Official Norse Statement

• Thread starter Puff the Magic Dragon
  • Start date

DeletedUser103343

So how is the hierarchy of those tribes now? Is Slow part of the Norse family? Or is Norse part of the Slow family?

MR.MR

I was told that SLOW is @Nights academy, jlovekamp was dispatched by @Night to make SLOW because 333 family wasnt enough allies for @Night to feel safe from Norse.

DeletedUser115536

Haha, Norse finally does something after all the world quits. Top tribe! Perhaps if you weren't such a bore the first months of the world you'd have an actual fight, but all in all, GO 333/@NIGHT.

DeletedUser64969

Haha, Norse finally does something after all the world quits. Top tribe! Perhaps if you weren't such a bore the first months of the world you'd have an actual fight, but all in all, GO 333/@NIGHT.

Why didn't you do something? so who's the "bore" the tribe that opened up aggressions or the one sat there complaining why they didn't do it earlier, you could have declared on us :)

Last edited:

DeletedUser47445

Gee, that's only been said to death a thousand times :icon_rolleyes:

Usually after the stats take a nasty tailkicking in one direction.

DeletedUser112772

Norse has so much ego in this world, its pretty funny. Just makes me wonder WHAT IF they lose this war (not saying they will) but can you imagine the walk of shame they would do. Sorry just a thought lol.

DeletedUser115697

Lol, oh well, credit to norse for outlasting everyone else I guess. Maybe if you held your tribe together longer, you could of put up more of a fight.

Norse has so much ego in this world, its pretty funny. Just makes me wonder WHAT IF they lose this war (not saying they will) but can you imagine the walk of shame they would do. Sorry just a thought lol.

I think dave and scott might kill themselves if that happens.

DeletedUser102425

It's always excuses from you.

DeletedUser64969

Lol, oh well, credit to norse for outlasting everyone else I guess. Maybe if you held your tribe together longer, you could of put up more of a fight.

I think dave and scott might kill themselves if that happens.

I'll kill scott first then blow up the tribe for there failures, see what this 100 virgins thing is about :lol:

But we'll see how things play out, I imagine once things take there turn we'll have an interesting world, not long now, not long :icon_eek:

But as for norse making the world boring, we've only ever had 1 diplomatic relationship, can anyone else say the same in the top 5....

DeletedUser82080

Good hunting for all... But go Norse!

Maybe I can also be a part of this war in a month, spend my spare time for nobling some red dots. -.-

DeletedUser

Why didn't you do something? so who's the "bore" the tribe that opened up aggressions or the one sat there complaining why they didn't do it earlier, you could have declared on us :)

I would prefer if you did not refer to him as 333. He hit delete. He is no longer playing W75 nor is he in 333

All in all, I offer no insults, nor excuses. norse had a good start. And got us completely off guard. kudos...

Acid

Deleted User - 4669627

why does this world have the worst declarations ever?
i mean, there was not 1 person in the entire tribe capable or willing to do some pnp?
every time i see a declaration in this world, i think the same thing

next time some one wants to declare, send me some pnp, i will ghost-write something for you :icon_wink:

jk ofc :icon_redface:

Hmm but who can we declare on that is next to us and not imploding just curious.
Not It!

DeletedUser47445

I'll kill scott first then blow up the tribe for there failures, see what this 100 virgins thing is about :lol:

But we'll see how things play out, I imagine once things take there turn we'll have an interesting world, not long now, not long :icon_eek:

But as for norse making the world boring, we've only ever had 1 diplomatic relationship, can anyone else say the same in the top 5....

I thought it was 72 virgins? Are they having to up the total to make death seem more pleasurable now or something?

And regardless, I take Walter's (from Jeff Dunham) point of view on the matter. I'd share it, but I fear the infractowand.

why does this world have the worst declarations ever?
i mean, there was not 1 person in the entire tribe capable or willing to do some pnp?
every time i see a declaration in this world, i think the same thing

next time some one wants to declare, send me some pnp, i will ghost-write something for you :icon_wink:

jk ofc :icon_redface:

Not It!

