Dream Team

mattcurr

And you mine, but it is true... I don't think I know ten players, at an informed level, of my caliber, who still play.

nowadays its really sad, can be first to lc with a crap area, people just dont know what they are doing. You can stop farming and maintain top 10 easy... Its boring.

nightmaresc2

casually gaming not on my dream team*

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

after following this thread for the last week i have finally come up with my dream team. A tribe that i think would easily win the world needing only these 10 members.

No particular order:

Clueless.
Jammer0
e10100111001
WindOfWar31
nothino
Mezonis
BonlxX
tudadar
Pa Fehk Tai Mihn
ALessonInPointWhoring

Honorable mentions:

Cwolffgurl
ChocoEgo
Namaz

i dont personally know everyone but this is the most balanced team i could come up with by way of start up, mid game, late game, attitude, new faces, experience, personality, notability, consistency etc. Try to assemble a greater dreamteam then mine.

protip:
you can't

Last edited by a moderator:

Muldie325

I could if I was allowed to choose players from outside the world.

Clueless.

http://www.twstats.com/en70/index.php?page=player&mode=conquers&id=1342715&type=&pn=-1

Dunno if he's changed at all on this world, but from past experience he may well choose to disband the tribe and end up being rimmed by the angry ex-tribemates :icon_razz:

Ah, Googly.

Since when does disbanding a tribe have anything to do with how good someone may/may not be? If you were a normal, average kid I would've taken note but... you're as weird as they come.

Move along.

P.S Don't cry to MODS as per

Last edited:

One Last Shot...

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
If you must know, I'm 22. No need to condescend :)

I didn't comment on how good you may/may not be - not seen it, I have no right to judge. I'm just curious of the risk in having somebody in a tribe/'dream team' with your particular past. Dream teams are interpretative...people see them in different ways, and to me commenting on abilities alone isn't right as there is more to a player's value in a team than individual capabilities :)

Sorry if I caused you any offense or upset; I guess a light-hearted comment goes a lot further these days than it used to :icon_razz:

And I have no clue what the crying to mods is related to, the only person I ever report on this forum is Chase :)

Clueless.

I didn't comment on how good you may/may not be - not seen it, I have no right to judge. I'm just curious of the risk in having somebody in a tribe/'dream team' with your particular past. Dream teams are interpretative...people see them in different ways, and to me commenting on abilities alone isn't right as there is more to a player's value in a team than individual capabilities :)

Sorry if I caused you any offense or upset; I guess a light-hearted comment goes a lot further these days than it used to :icon_razz:

And I have no clue what the crying to mods is related to, the only person I ever report on this forum is Chase :)

I am referring to previous worlds, just like you have done.

DeletedUser93066

I could if I was allowed to choose players from outside the world.

Just make one with you and me? I love your turtle ass I promise! Also didn't know you were playing here You would have been in my Wetdream team.

[spoil]
after following this thread for the last week i have finally come up with my dream team. A tribe that i think would easily win the world needing only these 10 members.

No particular order:

Clueless.
Jammer0
e10100111001
WindOfWar31
nothino
Mezonis
BonlxX
tudadar
Pa Fehk Tai Mihn
ALessonInPointWhoring

Honorable mentions:

Cwolffgurl
ChocoEgo
Namaz

i dont personally know everyone but this is the most balanced team i could come up with by way of start up, mid game, late game, attitude, new faces, experience, personality, notability, consistency etc. Try to assemble a greater dreamteam then mine.

protip:
you can't
[/spoil]

: You flatter me Cody.. I am usually being bashed not flattered .. Wait aren't they the same thing?

: I like you googly. You are a pretty good leader if I recall correctly not sure about your gaming skill unless I know you under some other alias do tell me. What Fear was referring to is completely wrong. It was I who reported you I think for the first time I have reported someone for 2 reason:

1. You annoy me..
2. You annoy me to the point I was curious to see what happens when you click that ! in the triangle ;/

I've hired a cyberCop called Jake.. please stay on topic and try not to be so rude and disrespectful. You can diss someone or pick on someone without being so rude and in a playful manner. I am sure you are smart enough don't prove me wrong.

One Last Shot...

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
: I like you googly. You are a pretty good leader if I recall correctly not sure about your gaming skill unless I know you under some other alias do tell me. What Fear was referring to is completely wrong. It was I who reported you I think for the first time I have reported someone for 2 reason:

1. You annoy me..
2. You annoy me to the point I was curious to see what happens when you click that ! in the triangle ;/

Thanks for the compliment :)

No clue what all of this 'reporting people' stuff is about, but if Fear is involved I'd imagine a large amount of pot-stirring :icon_razz:

DeletedUser

Oh and Unlike Fabian and Mohith that used to play this account, I'm not a point whore. Since they left we have almost tripled the troop count, and we now have enough to fight on 2 different fronts against 2 different tribes. I'm also in a really good tribe that I know has my back any day.

I was made aware of these statements by a friend on Skype. I have left the game and I know I should not give a damn. But, instead of being a bit grateful for the account you were given, you come and say I and Fabian were point whores ??

Was that your assessment of players with #1 ODA and who were getting looter with good margin? Atleast, you should have made a new account on the externals. I still like to converse with people about the game and on the forums.

FeartheNight and Clueless. are twice the players of what you will be.

-Mohit

DeletedUser

So amongst the players in w76 (Playing serious/Playing for PP) Give us 10+ players you'd love to have in your tribe. Short of like a dream team. As long as they have an account in this world you can choose the person. Also please do let us know why you want the player briefly.

Leadership:
Balubhai - So far its been quite a refreshing experience. I have not played for a while but it seems he knows his stuff and is not as temperamental as most leaders.

Little dwarfy - I have not seen nor talked to this creature but he is well loved in the land of TW and for many justifiable reasons as swell.

Team Players:
e10100111001 - quite the team player. Knows how to share,react and be aggressive. Calm and stable most of the time too.

nothino - big history and goes a long way. Very proff. and humble as to say.

Highlights:
ALessonInPointWhoring - Keeps the early start critical and of course challenging. Will always make a big fuss (good or bad) on the externals. Tho quite infamous, Nauz is really a charming guy with a great personality to boost. Also heard that he is an expert on early gang bangs

Kutiya- On this world i saw mohits challenging loot posts. In terms of worldy challenges, mohit brought out the saliva from many of us whenever he posted his loot updates.

Dwarfy - attempted to do a good newspaper and made the externals going for quite sometime!

Tactical Warriors:
WindOfWar31 - skillwise, this player is not one to be messed with :)

thargoran - i think he is in this world, ODA crazy and skillfully wise. Good personality to boost.

fearthenight - Wtihin the same (or higher) as both guys above BUT is also quite known in the externals and has the time to farm quite nicely (high five)

Im only a noob so I dont know many names yet

Clueless.

Googly that was to Fear not you. :D

I am not having Fear blamed for something he didn't do. I was the one who declared on PB.

For those who don't know, it was the Shrek is Life analogue from the video. I was punished for it. I'm disappointed that instead of trying to beat us fairly people have to turn to reporting us to try and remove us from the world - where's the fun in that?

Also, everyone seems to have lost their light hearted side.