recruit from their enemy in order to create instability, they claim to have no diplomacy yet quite clearly do. IKEA has no honour only because honour does not exist within W73 and if it did, it would reside somewhere several continents away from any -ND- member.

You are not honourable in the slightest, but you won against IKEA though with a bit of help from Hustle and a lot of ground work from HYENAS. For that you can take some of the credit.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

No diplomacy here. Glad you accept defeat, you look less of a fool now :)

Leather and Latex

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
You say they have no honor.

-ND- is merely a group of small amount of players never more than 20 members working together, Instead of the amount of recruiting everyone around to think that is the most efficient way.

ND are going to win this world unless something miraculous happens and people start working together. But in a group of 35+ members you are bringing your own slaugter.

You said IKEA and hustle we're always allies You did shit for each other back then and probably will bring your own destruction now.

Then what it will be in -ND-.

[spoil]

e2c0a905277ad2d4a706a7d8516074d6.png

2422829f6e283bbfdd955d754d6bbaa8.png

8eb42920cf64a29b9e3fb8ff2846052f.png

21e0a5622541fc82e4db8ad51a519edc.png

88bed661c57d770e7e874915bfbab0ce.png

d174501f1fb27928728f42fb3b99510f.png

91a1d255044cb4d14b199809754be80f.png

5b16aea75bf4820a9451b598ae1b0fc8.png

[/spoil]
And then....
cb119ed01c19804e03c84df3db623fbe.png

uldza

There are accounts in here who have jumped from Codex to Joker, then from Joker to IKEA and then from IKEA to Husttle.
No one in -ND- cares tbh they can even go for a space travel if they like its their own decision.

There are accounts in ND that have changed tribes just as much. Your point?

What is beeing sad in here is the fact that this runners have no right to judge or say scavanger to no one, especially to -ND-
who has been hunting them since Codex to Husttle now.

Neither does ND have the right to judge others, and guess who came here first talking about honor and shit? Also here you admit that ND are still nobling the same players that switched tribes. That doesn't change anything. Had they been running from the war they'd join you or an ally of yours instead they just changed tribes and kept warring you. There's nothing wrong with that.

You keep mentioning dirty tricks for ages now but the main funny thing is that despite beeing 30% of the world domination,
this so great allies together aint done shit then just stack the front and see their great chinnese wall crumble week after week.

Its not that hard to make death stars on front and take some funny ODD and come brag in here for your adversary dirty tricks.

This thread is about honor which ND seems to like to talk so much about. Bringing up things like that just shows you can't argue anything about the specific topic in place. Go talk about that in the appropriate thread.

DeletedUser

You sound mad bro, chill out. Its only a game :)

Losing is also a part of it unfortunately for you :icon_sad:

Xelol

Had they been running from the war they'd join you or an ally of yours instead they just changed tribes and kept warring you. There's nothing wrong with.

Okey, do i understand you right? Hustle have just declared war on -nd- or do you mean something else?

DeletedUser

I didn't really understand much, just understood he was mad.

Let us know soon please, we have many gifts i'm sure you'd love to receive :)