No sense in it. Sure I like a good PnP as much as the next guy, but sometimes its just better to put up and shut up.

DeletedUser113867

[spoil]
33lzgp4.png
[/spoil]

[spoil]
2ds7d3.png
[/spoil]

Never send a noble alone.
[spoil]
2jc7aft.jpg
[/spoil]

Crabj recruiting policy for you... Thankfully it seems the new leadership didn't think it was acceptable. Infact we are all lucky he hit delete, otherwise this world would be over alot faster. If crabj was in charge you could expect to see more of those sort of attacks.

DeletedUser115536

Haha, I quit because I was in a 2 duke led tribe, yet did everything. That takes a toll on anyone, and just overall internal issues nonstop, being criticized for preplanned events - like recruiting. Like it's a crime to have loyal people sit and relax in enemy tribes, then pull them out when the time is right - that is called strategy, and it led to 2 top 5 tribes going in flames within 2 weeks. Unfortunately yea, these players would have friends that would like to come along to, I was never up for this, but plans change as time goes by.

But yea, this world was a complete bore outside of the first few wars. Glad there are a few decent tribes around, but really to praise Norse for entering this world as top dog, yet they do nothing until everyone crumbles. You can only point the finger at so many people, but mine is pointed at them. That's my opinion.

DeletedUser

But yea, this world was a complete bore outside of the first few wars. Glad there are a few decent tribes around, but really to praise Norse for entering this world as top dog, yet they do nothing until everyone crumbles. You can only point the finger at so many people, but mine is pointed at them. That's my opinion.

hAF9F4E33

Oh, Crabby, my fellow animal-themed-duke... Well, former, fellow animal-themed-duke... as you deleted on your tribe. Could be considered the first domino of all of 333's problems, as everyone keeps coming to me saying how bad 333 has become internally since you deleted.

Norse would like to formally apologize to you, Crab, for not providing you with sufficient excitement during your brief stay on W75. Contrary to popular belief, Norse is not a premade tribe; the two dukes, having never spoken in their lives, happened to exchange skypes about 3 days before the world opened, and decided at that time to pool together the couple of friends that were joining them and create a joint venture. Most of the preregistered tribes on the world were several days old before Norse was even conceptualized. And at this point in time, of our 32 accounts, only 8 are a part of our original crew, with several of those being replacement players; the rest of the tribe has been built based on the players that existed in our surrounding area.

By not preregistering, and by recruiting an aggressive spread, there was a lot of territory between our members to lock down. Norse has chosen to secure that territory the 'old-fashioned' way: instead of making a bunch of academy and feeder tribes out of these players (like 777, PR, and EXP are to 333) to create safety in our clusters, Norse cleaned out its Ks the hard way by nobling them out. Despite a never-ending stream of players applying, Norse has never opted to recruit a ton of members, then stick nearly a dozen in enemy tribes until they had space. Both 333 and Norse have done the same thing, locked down their backyards, but 333 chose to do so with words and families while Norse did so with their axes. Both are effective strategies, both tribes locked down their respective Ks, but only one of those tribes took the 'hard way'.

Lastly, if Norse has been so terribly boring, despite all the top ten tribes it has attacked and quietly taken down so far without declaring ingame or on externals, what does that make 333? In the 48 hours that Norse has been a part of a ingame-declared war (Norse has never declared ingame, and thus has not accrued any War Stats in the rankings), it already is ahead of all of the war stats that 333 has earned in its entire w75 history of being super-interesting and super-warmongering:

2vwbq7b.jpg

So yes, a war with rank 3 and their rank 9 academy, an open but undeclared conflict with rank 4, no academies of our own, and no diplomacy with any tribe since our two 2-week NAPs expired in early July. Yes, Crabby, Norse sends its sincere apologies for not doing more to excite you.

Last edited by a moderator: