No Honor

Michael Corleone.

When will you people learn theres no honor in TW. I respect ND, but its the same story all the time. Honor this, honor that. You are the same as every other tribe.

DeletedUser

Still less then 20 members, never mass recruited. Only recruited BK because ikea was done (as I once stated we aren't going to recruit until we bring our enemies to their knees) and only him. We could have recruited several more but we because we aren't mass recruit whores we only invited BK. He couldn't stand Ikea and wanted a fun group to work with.
Yes we use spies from time to time (more often they just throw info into our face) that's not a diplomatic move btw ;)

Still never had and NAP or Alliance so still on the no diplo road regardless of how you all like to think, fact is we are ND.
So looking at hustle in comparison...... NO HONOR is easily your well earned title for countless reasons. Including 1 recently where you tried to steal the watercolor account by basic black male to get more points points points. Your pathetic for trying that kind of stuff and it's a very low and underhanded tactic also proving further all of my statements and what kind of tribe you are in contrast to us.

DeletedUser

No Diplomacy :lol:. Is that when you have diplomacy but forget to put it on the diplomacy page?

No honour and -ND- go hand in hand.

uldza

Including 1 recently where you tried to steal the watercolor account by basic black male to get more points points points.

So what you are trying to say is Hustle sent some black males to somehow steal an account from Watercolour owners? That might actually work :icon_eek: Hustle should send some more black males out to get more accounts.

Michael Corleone.

LOL dylar, it is common knowledge I no longer play. Swift/Hustle werent and arent my tribes. So when addressing me, do so properly.

Basically what I see from you dylar is ND is honorable but when someone else does the same tactics are yourself, you cry foul. Just cause you have had less members does not make you honorable. You have yet to accept the fact ND is like Hustle or IKEA. You are all the same. Besides dont talk about honor when you have members that have cheated in the past and still do so today.

so take your honor bullshit act elsewhere because it got old in May.

DeletedUser

Pablo, you do say "It's a game" a lot. I'm not sure why either... You should try living to your own standards. Practice what you preach. That is all, thanks.

DeletedUser88324

All Dylar pointed out is the fact that Codex/Joker/Ikea are runners, and just join mass recruiting tribes, and how there is no honor in that at all.. Honor in the sense of fighting/playing for something they believe in..

Wars are never clean. You can't expect anyone to NEVER use spies, for tis a part of wars.. You cannot expect people to NEVER deflect to the enemy, for tis a part of wars.. You can look at it any way you wish, toss shit at ND all you wish.. At least we play and fight for a reason, a motivation... At least we.. FIGHT... More than can be said of Hustle.

I just want to point out once more.. SlipperyTipple... what happened to IKEA being the last tribe you'd ever join on this world no matter what? Not that i question reasoning, i just think it's cute how once again you say one thing and prove it diferently with actions... BS.

Hustle and IKEA both proving once more how shit they really are.. IKEA for not being able to back up any talk at all, and Random for mass recruiting for ze points.. No hate here tho, I am actually very happy. Now we can hit you all under one tag :icon_evil:..

I just hope you bunch of sissies don't leave and create yet a NEW tribe/name when you start losing yet ANOTHER war :lol:

#HustleYouSissies

Michael Corleone.

Random is not swift or hustle. Just like how oda wasnt Bh or how TMeat is THE. Dont play the honor card is all I say, because you are all dirty, just like everyone else that plays and has played TW.

DeletedUser88324

meh, personally, i dgaf about what outsiders think about "honor". All i point out is lack of ballz and gutz. Takes 39 accounts and not even 2 nutsies can be found :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

Insulting a tribe on the game like its real life. #TheJacalHasNoLife #UntilAttackedProbably

Michael Corleone.

meh, personally, i dgaf about what outsiders think about "honor". All i point out is lack of ballz and gutz. Takes 39 accounts and not even 2 nutsies can be found :icon_rolleyes:

balls and guts are long gone in tw. you clearly must care if you continue to reply.

btw I don't disagree with your analysis of hustle. I do think ND is the better tribe seeing as ikea/joker are pure shite

DeletedUser88324

Insulting a tribe on the game like its real life. #TheJacalHasNoLife #UntilAttackedProbably

No. Insulting a tribe in a game, for being shit in a game. Pretty simple actually. :icon_eek:

@Alex. replying about lack of balls has nothing to do with carrying what others think about Honor. lol

Michael Corleone.

perhaps I should've organized my reply better. you say you do not care what I think since I am an outsider. if you truly didn't, I don't think youd even respond to myself. ;)

the lack of balls part we have spoken about a few times. its how tw has been for a bit now. our days of war and fighting are long gone.

DeletedUser88324

aah, ok. In that case we were both mistaken. With outsiders, i mean those not in -ND-. It was not directed at you but at those still playing w73.

and Yes, indeed we have discussed this both on here and on skype.. Tis very sad. What is even more sad is, that when you decide to carry the fight to them, they just roll over and run.

Michael Corleone.

its been like that for awhile as well. back then itd take longer for a tribe to roll over and die in my experiences. :icon_wink:

ikea is the epitome of what tw has become today. sadly it was either ally ikea or WET, I still think dev made the right choice at the end of the day.

I think the merge was out of desperation and time will tell, but I think it will backfire.

DeletedUser

Pablo, you do say "It's a game" a lot. I'm not sure why either... You should try living to your own standards. Practice what you preach. That is all, thanks.

You sound mad, remember, its only a game :)

DeletedUser

aah, ok. In that case we were both mistaken. With outsiders, i mean those not in -ND-. It was not directed at you but at those still playing w73.

and Yes, indeed we have discussed this both on here and on skype.. Tis very sad. What is even more sad is, that when you decide to carry the fight to them, they just roll over and run.

From your analysis everyone in w73 not in -nd- is running when attacked?

Generalizing much?

Michael Corleone.

From your analysis everyone in w73 not in -nd- is running when attacked?

Generalizing much?
While he does somewhat have a point about tribes rolling over to die, i do recall an oda and bh doing the exact same.